Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][size=4][b]Battle Stones[/b][/size] [size=2][url=#post_9010681]Non-Elemental Stones[/url] | [url=#post_9010683]Elemental Stones[/url] | [url=#post_9010685]Level, Breath and Health[/url] [url=#post_9010688]Marketplace Prices[/url] | [url=#post_9010692]Coliseum Drops[/url] | [url=#post_9010693]Monster Abilities[/url] [url=#post_9010696]Elemental strengths and weaknesses[/url] | [url=#post_9010697]Exalting levels[/url] | [url=#post_9010698]Links[/url][/size] [size=4][b]-> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14]Coliseum Builds[/url] <-[/b][/size] [size=2][b]FARMING[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37190279]All venues[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194592]Golem Workshop[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194669]Forbidden Portal[/url] [b]TRAINING[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194671]Boreal Wood[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194672]Crystal Pools[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194674]Harpy's Roost[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194677]Ghostlight Ruins[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194679]Mire[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194688]Kelp Beds[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14#post_37194694]Golem Workshop / Forbidden Portal[/url][/size=2] -----[/center] [center][i][b]Abilities and Stats[/b][/i][/center] There are four types of battle stones: [LIST] [*][b]Energy Stones[/b]: abilities that provide your dragon with breath, which is needed to perform other actions. [*][b]Ability Stones[/b]: offensive and party support abilities, they usually cost breath. [*][b]Augment Stones[/b]: items that will enhance one or more of your dragon's attributes. [*][b]Accessory Stones[/b]: items that will provide your dragon with modifications or perks. [/LIST] [center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/7e/90/DqRpgEiR_o.png[/img][/center] Stat points are used to increase your dragons' battle attributes: [LIST] [*][b]Strength[/b] (STR): increases the damage a dragon does with physical attacks. [*][b]Intelligence[/b] (INT): increases the damage and healing a dragon does with magical abilities. [*][b]Agility[/b] (AGI): increases a dragon's dodge chance and critical strike chance. [*][b]Vitality[/b] (VIT): increases a dragon's maximum health. [*][b]Quickness[/b] (QCK): increases the frequency of a dragon's turns in battle. [*][b]Defense[/b] (DEF): increases a dragon's resistance to incoming physical damage. [*][b]Mind[/b] (MND): increases a dragon's resistance to incoming magical damage. [/LIST] [i]Sources:[/i] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/50501]Battle Stones[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/967048]Coliseum skills + enemy stats[/url]

Abilities and Stats

There are four types of battle stones:

• Energy Stones: abilities that provide your dragon with breath, which is needed to perform other actions.
  • Ability Stones: offensive and party support abilities, they usually cost breath.
  • Augment Stones: items that will enhance one or more of your dragon's attributes.
  • Accessory Stones: items that will provide your dragon with modifications or perks.
DqRpgEiR_o.png

Stat points are used to increase your dragons' battle attributes:

• Strength (STR): increases the damage a dragon does with physical attacks.
  • Intelligence (INT): increases the damage and healing a dragon does with magical abilities.
  • Agility (AGI): increases a dragon's dodge chance and critical strike chance.
  • Vitality (VIT): increases a dragon's maximum health.
  • Quickness (QCK): increases the frequency of a dragon's turns in battle.
  • Defense (DEF): increases a dragon's resistance to incoming physical damage.
  • Mind (MND): increases a dragon's resistance to incoming magical damage.

Sources:
- Battle Stones
- Coliseum skills + enemy stats
[center][i][b]Non-Elemental Stones[/b][/i][/center] [b]Energy Stones[/b] [indent][item=Scratch][item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Meditate][item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Prismatic Meditate][item=Anticipate][item=Plumed Anticipate] Scratch / Irradiated Scratch [i](STR)[/i]: +6 breath Meditate / Silverglow Meditate / Prismatic Meditate: +30 breath (reduces the physical damage the dragon does to others by 75% for [u]three[/u] turns) Anticipate / Plumed Anticipate: +4 breath and +15 breath when hit (incoming damage reduced by 50%) [/indent] [b]Ability Stones[/b] [indent][item=Shred][item=Eliminate][item=Sap] Shred [i](STR)[/i]: -10 breath (Bleed debuff: target takes 1/3 damage dealt by attack per turn, crits and active Rally buff will increase the damage, active Contuse debuff and active Fossilize will decrease the damage. The most recent application of Shred determines the bleed damage. Lasts 3 turns) Eliminate [i](STR)[/i]: -35 breath (breath is refunded on successful kill) Sap [i](STR)[/i]: -15 breath (1/4 damage dealt returned as [u]health[/u]; ignores Virus debuff) [item=Clobber][item=Guard] Clobber [i](STR)[/i]: -35 breath (it [u]always[/u] stuns an enemy for one turn) Guard: 0 breath (it can only be on [u]one target[/u] at a time; ~70% chance; lasts 5 turns) [item=Contuse][item=Aid][item=Regeneration][item=Empathetic Regeneration] Contuse [i](INT)[/i]: -18 breath (Debuff: target's damage reduced by 25% for 5 turns) Aid [i](INT)[/i]: -40 breath (INT x 6 + 16 healing) Regeneration / Empathetic Regeneration [i](INT)[/i]: -40 breath (INT x 10 + 20 healing over 5 turns, ignores Virus debuff, no crit) [item=Haste][item=Rally][item=Concentration] Haste [i](buffs QCK by Level + 5)[/i]: +5 breath; lasts 5 turns. Rally [i](buffs STR by Level + 5)[/i]: +5 breath; lasts 5 turns. Concentration [i](buffs INT by Level + 5)[/i]: +5 breath; lasts 5 turns. [item=Reflect][item=Bolster][item=Ward] Reflect: -40 breath (can only be on [u]one[/u] dragon at a time). Magic abilities are [u]always[/u] reflected for 5 turns. Does not affect health potions. Bolster [i](buffs DEF by Level + 5)[/i]: +5 breath; lasts 5 turns. Ward [i](buffs MND by Level + 5)[/i]: +5 breath; lasts 5 turns. [/indent] [b]Augment Stones[/b] [indent][item=Berserker][item=Scholar] Berserker: +5 STR +3 QCK +1 AGI Scholar: +5 INT +3 QCK +1 AGI [item=Might Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment] Might Fragment: +1 STR Acuity Fragment: +1 INT [/indent] [b]Accessory Stones[/b] [indent][item=Discipline][item=Ambush][item=Field Manual] Discipline: gives Meditate 50% chance to generate 60 breath. A second Discipline increases the chance to 75%. Ambush: gives the first attack when a battle begins Field Manual: allows you to see the opponents' breath bars. All monsters start out with 0 breath at the beginning of a battle. [/indent]
Non-Elemental Stones

Energy Stones
Scratch Irradiated Scratch Meditate Silverglow Meditate Prismatic Meditate Anticipate Plumed Anticipate
Scratch / Irradiated Scratch (STR): +6 breath
Meditate / Silverglow Meditate / Prismatic Meditate: +30 breath (reduces the physical damage the dragon does to others by 75% for three turns)
Anticipate / Plumed Anticipate: +4 breath and +15 breath when hit (incoming damage reduced by 50%)

Ability Stones
Shred Eliminate Sap
Shred (STR): -10 breath (Bleed debuff: target takes 1/3 damage dealt by attack per turn, crits and active Rally buff will increase the damage, active Contuse debuff and active Fossilize will decrease the damage. The most recent application of Shred determines the bleed damage. Lasts 3 turns)
Eliminate (STR): -35 breath (breath is refunded on successful kill)
Sap (STR): -15 breath (1/4 damage dealt returned as health; ignores Virus debuff)

Clobber Guard
Clobber (STR): -35 breath (it always stuns an enemy for one turn)
Guard: 0 breath (it can only be on one target at a time; ~70% chance; lasts 5 turns)

Contuse Aid Regeneration Empathetic Regeneration
Contuse (INT): -18 breath (Debuff: target's damage reduced by 25% for 5 turns)
Aid (INT): -40 breath (INT x 6 + 16 healing)
Regeneration / Empathetic Regeneration (INT): -40 breath (INT x 10 + 20 healing over 5 turns, ignores Virus debuff, no crit)

Haste Rally Concentration
Haste (buffs QCK by Level + 5): +5 breath; lasts 5 turns.
Rally (buffs STR by Level + 5): +5 breath; lasts 5 turns.
Concentration (buffs INT by Level + 5): +5 breath; lasts 5 turns.

Reflect Bolster Ward
Reflect: -40 breath (can only be on one dragon at a time). Magic abilities are always reflected for 5 turns. Does not affect health potions.
Bolster (buffs DEF by Level + 5): +5 breath; lasts 5 turns.
Ward (buffs MND by Level + 5): +5 breath; lasts 5 turns.

Augment Stones
Berserker Scholar
Berserker: +5 STR +3 QCK +1 AGI
Scholar: +5 INT +3 QCK +1 AGI

