Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 653 654
@azhdrake I didn't even think of that, thank you so much for the tip!!

@Maki Thank you for updating the list, I think maybe I popped on a little too early, I'm not usually here on Sunday's at that time, so by the time I do log on, you've got everything entered :D
@azhdrake I didn't even think of that, thank you so much for the tip!!

@Maki Thank you for updating the list, I think maybe I popped on a little too early, I'm not usually here on Sunday's at that time, so by the time I do log on, you've got everything entered :D
7d96ebw.gif
Happy Starfall ya'll! The chests do not favor me today lol.
Happy Starfall ya'll! The chests do not favor me today lol.
Happy Starfall!
I've been grinding for the past 12 hours and i've only got 1 chest, lol.
Happy Starfall!
I've been grinding for the past 12 hours and i've only got 1 chest, lol.
Waw thanks for the guide!
Which venue drops the most chests? I got a Flowers of Fire chest from the training fields last month
Waw thanks for the guide!
Which venue drops the most chests? I got a Flowers of Fire chest from the training fields last month
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
Woahhh so helpful! Thanks!
Woahhh so helpful! Thanks!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Is it just me or are chest drops almost non-existent this festival? I have spent many hours grinding but half my chests are from digging.
Is it just me or are chest drops almost non-existent this festival? I have spent many hours grinding but half my chests are from digging.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne
I know right? I've been getting none from the coil!
@Tynethyne
I know right? I've been getting none from the coil!
Art Shop! We're Open!
Wait.... there are chests from digging and the Coli ??????
No way! I just keep getting dirt!
Wait.... there are chests from digging and the Coli ??????
No way! I just keep getting dirt!
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
[quote name="Tynethyne" date="2020-09-29 05:00:38" ] Is it just me or are chest drops almost non-existent this festival? I have spent many hours grinding but half my chests are from digging. [/quote] Yeah same. Wasted an hour in Coli and no chest drops at all.
Tynethyne wrote on 2020-09-29 05:00:38:
Yeah same. Wasted an hour in Coli and no chest drops at all.
Same. None from digging but earlier I got from digging max.1 event chest so it's nothing new to me but coli... Only 4 chests. I was raiding so much that my dragon went from 22 to 25 lvl; and found even an egg (plague) before first chest in Crystal Pools, I started exalting a little to earn money because I want some of these nice skins. I know that chests are rare but this time I think it's way much harder than before.

And as always, very good and helpful guide.
Same. None from digging but earlier I got from digging max.1 event chest so it's nothing new to me but coli... Only 4 chests. I was raiding so much that my dragon went from 22 to 25 lvl; and found even an egg (plague) before first chest in Crystal Pools, I started exalting a little to earn money because I want some of these nice skins. I know that chests are rare but this time I think it's way much harder than before.

And as always, very good and helpful guide.
LEpJMnn.png5BsilZ9.pngdEe2UrM.pngsQMcqHN.png

tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_250.png Lr8Z1zP.png
1 2 ... 568 569 570 571 572 ... 653 654