Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 215 216
I got an Infused Crystal digging in Light. My level is 25. And yeah, I also got a Good Eater award, I believe maybe from Plague, and I'm at lvl 17.

With today's turns:

Fool's Gold — Earth
I got an Infused Crystal digging in Light. My level is 25. And yeah, I also got a Good Eater award, I believe maybe from Plague, and I'm at lvl 17.

With today's turns:

Fool's Gold — Earth
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif if8XL2pfnITbj.png tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
Discarded Ribbon in Shadow digging, too.
Discarded Ribbon in Shadow digging, too.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
I saw in Scavenging that Painted Turtle Shell is listed at BASE 23, but I found one recently and I'm level 15.
I saw in Scavenging that Painted Turtle Shell is listed at BASE 23, but I found one recently and I'm level 15.
Fool's Gold from digging in Water today!
Fool's Gold from digging in Water today!
previously heavenlyEarth
@Primula - The info in the regional posts is correct; I must have missed that when I compiled them for the first post. Thank you for pointing that out! =)

@SilverWyvernSoul - You did? According to the announcement post, they aren't supposed to drop that low... Any chance you might have found it from a chest, or are you positive you found it scavenging?

~ Azophel
@Primula - The info in the regional posts is correct; I must have missed that when I compiled them for the first post. Thank you for pointing that out! =)

@SilverWyvernSoul - You did? According to the announcement post, they aren't supposed to drop that low... Any chance you might have found it from a chest, or are you positive you found it scavenging?

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Azophel - Really? Hmm, I did get a lot of chests recently. It may have come from one of those. Sorry for the confusion! Your lists are really helpful! :)
@Azophel - Really? Hmm, I did get a lot of chests recently. It may have come from one of those. Sorry for the confusion! Your lists are really helpful! :)
By the Pielord, this is a fantastic enterprise! Keep up the great work!
By the Pielord, this is a fantastic enterprise! Keep up the great work!
f2VHCTu.gif
What happened to the Opal cobra? Ice isn't dropping it anymore.
What happened to the Opal cobra? Ice isn't dropping it anymore.
@minespatch - I just picked up three Opal Cobras Ice hunting today, incidentally. Which is really ironic considering the fact that I gathered after you posted this, but hadn't seen the post yet. Coincidence? 0_0

~ Azophel
@minespatch - I just picked up three Opal Cobras Ice hunting today, incidentally. Which is really ironic considering the fact that I gathered after you posted this, but hadn't seen the post yet. Coincidence? 0_0

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
I don't know what's going on and I feel this is a little weird, but I was insect gathering in Plague and got both Banded Snails and Land Snails there, so I'm scratching my head.

Edit: I never got both on the same turn, but I used all my turns in Plague and they were definitely different snail images that I got, and the numbers in my Hoard seem to support that.
I don't know what's going on and I feel this is a little weird, but I was insect gathering in Plague and got both Banded Snails and Land Snails there, so I'm scratching my head.

Edit: I never got both on the same turn, but I used all my turns in Plague and they were definitely different snail images that I got, and the numbers in my Hoard seem to support that.
There's a missed opportunity that one of the AH couriers isn't Swipp's sibling named Shipp.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 215 216