Might Fragment Acuity Fragment
Might Fragment: +1 STR
Acuity Fragment: +1 INT

Accessory Stones
Discipline Ambush Field Manual
Discipline: gives Meditate 50% chance to generate 60 breath. A second Discipline increases the chance to 75%.
Ambush: gives the first attack when a battle begins
Field Manual: allows you to see the opponents' breath bars. All monsters start out with 0 breath at the beginning of a battle.
[center][i][b]Elemental Stones[/b][/i][/center] [b]Earth[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Rock Slash][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Fossilize] Rock Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Boulder Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Fossilize ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Petrify debuff: damage or healing done to target is reduced by 90%, but they are unable to act for 3 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] Earthen Might Fragment: +2 STR Earthen Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Plague[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Vile Bolt][item=Contaminate] Pestilent Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Vile Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Contaminate ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Virus debuff: Aid healing cast on target deals damage instead; does not affect Sap, Regeneration or Health Potions. Lasts 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] Diseased Might Fragment: +2 STR Diseased Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Wind[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Gust Slash][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Disorient] Gust Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Zephyr Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Disorient ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Berserk debuff: target will randomly attack friends or foes for 5 turns using Scratch) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] Zephyr Might Fragment: +2 STR Zephyr Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Water[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Wave Slash][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Drown] Wave Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Hydro Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Drown ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Slow debuff: target's QCK reduced by 20% for 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment] Aquatic Might Fragment: +2 STR Aquatic Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Lightning[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Thunder Slash][item=Shock Bolt][item=Shock] Thunder Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Shock Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Shock ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Paralysis debuff: target may be unable to use abilities for 3 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Charged Might Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment] Charged Might Fragment: +2 STR Charged Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Ice[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Freezing Slash][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Congeal] Freezing Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Frigid Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Congeal ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Freeze debuff: prevents target from attacking for 3 turns; can break on damage) [size=2][160 Freeze / 700 Congeal = 22.85% chance -> 20-25% chance][/size] [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] Frozen Might Fragment: +2 STR Frozen Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Shadow[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Mist Slash][item=Dark Bolt][item=Shroud] Mist Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Dark Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Shroud ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Blind debuff: target's chance to miss increased by 30% for 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment] Dark Might Fragment: +2 STR Dark Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Light[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Blinding Slash][item=Bright Bolt][item=Enamor] Blinding Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Bright Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Enamor ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Silence debuff: target unable to use abilities other than Energy Stone for 5 turns - Scratch, Meditate, but not Anticipate, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2394394/92#post_49332523]bug thread[/url]) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment] Shining Might Fragment: +2 STR Shining Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Arcane[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Rune Slash][item=Mana Bolt][item=Enfeeble] Rune Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Mana Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Enfeeble ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Amplify debuff: magical damage against the target increased by 30% for 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment] Magical Might Fragment: +2 STR Magical Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Nature[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Jungle Slash][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Envenom] Jungle Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Leaf Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Envenom ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Poison debuff: target takes periodic damage, INT x 10 + 20 over 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment] Natural Might Fragment: +2 STR Natural Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Fire[/b] [b][i]Ability Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Blazing Slash][item=Flame Bolt][item=Sear] Blazing Slash ([i]STR[/i]): -16 breath Flame Bolt ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath Sear ([i]INT[/i]): -20 breath (Can apply Burn debuff: physical damage against the target increased by 30% for 5 turns) [/indent] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] Fiery Might Fragment: +2 STR Fiery Acuity Fragment: +2 INT [/indent] [b]Multiple Elements[/b] [b][i]Augment Stones[/i][/b] [indent][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] Obsidian Hybrid Fragment: +2 STR +1 DEF +1 MND (Earth, Plague, Shadow or Fire dragons) Glass Hybrid Fragment: +2 INT +2 QCK (Lightning, Ice or Arcane dragons) Shale Hybrid Fragment: +2 AGI +2 VIT (Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons) [/indent] [center][i][b]Other Battle Items[/b][/i][/center] [indent][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Health Potion][item=Major Health Potion] Minor Health Potion: heals for 100 health Health Potion: heals for 250 health Major Health Potion: heals for 500 health (Petrify debuff reduces the healing by 90%. They ignore Reflect and the Virus debuff.) [item=Cleansing Tonic][item=Cleansing Elixir] Cleansing Tonic: removes one harmful status effect Cleansing Elixir: removes all harmful status effects [item=Tincture of Dissolution] Tincture of Dissolution: resets the dragon's stat points[/indent]
Elemental Stones

Earth

Ability Stones
Rock Slash Boulder Bolt Fossilize
Rock Slash (STR): -16 breath
Boulder Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Fossilize (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Petrify debuff: damage or healing done to target is reduced by 90%, but they are unable to act for 3 turns)

Augment Stones
Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment
Earthen Might Fragment: +2 STR
Earthen Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Plague

Ability Stones
Pestilent Slash Vile Bolt Contaminate
Pestilent Slash (STR): -16 breath
Vile Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Contaminate (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Virus debuff: Aid healing cast on target deals damage instead; does not affect Sap, Regeneration or Health Potions. Lasts 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Diseased Might Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment
Diseased Might Fragment: +2 STR
Diseased Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Wind

Ability Stones
Gust Slash Zephyr Bolt Disorient
Gust Slash (STR): -16 breath
Zephyr Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Disorient (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Berserk debuff: target will randomly attack friends or foes for 5 turns using Scratch)

Augment Stones
Zephyr Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment
Zephyr Might Fragment: +2 STR
Zephyr Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Water

Ability Stones
Wave Slash Hydro Bolt Drown
Wave Slash (STR): -16 breath
Hydro Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Drown (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Slow debuff: target's QCK reduced by 20% for 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Aquatic Might Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment
Aquatic Might Fragment: +2 STR
Aquatic Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Lightning

Ability Stones
Thunder Slash Shock Bolt Shock
Thunder Slash (STR): -16 breath
Shock Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Shock (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Paralysis debuff: target may be unable to use abilities for 3 turns)

Augment Stones
Charged Might Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment
Charged Might Fragment: +2 STR
Charged Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Ice

Ability Stones
Freezing Slash Frigid Bolt Congeal
Freezing Slash (STR): -16 breath
Frigid Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Congeal (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Freeze debuff: prevents target from attacking for 3 turns; can break on damage)
[160 Freeze / 700 Congeal = 22.85% chance -> 20-25% chance]

Augment Stones
Frozen Might Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment
Frozen Might Fragment: +2 STR
Frozen Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Shadow

Ability Stones
Mist Slash Dark Bolt Shroud
Mist Slash (STR): -16 breath
Dark Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Shroud (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Blind debuff: target's chance to miss increased by 30% for 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Dark Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment
Dark Might Fragment: +2 STR
Dark Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Light

Ability Stones
Blinding Slash Bright Bolt Enamor
Blinding Slash (STR): -16 breath
Bright Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Enamor (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Silence debuff: target unable to use abilities other than Energy Stone for 5 turns - Scratch, Meditate, but not Anticipate, bug thread)

Augment Stones
Shining Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment
Shining Might Fragment: +2 STR
Shining Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Arcane

Ability Stones
Rune Slash Mana Bolt Enfeeble
Rune Slash (STR): -16 breath
Mana Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Enfeeble (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Amplify debuff: magical damage against the target increased by 30% for 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Magical Might Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment
Magical Might Fragment: +2 STR
Magical Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Nature

Ability Stones
Jungle Slash Leaf Bolt Envenom
Jungle Slash (STR): -16 breath
Leaf Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Envenom (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Poison debuff: target takes periodic damage, INT x 10 + 20 over 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Natural Might Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment
Natural Might Fragment: +2 STR
Natural Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Fire

Ability Stones
Blazing Slash Flame Bolt Sear
Blazing Slash (STR): -16 breath
Flame Bolt (INT): -20 breath
Sear (INT): -20 breath (Can apply Burn debuff: physical damage against the target increased by 30% for 5 turns)

Augment Stones
Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
Fiery Might Fragment: +2 STR
Fiery Acuity Fragment: +2 INT

Multiple Elements

Augment Stones
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment: +2 STR +1 DEF +1 MND (Earth, Plague, Shadow or Fire dragons)
Glass Hybrid Fragment: +2 INT +2 QCK (Lightning, Ice or Arcane dragons)
Shale Hybrid Fragment: +2 AGI +2 VIT (Water, Nature, Light or Wind dragons)

Other Battle Items

Minor Health Potion Health Potion Major Health Potion
Minor Health Potion: heals for 100 health
Health Potion: heals for 250 health
Major Health Potion: heals for 500 health
(Petrify debuff reduces the healing by 90%. They ignore Reflect and the Virus debuff.)

Cleansing Tonic Cleansing Elixir
Cleansing Tonic: removes one harmful status effect
Cleansing Elixir: removes all harmful status effects

Tincture of Dissolution
Tincture of Dissolution: resets the dragon's stat points
[center][i][b]Level, Breath and Health[/b][/i][/center] [columns] [center][i]Energy Stones[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/495.png[/img] [i](diamond)[/i][/center] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][i]Ability Stones[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/497.png[/img] [i](circle)[/i][/center] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][i]Augment Stones[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/674.png[/img] [i](square)[/i][/center] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][i]Accessory Stones[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/676.png[/img] [i](triangle)[/i][/center] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][i]Battle Items[/i] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/battle_items/529.png[/img] [i][color=transparent]-[/color][/i][/center] [/columns] [columns] [i]Energy Stones[/i] Scratch Meditate Anticipate [i]Ability Stones[/i] Shred Eliminate Sap Clobber Guard Contuse Aid Regeneration Haste Rally Concentration Reflect Bolster Ward Elemental Slash Elemental Bolt Elemental Debuff [i]Augment Stones[/i] Berserker Scholar Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Elem. Might Fragment Elem. Acuity Fragment Hybrid Fragment [i]Accessory Stones[/i] Discipline Ambush Field Manual [i]Battle Items[/i] Minor Health Potion Health Potion Major Health Potion Cleansing Tonic Cleansing Elixir Tincture of Dissolution [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [i]Level[/i] 1 1 1 [i][/i] 1 7 3 3 3 1 3 5 5 5 5 12 5 5 5 5 12 [i][/i] 17 17 5 5 5 5 10 [i][/i] 9 9 9 [i][/i] 1 1 1 1 1 1 [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [i]Breath (+)[/i] +6 +30 +4+15 [i][/i] . . . . . . . . +5 +5 +5 . +5 +5 . . . [i][/i] . . . . . . . [i][/i] . . . [i][/i] . . . . . . [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [i]Breath (-)[/i] . . . [i][/i] -10 -35 -15 -35 0 -18 -40 -40 . . . -40 . . -16 -20 -20 [i][/i] . . . . . . . [i][/i] . . . [i][/i] . . . . . . [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [i]Health[/i] . . . [i][/i] . . 1/4 STR . . . INTx6+16 INTx10+20 . . . . . . . . . [i][/i] . . . . . . . [i][/i] . . . [i][/i] 100 250 500 . . . [/columns] [center][i][b]Where to find Battle Stones[/b][/i][/center] - Treasure Marketplace - Coliseum - Digging (Level 1+) [indent]Elemental Slash (unique to each location) Elemental Bolt (unique to each location) Elemental Debuff (unique to each location) Elemental Might Fragment (unique to each location)[/indent] - Scavenging (Level 1+) [indent]Elemental Acuity Fragment (unique to each location)[/indent] - Pinkerton's Plundered Pile [indent]Berserker Scholar Discipline Ambush[/indent] - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew [indent]Irradiated Scratch Silverglow Meditate Prismatic Meditate Plumed Anticipate Empathetic Regeneration[/indent] - Auction House
Level, Breath and Health
Energy Stones
495.png
(diamond)
Ability Stones
497.png
(circle)
Augment Stones
674.png
(square)
Accessory Stones
676.png
(triangle)
Battle Items
529.png
-

Energy Stones

Scratch
Meditate
Anticipate

Ability Stones

Shred
Eliminate
Sap
Clobber
Guard
Contuse
Aid
Regeneration
Haste
Rally
Concentration
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
Elemental Slash
Elemental Bolt
Elemental Debuff

Augment Stones

Berserker
Scholar
Might Fragment
Acuity Fragment
Elem. Might Fragment
Elem. Acuity Fragment
Hybrid Fragment

Accessory Stones

Discipline
Ambush
Field Manual

Battle Items

Minor Health Potion
Health Potion
Major Health Potion
Cleansing Tonic
Cleansing Elixir
Tincture of Dissolution

Level

Breath (+)

+6
+30
+4+15

+5
+5
+5
+5
+5

Breath (-)

Health

1/4 STR
INTx6+16
INTx10+20

Where to find Battle Stones
- Treasure Marketplace
- Coliseum
- Digging (Level 1+)
Elemental Slash (unique to each location)
Elemental Bolt (unique to each location)
Elemental Debuff (unique to each location)
Elemental Might Fragment (unique to each location)
- Scavenging (Level 1+)
Elemental Acuity Fragment (unique to each location)
- Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Berserker
Scholar
Discipline
Ambush
- Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Irradiated Scratch
Silverglow Meditate
Prismatic Meditate
Plumed Anticipate
Empathetic Regeneration
- Auction House
Marketplace Prices
_______

Scratch
Meditate
Anticipate

Shred
Eliminate
Sap
Clobber
Guard
Contuse
Aid
Regeneration
Haste
Rally
Concentration
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
Elemental Slash
Elemental Bolt
Elemental Debuff

Berserker
Scholar
Might Fragment
Acuity Fragment
Elem. Might Fragment
Elem. Acuity Fragment
Hybrid Fragment

Discipline
Ambush
Field Manual

Minor Health Potion
Health Potion
Major Health Potion
Cleansing Tonic
Cleansing Elixir
Tincture of Dissolution
__
Treasure

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-

__
15% Discount

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-

Red color: not available in the Coliseum
Marketplace Prices
_______

Scratch
Meditate
Anticipate

Shred
Eliminate
Sap
Clobber
Guard
Contuse
Aid
Regeneration
Haste
Rally
Concentration
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
Elemental Slash
Elemental Bolt
Elemental Debuff

Berserker
Scholar
Might Fragment
Acuity Fragment
Elem. Might Fragment
Elem. Acuity Fragment
Hybrid Fragment

Discipline
Ambush
Field Manual

Minor Health Potion
Health Potion
Major Health Potion
Cleansing Tonic
Cleansing Elixir
Tincture of Dissolution
__
Treasure

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-

__
15% Discount

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-

Red color: not available in the Coliseum
Coliseum Drops

____

Scratch
Meditate
Anticipate

Shred
Eliminate
Sap
Clobber
Guard
Contuse
Aid
Regen.
Haste
Rally
Concen.
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
El. Slash
El. Bolt
El. Debuff

Berserker
Scholar
Might Fr.
Acuity Fr.
El. M. Fr.
El. A. Fr.
Hybrid Fr.

Discipline
Ambush
Field M.

Minor HP
Health P
Major HP
Cl. Tonic
Cl. Elixir
Tinct.
__
TF

X
X
X

X
-
X
-
-
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
X

WP

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
-

SF

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
-

SD

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
X

BG

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
X

FC

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
-

BF

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
-

TS

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
X
-
-
-
-

RC

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
X
-
-
-
X

WA

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

AR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

VV

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

RJ

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

BW

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

CP

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

HR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

GR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

MI

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

KB

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
X
-
-

GW

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
-
-
X

FP

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
-
-
-

Red color: not available in the Marketplace
Non-elemental stones drop from neutral monsters (and also Earth monsters only in Waterway)
Health Potions and Hybrid Fragments drop from all the monsters.

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in Level 11+ venues:

Training Fields (0)
Woodland Path (0)
Scorched Forest (0)
Sandswept Delta (0)

Blooming Grove (3)
___Five-Toed Pilco | Fungi Sage | Spotted Faun

Forgotten Cave (4)
___Bell Goat | Crimson Reef Snail | Deepmine Aardvark | Venomblade Assassin

Bamboo Falls (2)
___Tengu | Tigerblood Foo

Th. Savanna (4)
___Dire Vulture | Magpie Sphinx | Raptorik Herder | Unburdened Billy

Redrock Cove (4)
___Maren Spearmaiden | Mirage Puffer | Noxious Coralclimber | Waveswell Sorcerer

Waterway (4)
___Fanrat | Maren Currentfinder | Radioactive Slime | Rat King

Arena (4)
___Charcoal Sprangyroo | Chimera | Double-Tailed Warcat | Raptorik Ringmaster

Volcanic Vents (4)
___Armored Duskflapper | Basalt Vent Hop | Flamescale Illusionist | Ghost Manticore

Rainsong Jungle (2)
___Hippocampus | Parda

Boreal Wood (4)
___Bullephant | Longneck Hunter | Treehorn Wolpertinger | Winter Wolf

Crystal Pools (3)
___Almandine Sturgeon | Clearwater Oracle | Moonbeam Crayfish

Harpy's Roost (4)
___Cardinal Hippogriff | Dodo | Mesacliff Assassin | Mesacliff Harpy

Ghostlight Ruins (4)
___Carrioncorn | Disoriented Spirit | Greybeak Reaper | Longneck Medium

Mire (4)
___Shellion | Southmarsh Podid | Swamp Wolf | Wetland Unicorn

Kelp Beds (3)
___Blue-Footed Eggull | Depin | Mammertee

Golem Workshop (4)
___Mechanical Destroyer | Monkey Wrench | Sentry Squawker | Steelhound

Forbidden Portal (4)
___Medusa Leon | Portal Watcher | Spectre Wyvern | Springfoot Bilworper

Best venues to grind for Eliminate

1. Crystal Pools
2. Harpy's Roost
3. Forgotten Cave
4. Rainsong Jungle
5. Redrock Cove
6. Thunderhead Savanna
7. Bamboo Falls
8. Blooming Grove
9. Mire
10. Volcanic Vents
11. Arena
12. Waterway
13. Boreal Wood
14. Forbidden Portal
15. Ghostlight Ruins
16. Kelp Beds
17. Golem Workshop
___
Neutral monsters

3 | 22%
4 | 21%
4 | 16%
2 | 17%
4 | 17%
4 | 17%
2 | 13%
3 | 13%
4 | 15%
4 | 17%
4 | 16%
4 | 12%
4 | 13%
4 | 17%
4 | 19%
3 | 13%
4 | 14%
___
Eliminate/100 hours

Drop rate: 0.01%, 133 STR / 40 QCK x3
Coliseum Drops

____

Scratch
Meditate
Anticipate

Shred
Eliminate
Sap
Clobber
Guard
Contuse
Aid
Regen.
Haste
Rally
Concen.
Reflect
Bolster
Ward
El. Slash
El. Bolt
El. Debuff

Berserker
Scholar
Might Fr.
Acuity Fr.
El. M. Fr.
El. A. Fr.
Hybrid Fr.

Discipline
Ambush
Field M.

Minor HP
Health P
Major HP
Cl. Tonic
Cl. Elixir
Tinct.
__
TF

X
X
X

X
-
X
-
-
X
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
X

WP

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
-

SF

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
-

SD

X
X
X

X
-
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

-
-
X
X
X
X
-

-
-
-

X
-
-
-
-
X

BG

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
X

FC

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
-

BF

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
-
-
-
-
-

TS

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
X
-
-
-
-

RC

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
-

X
X
X

X
X
-
-
-
X

WA

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

AR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

VV

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

RJ

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

BW

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

CP

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
X

HR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

GR

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

MI

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
X
-
-
-
-

KB

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
X
-
-

GW

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
-
-
X

FP

X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X

-
-
X
-
-
-

Red color: not available in the Marketplace
Non-elemental stones drop from neutral monsters (and also Earth monsters only in Waterway)
Health Potions and Hybrid Fragments drop from all the monsters.

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in Level 11+ venues:

Training Fields (0)
Woodland Path (0)
Scorched Forest (0)
Sandswept Delta (0)

Blooming Grove (3)
___Five-Toed Pilco | Fungi Sage | Spotted Faun

Forgotten Cave (4)
___Bell Goat | Crimson Reef Snail | Deepmine Aardvark | Venomblade Assassin

Bamboo Falls (2)
___Tengu | Tigerblood Foo

Th. Savanna (4)
___Dire Vulture | Magpie Sphinx | Raptorik Herder | Unburdened Billy

Redrock Cove (4)
___Maren Spearmaiden | Mirage Puffer | Noxious Coralclimber | Waveswell Sorcerer

Waterway (4)
___Fanrat | Maren Currentfinder | Radioactive Slime | Rat King

Arena (4)
___Charcoal Sprangyroo | Chimera | Double-Tailed Warcat | Raptorik Ringmaster

Volcanic Vents (4)
___Armored Duskflapper | Basalt Vent Hop | Flamescale Illusionist | Ghost Manticore

Rainsong Jungle (2)
___Hippocampus | Parda

Boreal Wood (4)
___Bullephant | Longneck Hunter | Treehorn Wolpertinger | Winter Wolf

Crystal Pools (3)
___Almandine Sturgeon | Clearwater Oracle | Moonbeam Crayfish

Harpy's Roost (4)
___Cardinal Hippogriff | Dodo | Mesacliff Assassin | Mesacliff Harpy

Ghostlight Ruins (4)
___Carrioncorn | Disoriented Spirit | Greybeak Reaper | Longneck Medium

Mire (4)
___Shellion | Southmarsh Podid | Swamp Wolf | Wetland Unicorn

Kelp Beds (3)
___Blue-Footed Eggull | Depin | Mammertee

Golem Workshop (4)
___Mechanical Destroyer | Monkey Wrench | Sentry Squawker | Steelhound

Forbidden Portal (4)
___Medusa Leon | Portal Watcher | Spectre Wyvern | Springfoot Bilworper

Best venues to grind for Eliminate

1. Crystal Pools
2. Harpy's Roost
3. Forgotten Cave
4. Rainsong Jungle
5. Redrock Cove
6. Thunderhead Savanna
7. Bamboo Falls
8. Blooming Grove
9. Mire
10. Volcanic Vents
11. Arena
12. Waterway
13. Boreal Wood
14. Forbidden Portal
15. Ghostlight Ruins
16. Kelp Beds
17. Golem Workshop
___
Neutral monsters

3 | 22%
4 | 21%
4 | 16%
2 | 17%
4 | 17%
4 | 17%
2 | 13%
3 | 13%
4 | 15%
4 | 17%
4 | 16%
4 | 12%
4 | 13%
4 | 17%
4 | 19%
3 | 13%
4 | 14%
___
Eliminate/100 hours

Drop rate: 0.01%, 133 STR / 40 QCK x3
Monster Abilities

Training Fields (Levels 1-3)

__Amaranth Moth (Neutral)
__Bluelight Chipskink (Lightning)
__Brown-Spotted Mith (Earth)
__Bumble (Neutral)
__Ceanothus Brawler (Neutral)
__Chipskink (Fire)
__Coral Carpenter (Water)
__Crimson Emperor (Ice)
__Dark Sparrowmouse (Shadow)
__Death's-Head Stag (Earth)
__Ember Mouse (Fire)
__Emerald Webwing (Lightning)
__Frosted Pocketmouse (Ice)
__Glowing Pocket Mouse (Light)
__Leafy Moth (Nature)
__Luna Mith (Wind)
__Mith Bruiser (Wind)
__Primrose Mith (Arcane)
__Ragepuff (Water)
__Ruby Webwing (Arcane)
__Satin Pocketmouse (Shadow)
__Silky Webwing (Nature)
__Sweetpuff (Light)
__Webwing Alpha (Plague)
__Yellow Sparrowmouse (Plague)

Warrior's Way
__Courageous Warhorse (Neutral)

Night of the Nocturne
__Dancing Chalice (Neutral)
__Decision Maker (Neutral)
__Smoldering Sconce (Neutral)
__Tick-Tock (Neutral)
__

Scratch
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch, Shred
Scratch

Scratch

Scratch, Shred
Scratch
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch

Woodland Path (Levels 4-6)

__Aurelian Porcupine (Neutral)
__Autumn Dryad (Earth)
__Bamboo Phytocat (Wind)
__Basilisk (Plague)
__Blooming Strangler (Fire)
__Bluefin Charger (Ice)
__Clown Charger (Plague)
__Cockatrice (Lightning)
__Crimson Emperor (Ice)
__Dryad (Nature)
__Featherfoot Spingy (Arcane)
__Flying Fawn (Neutral)
__Glorious Dayjar (Light)
__Greenroot Janustrap (Nature)
__Janustrap (Shadow)
__Moonglow Nightjar (Neutral)
__Leafy Moth (Nature)
__Sakura Owl (Arcane)
__Scarlet-Crested Woodoon (Fire)
__Spongy Spingy (Lightning)
__Spring Glade Lord (Wind)
__Strangler (Neutral)
__Trumpet Porcupine (Shadow)
__Velvet Fawn (Water)
__Wildwood Owl (Neutral)
__Winter Glade Lord (Ice)
__Woodoon (Earth)

Warrior's Way
__Battlelisk
__Brave Sphinx

Night of the Nocturne
__Curious Cauldron (Neutral)
__Danger Decor (Neutral)
__Painted Marionette (Neutral)
__Swinging Chandelier (Neutral)
__

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred, Blinding Slash
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred, Blazing Slash
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Bite
Scratch, Shred, Mist Slash
Scratch, Wave Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

Scorched Forest (Levels 7-8)

__Augite Protector (Neutral)
__Banded Owlcat (Wind)
__Centaur Archer (Plague)
__Clown Charger (Plague)
__Crowned Bonepriest (Light)
__Extinguished Jackalope (Neutral)
__Moss-Covered Golem (Nature)
__Painted Centaur (Fire)
__Rambra (Earth)
__Red-Winged Owlcat (Neutral)
__Searing Jackalope (Fire)
__Smoke Gyre (Fire)
__Steam Gyre (Water)
__Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane)
__Wintermane Bowman (Ice)
__Wintermane Spearman (Lightning)
__Zeeba (Shadow)

__Bouncy Broiler (Neutral)
__Colubrid-Column (Neutral)
__Snarling Mimic (Neutral)
__Veilspun Verse (Neutral)

Sandswept Delta (Level 9)

__Buff Dunerunner (Earth)
__Carmine Serthis (Arcane)
__Charcoal Kitsune (Fire)
__Desert Strangler (Neutral)
__Dunerunner (Lightning)
__Dusk Fuiran (Ice)
__Fan Scorpion (Fire)
__Fennec Kitsune (Neutral)
__Fuiran (Nature)
__Gabboon Viperpillar (Water)
__Greatshell (Light)
__Iridescent Scaleback (Water)
__Masked Gryphon (Neutral)
__Nightsky Fuiran (Shadow)
__Opheodrys Serthis (Wind)
__Peacock Scorpion (Neutral)
__Prickly Strangler (Nature)
__Redtail Gryphon (Plague)
__Sanddrift Fuiran (Wind)
__Scaleback (Ice)
__Serthis Alchemist (Plague)
__Serthis Potionmaster (Light)
__Shadow Serpent (Shadow)
__Shattered Serpent (Earth)
__Storm Seeker (Lightning)
__Tricolor Viperpillar (Arcane)

__Banshee Brooch (Neutral)
__Brass Knocker (Neutral)
__Serpentine Lamp (Neutral)
__Unlikely Alliance (Neutral)

Blooming Grove (Level 11)

__Alstroemeria Fox (Arcane)
__Aspen Gall Dryad (Plague)
__Barkskin Watcher (Nature)
__Buttercup Strangler (Arcane)
__Five-Toed Pilco (Neutral)
__Flora Cerdae (Nature)
__Flowering Pohip (Light)
__Frostbite Dryad (Ice)
__Fungi Sage (Neutral)
__Grove Piper (Earth)
__Lilium Floron (Fire)
__Maned Cerdae (Lightning)
__Moonlight Fungi (Shadow)
__Mossy Pohip (Shadow)
__Myosotis Fox (Wind)
__Palefoot Tadhop (Ice)
__Petalmane Floron (Water)
__Rosaline Strangler (Nature)
__Ruffletail Tadhop (Lightning)
__Spotted Faun (Neutral)
__Sunbeam Dryad (Light)
__Terra Tortoise (Earth)
__Travelling Garden (Wind)
__Venomtooth Pilco (Fire)
__White Rot Deer (Plague)
__Wood Ear Deer (Nature)

__Antique Chair (Neutral)
__Spritely Portrait (Neutral)
__Tinder Toy (Neutral)
__Transmuted Treasure (Neutral)

Forgotten Cave (Level 12)

__Ancient Fungus (Fire)
__Bell Goat (Neutral)
__Blue Dragon Snail (Water)
__Blueband Duelist (Water)
__Bramble Guardian (Shadow)
__Burrow Bear (Earth)
__Cave Lantern (Light)
__Centaur Berserker (Earth)
__Citrine Jewel (Light)
__Corpse Cleaner (Earth)
__Creeping Cluster (Plague)
__Crimson Reef Snail (Neutral)
__Cursed Bat (Nature)
__Deepmine Aardvark (Neutral)
__Dire Claw (Nature)
__Djamor Bat (Earth)
__Dwarf Truffle (Ice)
__Emerald Jewel (Lightning)
__Ostreatus Bat (Ice)
__Parasitic Fungus (Plague)
__Peacevine Aardvark (Earth)
__Polarized Bell Goat (Lightning)
__Runic Bat (Arcane)
__Stonestomp Spearmaiden (Arcane)
__Swiftfoot Slayer (Wind)
__Swiftstride Soldier (Shadow)
__Venomblade Assassin (Neutral)

__Animated Statue (Neutral)
__Bogsneak Puppet (Neutral)
__Encouraging Quill (Neutral)
__Vigilant Spear (Neutral)

Bamboo Falls (Level 13)

__Baku (Lightning)
__Blacktalon Striker (Wind)
__Dream Eater (Arcane)
__Ethereal Trickster (Ice)
__Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague)
__Gale Wolf (Wind)
__Hainu (Earth)
__Mantled Foo (Nature)
__Raptorik Warrior (Water)
__Red-Breasted Hainu (Fire)
__Tengu (Neutral)
__Tigerblood Foo (Neutral)
__Trick-of-the-Light (Light)
__Umbra Wolf (Shadow)
__Wandering Surge Priest (Water)

__Battered Vase (Neutral)
__Ensorcelled Volume (Neutral)
__Silverstring Harp (Neutral)
__Vulpine Lamp (Neutral)

Thunderhead Savanna (Level 14)

__Ampelope (Lightning)
__Condorwing Champion (Plague)
__Coursing Skira (Lightning)
__Dire Vulture (Neutral)
__Dustfeather Sphinx (Earth)
__Falconclaw Warrior (Wind)
__Flesh Forager (Arcane)
__Golden Lionsnake (Light)
__Grassland Skira (Nature)
__Greattusk (Fire)
__Heckling Hydrena (Wind)
__King Quillrunner (Shadow)
__Magpie Sphinx (Neutral)
__Pale Greattusk (Ice)
__Plainstrider Bard (Fire)
__Quillrunner (Light)
__Rabid Grinfin (Water)
__Raptorik Herder (Neutral)
__Raptorik Wanderer (Water)
__Rockback Charger (Earth)
__Roundhorn Rager (Lightning)
__Roving Lionsnake (Plague)
__Starry Ampelope (Shadow)
__Thunderstomp (Lightning)
__Unburdened Billy (Neutral)
__Wintermane Minstrel (Ice)

__Dirge Fiddlefiend (Neutral)
__Scroll Stealer (Neutral)
__Tricky Telescope (Neutral)
__Wicker Dragon (Neutral)

Redrock Cove (Level 15)

__Coast Charger (Ice)
__Coastline Sawbeak (Fire)
__Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane)
__Daydream Puffer (Water)
__Deeprealm Hunter (Shadow)
__Green-Breasted Sawbeak (Nature)
__Highfin Sea Serpent (Water)
__Igueel Matriarch (Shadow)
__Leopard Coralclimber (Light)
__Maren Defender (Ice)
__Maren Sorceress (Water)
__Maren Spearmaiden (Neutral)
__Mirage Puffer (Neutral)
__Mottled Sea Serpent (Earth)
__Murkbottom Gull (Plague)
__Noxious Coralclimber (Neutral)
__Oceansurf Magus (Water)
__Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
__Riptide Clipper (Water)
__Sandshore Snipper (Fire)
__Spiney Whale (Lightning)
__Surf Strider (Light)
__Toxic Igueel (Wind)
__Tradewinds Gull (Wind)
__Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
__Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)

__Blooming Hedgehide (Neutral)
__Crystal Carrier (Neutral)
__Veiled Vision (Neutral)
__Writer's Aid (Neutral)

Waterway (Level 16)

__Blueridge Greatshell (Wind)
__Brown River Flight (Plague)
__Crested River Flight (Lightning)
__Cumulus Seal (Ice)
__Dappled Seal (Earth)
__Everglade Lasher (Nature)
__Fanrat (Neutral)
__Ghostly Rat Lord (Arcane)
__Giant White Toridae (Plague)
__Goldfin River Flight (Light)
__Granite Thresher (Fire)
__Greater Sandstrike (Earth)
__Grey River Flight (Water)
__Maren Currentfinder (Neutral)
__Maren Shark Hunter (Water)
__Noggle (Light)
__Radioactive Slime (Neutral)
__Rainbow Sprite (Ice)
__Rat King (Neutral)
__River Muck (Water)
__Scaleside Noggle (Wind)
__Scarlet Flycatcher (Arcane)
__Sewer Toridae (Nature)
__Shale Thresher (Lightning)
__Silky Fanrat (Light)
__Sludge Sifter (Shadow)
__Sunset Lasher (Arcane)

__Ectoplasmime (Neutral)
__Ghosthost Viola (Neutral)
__Manticore's Might (Neutral)
__Sorcerous Arms (Neutral)

Arena (Level 17)

__Armored Greatowl (Earth)
__Ashmane Chimera (Ice)
__Bengal Chimera (Fire)
__Boran Veteran (Lightning)
__Celestial Antelope (Light)
__Charcoal Sprangyroo (Neutral)
__Chimera (Neutral)
__Double-Tailed Warcat (Neutral)
__Featherback Boar (Light)
__Goldenplains Poodle Mith (Light)
__Greenwing Razorclaw (Wind)
__Hulking Greatowl (Water)
__Longneck Gladiator (Plague)
__Longneck Interloper (Earth)
__Longneck Magi (Water)
__Longneck Mender (Light)
__Longneck Scrapper (Shadow)
__Longneck Skirmisher (Wind)
__Marshland Poodle Mith (Shadow)
__Raptorik Bladedancer (Arcane)
__Raptorik Ringmaster (Neutral)
__Silver Springbok (Ice)
__Spellwall Boran (Arcane)
__Sprangyroo (Fire)
__tormclaw Showman (Lightning)
__Undying Featherback (Plague)
__Warcat Protector (Nature)

__Axe Mimic (Neutral)
__Kyorinrin (Neutral)
__Magic Mirror (Neutral)
__Poltergeist Piano (Neutral)

Volcanic Vents (Level 18)

__Armored Duskflapper (Neutral)
__Ashscale Ophiotaurus (Fire)
__Ashspine Widow (Earth)
__Basalt Vent Hop (Neutral)
__Chillwind Harpy (Ice)
__Dreadram (Fire)
__Fiendcat (Wind)
__Firebelly Weaver (Ice)
__Firemane Manticore (Fire)
__Flamerest Fiendcat (Fire)
__Flamescale Illusionist (Neutral)
__Flamescale Lancer (Light)
__Flamescale Spearman (Plague)
__Flamescale Venomcaster (Plague)
__Ghost Manticore (Neutral)
__Hydra (Arcane)
__Ignited Imp (Fire)
__Magma Runner (Lightning)
__Nightfall Imp (Shadow)
__Ophiotaurus (Nature)
__Serthis Archivist (Light)
__Serthis Loremaster (Nature)
__Spectral Duskflapper (Water)
__Stormcloud Harpy (Lightning)
__Tunnel Hydra (Earth)
__Ultraram (Arcane)

__Magic Carpet (Neutral)
__Pinpush Mirror Doll (Neutral)
__Serthis Support (Neutral)
__Valorous Cape (Neutral)

Rainsong Jungle (Level 19)

__Barkback Boar (Nature)
__Budwing Morpho (Nature)
__Clown Hippocampus (Fire)
__Deadwood Boar (Earth)
__Goldenbeast (Light)
__Hippocampus (Neutral)
__King Parda (Nature)
__Manticore Screamer (Shadow)
__Overcharged Silverbeast (Lightning)
__Paradise Zalis (Ice)
__Parda (Neutral)
__Petal Jumper (Arcane)
__Proto Manticore (Earth)
__Ringlet Amphithere (Wind)
__Ultramel Amphithere (Plague)
__Zalis (Water)

__Glowing Globe (Neutral)
__Mischievous Magnifier (Neutral)
__Steadfast Sweeper (Neutral)
__Wooden Marionette (Neutral)

Boreal Wood (Level 20)

__Auburn Woolly Walrus (Plague)
__Black Wolf (Shadow)
__Bramblecrown Stoat (Shadow)
__Bullephant (Neutral)
__Coarsefur Yeti (Ice)
__Deadwood Strangler (Nature)
__Elk (Nature)
__Frosttangle Strangler (Ice)
__Glassbound Gustvul (Wind)
__Glassbound Solarvul (Light)
__Hoarfrost Mauler (Ice)
__Longneck Hunter (Neutral)
__Longneck Wanderer (Wind)
__Mammophant (Fire)
__Maned Rasa (Earth)
__Nochnyr (Fire)
__Pebblehide Stoat (Earth)
__Permafrost Impaler (Ice)
__Poultrygeist (Plague)
__Shalebuck (Water)
__Snowfall Elk (Light)
__Snowy Owlynx (Ice)
__Squall Rasa (Lightning)
__Teardrop Owlynx (Arcane)
__Treehorn Wolpertinger (Neutral)
__Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane)
__Winter Wolf (Neutral)
__Wolpertinger (Lightning)
__Woodland Turkey (Earth)
__Woolly Walrus (Water)

__Overwatered Seedling (Neutral)
__Pitfall Fixture (Neutral)
__Spellbound Tome (Neutral)
__Spirit Armor (Neutral)

Crystal Pools (Level 21)

__Almandine Sturgeon (Neutral)
__Amber Gulper (Fire)
__Apatite Fisher (Lightning)
__Arctic Hippalectryon (Ice)
__Chalcedony Snipper (Arcane)
__Clearwater Oracle (Neutral)
__Crystalhide Jester (Water)
__Crystalplate Stinger (Light)
__Hawksbill Goliath (Shadow)
__Hippalectryon (Arcane)
__Maren Warlock (Plague)
__Moonbeam Crayfish (Neutral)
__Rhodochrosite Crane (Arcane)
__Sparkling Stinger (Nature)
__Stonewatch Prince (Earth)
__Windcarve Fugitive (Wind)

__Ball-Jointed Bogsneak (Neutral)
__Four-Eyed Phylactery (Neutral)
__Furious Fawn (Neutral)
__Opposing Forces (Neutral)

Harpy's Roost (Level 22)

__Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning)
__Bluemoon Aviar (Wind)
__Brush Dodo (Water)
__Cardinal Hippogriff (Neutral)
__Cloud Dancer (Nature)
__Crowned Roc (Wind)
__Death Seeker (Shadow)
__Dodo (Neutral)
__Fallen Streak (Arcane)
__Hooded Dodo (Plague)
__Masked Harpy (Wind)
__Mesacliff Assassin (Neutral)
__Mesacliff Harpy (Neutral)
__Renegade Aviar (Earth)
__Roc (Arcane)
__Snow Streak (Ice)
__Stonewatch Harpy (Light)
__Sunspot Clouddancer (Fire)
__Windcarve Bladedancer (Wind)
__Windcarve Harpy (Wind)

__Deadly Reflection (Neutral)
__Enchanted Armaments (Neutral)
__Glazed Sentry (Neutral)
__Time Devourer (Neutral)

Ghostlight Ruins (Level 23)

__Aer Phantom (Wind)
__Carrioncorn (Neutral)
__Disoriented Spirit (Neutral)
__Greybeak Reaper (Neutral)
__Infestation Hound (Plague)
__Longneck Medium (Neutral)
__Longneck Scholar (Nature)
__Lux Spectre (Light)
__Malevolent Spirit (Nature)
__Nightmare (Fire)
__Otherworldly Aura (Arcane)
__Pronghorn Hunter (Earth)
__Pronghorn Stomper (Water)
__Shatterbone Vulture (Ice)
__Somber Spirit (Shadow)
__Tatterwing Carcass (Shadow)
__Tengu Caller (Shadow)
__Wraith Hound (Lightning)

__Apparition Lance (Neutral)
__Calculating Candelabra (Neutral)
__Curious Parasol (Neutral)
__Inquisitive Shroud (Neutral)
__Masked Phantom (Neutral)

Mire (Level 24)

__Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
__Brilliant Psywurm (Light)
__Common Podid (Lightning)
__Heartred Croaker (Plague)
__Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)
__Molten Wartoad (Fire)
__Mossy Cerdae (Plague)
__Poisonous Toridae (Nature)
__Psywurm (Arcane)
__Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
__Scythe Kamaitachi (Plague)
__Shellion (Neutral)
__Sickle Kamaitachi (Fire)
__Southmarsh Podid (Neutral)
__Venomous Toridae (Earth)
__Wartoad (Water)
__Wetland Unicorn (Neutral)

__Acid Ant (Nature)
__Armored Colony (Arcane)
__Fungal Garden (Lightning)
__Furry Fiddle (Light)
__Ink Ant (Water)
__Lion's Mane Seeker (Plague)
__Marsh Kelpie (Ice)
__Muckbottom Catfish (Plague)
__Silt Wolf (Earth)
__Swamp Wolf (Neutral)
__Vilevenom Kelpie (Wind)
__Whisper (Shadow)

__Crooked Hatchet (Neutral)
__Guest Greeter (Neutral)
__Living Statue (Neutral)
__Poltergeist Pile (Neutral)
__Vigorous Goblet (Neutral)

Kelp Beds (Level 25)

__Abyss Striker (Shadow)
__Cloud Chaser (Wind)
__Corrosive Depin (Shadow)
__Depin (Neutral)
__Golden Porpoise (Light)
__Jeweled Octoflyer (Arcane)
__Kelp Tender (Water)
__Mammertee (Neutral)
__Mantarune (Ice)
__Maren Ambusher (Nature)
__Maren Scout (Fire)
__Maren Warrior (Lightning)
__Maren Wavesinger (Water)
__Octoflyer (Water)
__Relic Eel (Earth)
__Wave Sweeper (Plague)

__Blue-Footed Eggull (Neutral)
__Eggull (Earth)
__Kelp Caretaker (Nature)
__Maren Fisher (Wind)
__Maren Harvester (Ice)
__Maren Seahunter (Water)
__Ruche Slug (Light)
__Ruched Sojourner (Plague)

__Cryptic Cameo (Neutral)
__Jawlocker (Neutral)
__Orbiting Spirit (Neutral)
__Ravenous Cauldron (Neutral)
__Rock Paper Scissors (Neutral)

Golem Workshop (Level 25)

__Black Iron Creeper (Fire)
__Chromefeather Lookout (Lightning)
__Clattercog Engineer (Water)
__Construction Mith (Nature)
__Coppercoil Creeper (Lightning)
__Copperplate Longmech (Wind)
__Frost Delver (Ice)
__Gearspring Pocketmouse (Nature)
__Geartoggle Smith (Lightning)
__Jelly Drone (Light)
__Longmech (Plague)
__Mechanical Destroyer (Neutral)
__Mistral Minion (Wind)
__Monkey Wrench (Neutral)
__Robotic Tender (Arcane)
__Scrapmetal Tracker (Shadow)
__Sentinel Mith (Plague)
__Sentry Squawker (Neutral)
__Spellbound Golem (Arcane)
__Steelhound (Neutral)
__Stone Borer (Earth)
__Swift Lumen (Light)
__Swift Volt (Lightning)
__Tribeam Hunter (Ice)
__Tribeam Lurker (Earth)
__War Smith (Shadow)
__Wind-Up Pocketmouse (Fire)
__Workshop Monitor (Water)

__Animated Armor (Neutral)
__Living Luminance (Neutral)
__Seething Stove (Neutral)
__Spidered Seat (Neutral)
__Splendiferous Sunshade (Neutral)

Forbidden Portal (Level 25)

__Aberrant Chacma (Water)
__All-Seeing Eye (Light)
__Barhide Menace (Wind)
__Bearded Pupowl (Plague)
__Blushing Tangle (Arcane)
__Calico Ferberus (Earth)
__Deeprealm Leon (Water)
__Everburn Tangle (Fire)
__Fear Frog (Fire)
__Ferberus (Shadow)
__Foolish Prince (Arcane)
__Frogspawn Flyer (Nature)
__Giggling Planesrunner (Earth)
__Lap Pupowl (Light)
__Medusa Leon (Neutral)
__Mindless Flight (Ice)
__Portal Watcher (Neutral)
__Sanguine Multimist (Plague)
__Sparksylph (Lightning)
__Spectre Wyvern (Neutral)
__Springfoot Bilworper (Neutral)
__Starspawn Flyer (Arcane)
__Tattertail Bilworper (Arcane)
__Teleporting Planesrunner (Ice)
__Terror Toad (Wind)
__Void Wyvern (Shadow)

__Bewildered Broom (Neutral)
__Catty Cannon (Neutral)
__Killer Keyboard (Neutral)
__Leisure Loaf (Neutral)
__Raucous Runner (Neutral)

SF
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred, Gust Slash
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred, Jungle Slash
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Blazing Slash, Flame Bolt
Scratch, Wave Slash, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Rune Slash
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Thunder Slash

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Bite
Meditate, Contuse

SD

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Blazing Slash, Sear
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Jungle Slash, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Bite
Scratch, Shred, Wave Slash
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Mist Slash, Dark Bolt
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Freezing Slash, Congeal
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Mist Slash, Shroud
Bite
Scratch, Thunder Slash, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

BG

Meditate, Vile Bolt, Contaminate
Meditate, Leaf Bolt, Envenom
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Scratch, Blinding Slash, Enamor
Meditate, Frigid Bolt, Congeal
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Boulder Bolt, Fossilize
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Dark Bolt, Shroud
Scratch, Shred, Freezing Slash
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Bright Bolt, Enamor
Scratch, Pestilent Slash, Contaminate
Scratch, Jungle Slash, Envenom

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

FC

Meditate, Flame Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Blinding Slash, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Pestilent Slash
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

BF

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Rune Slash, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

TS

Meditate, Shock Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Rock Slash, Fossilize
Scratch, Rune Slash, Enfeeble
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Scratch, Wave Slash, Drown
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Thunder Slash, Shock
Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

RC

Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

WA

Bite
Meditate, Shock Bolt, Shock
Bite
Bite
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt, Disorient
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Bite

Bite
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

AR

Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Rock Slash, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Gust Slash, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

VV

Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Flame Bolt, Sear
Meditate, Hydro Bolt, Drown

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

RJ

Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt, Enfeeble
Scratch, Gust Slash, Disorient
Bite

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

BW

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Freezing Slash, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

CP

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

HR

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Rune Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

GR

Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Mist Slash, Shroud

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

MI

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

Scratch, Pestilent Slash, Comtaminate
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

KB

Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Bite

Scratch, Shred

Meditate, Contuse
Bite
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

GW

Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

FP

Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Frigid Slash, Congeal

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Monster Abilities

Training Fields (Levels 1-3)

__Amaranth Moth (Neutral)
__Bluelight Chipskink (Lightning)
__Brown-Spotted Mith (Earth)
__Bumble (Neutral)
__Ceanothus Brawler (Neutral)
__Chipskink (Fire)
__Coral Carpenter (Water)
__Crimson Emperor (Ice)
__Dark Sparrowmouse (Shadow)
__Ember Mouse (Fire)
__Emerald Webwing (Lightning)
__Frosted Pocketmouse (Ice)
__Glowing Pocket Mouse (Light)
__Leafy Moth (Nature)
__Luna Mith (Wind)
__Mith Bruiser (Wind)
__Primrose Mith (Arcane)
__Ragepuff (Water)
__Ruby Webwing (Arcane)
__Satin Pocketmouse (Shadow)
__Silky Webwing (Nature)
__Sweetpuff (Light)
__Webwing Alpha (Plague)
__Yellow Sparrowmouse (Plague)

Warrior's Way
__Courageous Warhorse (Neutral)

Night of the Nocturne
__Dancing Chalice (Neutral)
__Decision Maker (Neutral)
__Smoldering Sconce (Neutral)
__Tick-Tock (Neutral)
__

Scratch
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch
Scratch, Shred
Scratch

Scratch

Scratch, Shred
Scratch
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch

Woodland Path (Levels 4-6)

__Aurelian Porcupine (Neutral)
__Autumn Dryad (Earth)
__Bamboo Phytocat (Wind)
__Basilisk (Plague)
__Blooming Strangler (Fire)
__Bluefin Charger (Ice)
__Clown Charger (Plague)
__Cockatrice (Lightning)
__Crimson Emperor (Ice)
__Dryad (Nature)
__Featherfoot Spingy (Arcane)
__Flying Fawn (Neutral)
__Glorious Dayjar (Light)
__Greenroot Janustrap (Nature)
__Janustrap (Shadow)
__Moonglow Nightjar (Neutral)
__Leafy Moth (Nature)
__Sakura Owl (Arcane)
__Scarlet-Crested Woodoon (Fire)
__Spongy Spingy (Lightning)
__Spring Glade Lord (Wind)
__Strangler (Neutral)
__Trumpet Porcupine (Shadow)
__Velvet Fawn (Water)
__Wildwood Owl (Neutral)
__Winter Glade Lord (Ice)
__Woodoon (Earth)

Warrior's Way
__Battlelisk
__Brave Sphinx

Night of the Nocturne
__Curious Cauldron (Neutral)
__Danger Decor (Neutral)
__Painted Marionette (Neutral)
__Swinging Chandelier (Neutral)
__

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Pollen, Contuse
Pollen, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Bite
Scratch, Wave Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

Scorched Forest (Levels 7-8)

__Augite Protector (Neutral)
__Banded Owlcat (Wind)
__Centaur Archer (Plague)
__Clown Charger (Plague)
__Extinguished Jackalope (Neutral)
__Moss-Covered Golem (Nature)
__Painted Centaur (Fire)
__Rambra (Earth)
__Red-Winged Owlcat (Neutral)
__Searing Jackalope (Fire)
__Smoke Gyre (Fire)
__Steam Gyre (Water)
__Umberhorn Qiriq (Arcane)
__Wintermane Bowman (Ice)
__Wintermane Spearman (Lightning)
__Zeeba (Shadow)

__Bouncy Broiler (Neutral)
__Colubrid-Column (Neutral)
__Snarling Mimic (Neutral)
__Veilspun Verse (Neutral)

Sandswept Delta (Level 9)

__Buff Dunerunner (Earth)
__Charcoal Kitsune (Fire)
__Desert Strangler (Neutral)
__Dunerunner (Lightning)
__Dusk Fuiran (Ice)
__Fan Scorpion (Fire)
__Fennec Kitsune (Neutral)
__Fuiran (Nature)
__Gabboon Viperpillar (Water)
__Greatshell (Light)
__Iridescent Scaleback (Water)
__Masked Gryphon (Neutral)
__Nightsky Fuiran (Shadow)
__Peacock Scorpion (Neutral)
__Prickly Strangler (Nature)
__Redtail Gryphon (Plague)
__Sanddrift Fuiran (Wind)
__Scaleback (Ice)
__Serthis Alchemist (Plague)
__Serthis Potionmaster (Light)
__Shadow Serpent (Shadow)
__Shattered Serpent (Earth)
__Tricolor Viperpillar (Arcane)

__Banshee Brooch (Neutral)
__Brass Knocker (Neutral)
__Serpentine Lamp (Neutral)
__Unlikely Alliance (Neutral)

Blooming Grove (Level 11)

__Alstroemeria Fox (Arcane)
__Aspen Gall Dryad (Plague)
__Barkskin Watcher (Nature)
__Buttercup Strangler (Arcane)
__Five-Toed Pilco (Neutral)
__Flora Cerdae (Nature)
__Flowering Pohip (Light)
__Frostbite Dryad (Ice)
__Fungi Sage (Neutral)
__Grove Piper (Earth)
__Lilium Floron (Fire)
__Maned Cerdae (Lightning)
__Moonlight Fungi (Shadow)
__Mossy Pohip (Shadow)
__Myosotis Fox (Wind)
__Palefoot Tadhop (Ice)
__Petalmane Floron (Water)
__Rosaline Strangler (Nature)
__Ruffletail Tadhop (Lightning)
__Spotted Faun (Neutral)
__Sunbeam Dryad (Light)
__Terra Tortoise (Earth)
__Travelling Garden (Wind)
__Venomtooth Pilco (Fire)
__White Rot Deer (Plague)
__Wood Ear Deer (Nature)

__Antique Chair (Neutral)
__Spritely Portrait (Neutral)
__Tinder Toy (Neutral)
__Transmuted Treasure (Neutral)

Forgotten Cave (Level 12)

__Ancient Fungus (Fire)
__Bell Goat (Neutral)
__Blue Dragon Snail (Water)
__Blueband Duelist (Water)
__Bramble Guardian (Shadow)
__Burrow Bear (Earth)
__Cave Lantern (Light)
__Centaur Berserker (Earth)
__Citrine Jewel (Light)
__Corpse Cleaner (Earth)
__Creeping Cluster (Plague)
__Crimson Reef Snail (Neutral)
__Cursed Bat (Nature)
__Deepmine Aardvark (Neutral)
__Dire Claw (Nature)
__Djamor Bat (Earth)
__Dwarf Truffle (Ice)
__Emerald Jewel (Lightning)
__Ostreatus Bat (Ice)
__Parasitic Fungus (Plague)
__Peacevine Aardvark (Earth)
__Polarized Bell Goat (Lightning)
__Runic Bat (Arcane)
__Stonestomp Spearmaiden (Arcane)
__Swiftfoot Slayer (Wind)
__Swiftstride Soldier (Shadow)
__Venomblade Assassin (Neutral)

__Animated Statue (Neutral)
__Bogsneak Puppet (Neutral)
__Encouraging Quill (Neutral)
__Vigilant Spear (Neutral)

Bamboo Falls (Level 13)

__Baku (Lightning)
__Blacktalon Striker (Wind)
__Dream Eater (Arcane)
__Ethereal Trickster (Ice)
__Fungalhoof Qiriq (Plague)
__Gale Wolf (Wind)
__Hainu (Earth)
__Mantled Foo (Nature)
__Raptorik Warrior (Water)
__Red-Breasted Hainu (Fire)
__Tengu (Neutral)
__Tigerblood Foo (Neutral)
__Trick-of-the-Light (Light)
__Umbra Wolf (Shadow)
__Wandering Surge Priest (Water)

__Battered Vase (Neutral)
__Ensorcelled Volume (Neutral)
__Silverstring Harp (Neutral)
__Vulpine Lamp (Neutral)

Thunderhead Savanna (Level 14)

__Ampelope (Lightning)
__Condorwing Champion (Plague)
__Coursing Skira (Lightning)
__Dire Vulture (Neutral)
__Dustfeather Sphinx (Earth)
__Falconclaw Warrior (Wind)
__Flesh Forager (Arcane)
__Golden Lionsnake (Light)
__Grassland Skira (Nature)
__Greattusk (Fire)
__Heckling Hydrena (Wind)
__King Quillrunner (Shadow)
__Magpie Sphinx (Neutral)
__Pale Greattusk (Ice)
__Plainstrider Bard (Fire)
__Quillrunner (Light)
__Rabid Grinfin (Water)
__Raptorik Herder (Neutral)
__Raptorik Wanderer (Water)
__Rockback Charger (Earth)
__Roundhorn Rager (Lightning)
__Roving Lionsnake (Plague)
__Starry Ampelope (Shadow)
__Thunderstomp (Lightning)
__Unburdened Billy (Neutral)
__Wintermane Minstrel (Ice)

__Dirge Fiddlefiend (Neutral)
__Scroll Stealer (Neutral)
__Tricky Telescope (Neutral)
__Wicker Dragon (Neutral)

Redrock Cove (Level 15)

__Coast Charger (Ice)
__Coastline Sawbeak (Fire)
__Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane)
__Daydream Puffer (Water)
__Deeprealm Hunter (Shadow)
__Green-Breasted Sawbeak (Nature)
__Highfin Sea Serpent (Water)
__Igueel Matriarch (Shadow)
__Leopard Coralclimber (Light)
__Maren Defender (Ice)
__Maren Sorceress (Water)
__Maren Spearmaiden (Neutral)
__Mirage Puffer (Neutral)
__Mottled Sea Serpent (Earth)
__Murkbottom Gull (Plague)
__Noxious Coralclimber (Neutral)
__Oceansurf Magus (Water)
__Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
__Riptide Clipper (Water)
__Sandshore Snipper (Fire)
__Spiney Whale (Lightning)
__Surf Strider (Light)
__Toxic Igueel (Wind)
__Tradewinds Gull (Wind)
__Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
__Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)

__Blooming Hedgehide (Neutral)
__Crystal Carrier (Neutral)
__Veiled Vision (Neutral)
__Writer's Aid (Neutral)

Waterway (Level 16)

__Blueridge Greatshell (Wind)
__Brown River Flight (Plague)
__Crested River Flight (Lightning)
__Cumulus Seal (Ice)
__Dappled Seal (Earth)
__Everglade Lasher (Nature)
__Fanrat (Neutral)
__Ghostly Rat Lord (Arcane)
__Giant White Toridae (Plague)
__Goldfin River Flight (Light)
__Granite Thresher (Fire)
__Greater Sandstrike (Earth)
__Grey River Flight (Water)
__Maren Currentfinder (Neutral)
__Maren Shark Hunter (Water)
__Noggle (Light)
__Radioactive Slime (Neutral)
__Rainbow Sprite (Ice)
__Rat King (Neutral)
__River Muck (Water)
__Scaleside Noggle (Wind)
__Scarlet Flycatcher (Arcane)
__Sewer Toridae (Nature)
__Shale Thresher (Lightning)
__Silky Fanrat (Light)
__Sludge Sifter (Shadow)
__Sunset Lasher (Arcane)

__Ectoplasmime (Neutral)
__Ghosthost Viola (Neutral)
__Manticore's Might (Neutral)
__Sorcerous Arms (Neutral)

Arena (Level 17)

__Armored Greatowl (Earth)
__Ashmane Chimera (Ice)
__Bengal Chimera (Fire)
__Boran Veteran (Lightning)
__Celestial Antelope (Light)
__Charcoal Sprangyroo (Neutral)
__Chimera (Neutral)
__Double-Tailed Warcat (Neutral)
__Featherback Boar (Light)
__Goldenplains Poodle Mith (Light)
__Greenwing Razorclaw (Wind)
__Hulking Greatowl (Water)
__Longneck Gladiator (Plague)
__Longneck Interloper (Earth)
__Longneck Magi (Water)
__Longneck Mender (Light)
__Longneck Scrapper (Shadow)
__Longneck Skirmisher (Wind)
__Marshland Poodle Mith (Shadow)
__Raptorik Bladedancer (Arcane)
__Raptorik Ringmaster (Neutral)
__Silver Springbok (Ice)
__Spellwall Boran (Arcane)
__Sprangyroo (Fire)
__tormclaw Showman (Lightning)
__Undying Featherback (Plague)
__Warcat Protector (Nature)

__Axe Mimic (Neutral)
__Kyorinrin (Neutral)
__Magic Mirror (Neutral)
__Poltergeist Piano (Neutral)

Volcanic Vents (Level 18)

__Armored Duskflapper (Neutral)
__Ashscale Ophiotaurus (Fire)
__Ashspine Widow (Earth)
__Basalt Vent Hop (Neutral)
__Chillwind Harpy (Ice)
__Dreadram (Fire)
__Fiendcat (Wind)
__Firebelly Weaver (Ice)
__Firemane Manticore (Fire)
__Flamerest Fiendcat (Fire)
__Flamescale Illusionist (Neutral)
__Flamescale Lancer (Light)
__Flamescale Spearman (Plague)
__Flamescale Venomcaster (Plague)
__Ghost Manticore (Neutral)
__Hydra (Arcane)
__Ignited Imp (Fire)
__Magma Runner (Lightning)
__Nightfall Imp (Shadow)
__Ophiotaurus (Nature)
__Serthis Archivist (Light)
__Serthis Loremaster (Nature)
__Spectral Duskflapper (Water)
__Stormcloud Harpy (Lightning)
__Tunnel Hydra (Earth)
__Ultraram (Arcane)

__Magic Carpet (Neutral)
__Pinpush Mirror Doll (Neutral)
__Serthis Support (Neutral)
__Valorous Cape (Neutral)

Rainsong Jungle (Level 19)

__Barkback Boar (Nature)
__Budwing Morpho (Nature)
__Clown Hippocampus (Fire)
__Deadwood Boar (Earth)
__Goldenbeast (Light)
__Hippocampus (Neutral)
__King Parda (Nature)
__Manticore Screamer (Shadow)
__Overcharged Silverbeast (Lightning)
__Paradise Zalis (Ice)
__Parda (Neutral)
__Petal Jumper (Arcane)
__Proto Manticore (Earth)
__Ringlet Amphithere (Wind)
__Ultramel Amphithere (Plague)
__Zalis (Water)

__Glowing Globe (Neutral)
__Mischievous Magnifier (Neutral)
__Steadfast Sweeper (Neutral)
__Wooden Marionette (Neutral)

Boreal Wood (Level 20)

__Auburn Woolly Walrus (Plague)
__Black Wolf (Shadow)
__Bramblecrown Stoat (Shadow)
__Bullephant (Neutral)
__Coarsefur Yeti (Ice)
__Deadwood Strangler (Nature)
__Elk (Nature)
__Frosttangle Strangler (Ice)
__Glassbound Gustvul (Wind)
__Glassbound Solarvul (Light)
__Hoarfrost Mauler (Ice)
__Longneck Hunter (Neutral)
__Longneck Wanderer (Wind)
__Mammophant (Fire)
__Maned Rasa (Earth)
__Nochnyr (Fire)
__Pebblehide Stoat (Earth)
__Permafrost Impaler (Ice)
__Poultrygeist (Plague)
__Shalebuck (Water)
__Snowfall Elk (Light)
__Snowy Owlynx (Ice)
__Squall Rasa (Lightning)
__Teardrop Owlynx (Arcane)
__Treehorn Wolpertinger (Neutral)
__Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane)
__Winter Wolf (Neutral)
__Wolpertinger (Lightning)
__Woodland Turkey (Earth)
__Woolly Walrus (Water)

__Overwatered Seedling (Neutral)
__Pitfall Fixture (Neutral)
__Spellbound Tome (Neutral)
__Spirit Armor (Neutral)

Crystal Pools (Level 21)

__Almandine Sturgeon (Neutral)
__Amber Gulper (Fire)
__Apatite Fisher (Lightning)
__Arctic Hippalectryon (Ice)
__Chalcedony Snipper (Arcane)
__Clearwater Oracle (Neutral)
__Crystalhide Jester (Water)
__Crystalplate Stinger (Light)
__Hawksbill Goliath (Shadow)
__Hippalectryon (Arcane)
__Maren Warlock (Plague)
__Moonbeam Crayfish (Neutral)
__Rhodochrosite Crane (Arcane)
__Sparkling Stinger (Nature)
__Stonewatch Prince (Earth)
__Windcarve Fugitive (Wind)

__Ball-Jointed Bogsneak (Neutral)
__Four-Eyed Phylactery (Neutral)
__Furious Fawn (Neutral)
__Opposing Forces (Neutral)

Harpy's Roost (Level 22)

__Blue Tang Hippogriff (Lightning)
__Bluemoon Aviar (Wind)
__Brush Dodo (Water)
__Cardinal Hippogriff (Neutral)
__Cloud Dancer (Nature)
__Crowned Roc (Wind)
__Death Seeker (Shadow)
__Dodo (Neutral)
__Fallen Streak (Arcane)
__Hooded Dodo (Plague)
__Masked Harpy (Wind)
__Mesacliff Assassin (Neutral)
__Mesacliff Harpy (Neutral)
__Renegade Aviar (Earth)
__Roc (Arcane)
__Snow Streak (Ice)
__Stonewatch Harpy (Light)
__Sunspot Clouddancer (Fire)
__Windcarve Bladedancer (Wind)
__Windcarve Harpy (Wind)

__Deadly Reflection (Neutral)
__Enchanted Armaments (Neutral)
__Glazed Sentry (Neutral)
__Time Devourer (Neutral)

Ghostlight Ruins (Level 23)

__Aer Phantom (Wind)
__Carrioncorn (Neutral)
__Disoriented Spirit (Neutral)
__Greybeak Reaper (Neutral)
__Infestation Hound (Plague)
__Longneck Medium (Neutral)
__Longneck Scholar (Nature)
__Lux Spectre (Light)
__Malevolent Spirit (Nature)
__Nightmare (Fire)
__Otherworldly Aura (Arcane)
__Pronghorn Hunter (Earth)
__Pronghorn Stomper (Water)
__Shatterbone Vulture (Ice)
__Somber Spirit (Shadow)
__Tatterwing Carcass (Shadow)
__Tengu Caller (Shadow)
__Wraith Hound (Lightning)

__Apparition Lance (Neutral)
__Calculating Candelabra (Neutral)
__Curious Parasol (Neutral)
__Inquisitive Shroud (Neutral)
__Masked Phantom (Neutral)

Mire (Level 24)

__Blackwing Croaker (Shadow)
__Brilliant Psywurm (Light)
__Common Podid (Lightning)
__Heartred Croaker (Plague)
__Mistwatch Shellion (Ice)
__Molten Wartoad (Fire)
__Mossy Cerdae (Plague)
__Poisonous Toridae (Nature)
__Psywurm (Arcane)
__Salve Kamaitachi (Wind)
__Scythe Kamaitachi (Plague)
__Shellion (Neutral)
__Sickle Kamaitachi (Fire)
__Southmarsh Podid (Neutral)
__Venomous Toridae (Earth)
__Wartoad (Water)
__Wetland Unicorn (Neutral)

__Acid Ant (Nature)
__Armored Colony (Arcane)
__Fungal Garden (Lightning)
__Furry Fiddle (Light)
__Ink Ant (Water)
__Lion's Mane Seeker (Plague)
__Marsh Kelpie (Ice)
__Muckbottom Catfish (Plague)
__Silt Wolf (Earth)
__Swamp Wolf (Neutral)
__Vilevenom Kelpie (Wind)
__Whisper (Shadow)

__Crooked Hatchet (Neutral)
__Guest Greeter (Neutral)
__Living Statue (Neutral)
__Poltergeist Pile (Neutral)
__Vigorous Goblet (Neutral)

Kelp Beds (Level 25)

__Abyss Striker (Shadow)
__Cloud Chaser (Wind)
__Corrosive Depin (Shadow)
__Depin (Neutral)
__Golden Porpoise (Light)
__Jeweled Octoflyer (Arcane)
__Kelp Tender (Water)
__Mammertee (Neutral)
__Mantarune (Ice)
__Maren Ambusher (Nature)
__Maren Scout (Fire)
__Maren Warrior (Lightning)
__Maren Wavesinger (Water)
__Octoflyer (Water)
__Relic Eel (Earth)
__Wave Sweeper (Plague)

__Blue-Footed Eggull (Neutral)
__Eggull (Earth)
__Kelp Caretaker (Nature)
__Maren Fisher (Wind)
__Maren Harvester (Ice)
__Maren Seahunter (Water)
__Ruche Slug (Light)
__Ruched Sojourner (Plague)

__Cryptic Cameo (Neutral)
__Jawlocker (Neutral)
__Orbiting Spirit (Neutral)
__Ravenous Cauldron (Neutral)
__Rock Paper Scissors (Neutral)

Golem Workshop (Level 25)

__Black Iron Creeper (Fire)
__Chromefeather Lookout (Lightning)
__Clattercog Engineer (Water)
__Construction Mith (Nature)
__Coppercoil Creeper (Lightning)
__Copperplate Longmech (Wind)
__Frost Delver (Ice)
__Gearspring Pocketmouse (Nature)
__Geartoggle Smith (Lightning)
__Jelly Drone (Light)
__Longmech (Plague)
__Mechanical Destroyer (Neutral)
__Mistral Minion (Wind)
__Monkey Wrench (Neutral)
__Robotic Tender (Arcane)
__Scrapmetal Tracker (Shadow)
__Sentinel Mith (Plague)
__Sentry Squawker (Neutral)
__Spellbound Golem (Arcane)
__Steelhound (Neutral)
__Stone Borer (Earth)
__Swift Lumen (Light)
__Swift Volt (Lightning)
__Tribeam Hunter (Ice)
__Tribeam Lurker (Earth)
__War Smith (Shadow)
__Wind-Up Pocketmouse (Fire)
__Workshop Monitor (Water)

__Animated Armor (Neutral)
__Living Luminance (Neutral)
__Seething Stove (Neutral)
__Spidered Seat (Neutral)
__Splendiferous Sunshade (Neutral)

Forbidden Portal (Level 25)

__Aberrant Chacma (Water)
__All-Seeing Eye (Light)
__Barhide Menace (Wind)
__Bearded Pupowl (Plague)
__Blushing Tangle (Arcane)
__Calico Ferberus (Earth)
__Deeprealm Leon (Water)
__Everburn Tangle (Fire)
__Fear Frog (Fire)
__Ferberus (Shadow)
__Foolish Prince (Arcane)
__Frogspawn Flyer (Nature)
__Giggling Planesrunner (Earth)
__Lap Pupowl (Light)
__Medusa Leon (Neutral)
__Mindless Flight (Ice)
__Portal Watcher (Neutral)
__Sanguine Multimist (Plague)
__Sparksylph (Lightning)
__Spectre Wyvern (Neutral)
__Springfoot Bilworper (Neutral)
__Starspawn Flyer (Arcane)
__Tattertail Bilworper (Arcane)
__Teleporting Planesrunner (Ice)
__Terror Toad (Wind)
__Void Wyvern (Shadow)

__Bewildered Broom (Neutral)
__Catty Cannon (Neutral)
__Killer Keyboard (Neutral)
__Leisure Loaf (Neutral)
__Raucous Runner (Neutral)

SF
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Pollen, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Bite
Meditate, Contuse

SD

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Jungle Slash, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Bite
Meditate, Mana Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

BG

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Contuse

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

FC

Meditate, Flame Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

BF

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

TS

Meditate, Shock Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

RC

Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Vile Bolt
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

WA

Bite
Bite
Bite
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Bite

Bite
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

AR

Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Bite
Scratch, Rock Slash, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Gust Slash, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Frigid Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

VV

Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

RJ

Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Bite

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

BW

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

CP

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

HR

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Rune Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt

Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

GR

Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Mist Slash, Shroud

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred

MI

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

Scratch, Pestilent Slash, Comtaminate
Scratch, Shred

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

KB

Meditate, Dark Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Bite

Scratch, Shred

Meditate, Contuse
Bite
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

GW

Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Zephyr Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Mana Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Meditate, Shock Bolt
Meditate, Frigid Bolt
Meditate, Boulder Bolt
Meditate, Flame Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse

FP

Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Frigid Slash, Congeal

Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
[center][b][i]Elemental strengths and weaknesses[/i][/b][/center] [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2021903]Element Checking Tool[/url][/i] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e8/71/28NpAzNc_o.jpg[/img] [size=2][url=https://images2.imgbox.com/e8/71/28NpAzNc_o.jpg](full size)[/url][/size] [i][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ScPfwbiirCNEtFDDA9RP9PsBuTpC56RwSTpMi6Mz1Gg/edit#gid=3]Elemental teams[/url][/i] [LIST] [*]Arcane/Water/Fire [*]Plague/Lightning/Wind [*]Shadow/Nature/Fire [*]Earth/Light/Ice [*]Wind/Nature/Water [/LIST] [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858083#post_43224690]Best Element per Venue[/url][/i] [LIST] [*][i]Boreal Wood[/i]: Plague [*][i]Crystal Pools[/i]: Plague [*][i]Harpy's Roost[/i]: Wind [*][i]Ghostlight Ruins[/i]: Nature, Water [*][i]Mire:[/i] Arcane [*][i]Kelp Beds:[/i] Ice [*][i]Golem Workshop:[/i] Fire, Nature (Mage: Fire, Nature) [*][i]Forbidden Portal:[/i] Fire (Mage: Water) [/LIST]
Elemental strengths and weaknesses

Element Checking Tool

28NpAzNc_o.jpg
(full size)

Elemental teams
  • Arcane/Water/Fire
  • Plague/Lightning/Wind
  • Shadow/Nature/Fire
  • Earth/Light/Ice
  • Wind/Nature/Water

Best Element per Venue
  • Boreal Wood: Plague
  • Crystal Pools: Plague
  • Harpy's Roost: Wind
  • Ghostlight Ruins: Nature, Water
  • Mire: Arcane
  • Kelp Beds: Ice
  • Golem Workshop: Fire, Nature (Mage: Fire, Nature)
  • Forbidden Portal: Fire (Mage: Water)
Exalting levels

Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
__
Adult dragon price

___
Efficiency

Lv. 4
Lv. 5
Lv. 6
Lv. 7
Lv. 8

Coliseum Enemy Experience
Training venue

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
____
Average exp/battle

_270
_614
_905
1292 (20%: 1551)
1348 (20%: 1617)
1229 (20%: 1475)
____
Battles to Level 6
(11,859 exp)

10 (8)
9 (8)
10 (9)
____
Battles to Level 25
(1,363,652 exp)

1056 (880)
1012 (844)
1110 (925)

Level 1-6

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
_
Battles

~9
~8
~9
_
Battles/min

_
Minutes

_
Minutes/dragon

4.40 (4m 24 sec)
2.77 (2m 46 sec)
1.75 (1m 45 sec)
1.50 (1m 30 sec)
1.17 (1m 10 sec)
2.25 (2m 15 sec)
5.00 (5m 00 sec)
3.46 (3m 28 sec)
Level 1-25

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
_
Battles

~970
~950
~1000
_
Battles/min

__
Hours

__
Hours/dragon

8.41 (~8h 25 min)
5.14 (~5h 10 min)
3.13 (~3h 10 min)
2.81 (~2h 50 min)
2.22 (~2h 13 min)
4.04 (~4h 02 min)
9.90 (~9h 55 min)
6.41 (~6h 25 min)

Estimated battles per level

Venue

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
__
Avg exp/battle

_
Battles to Lv 5

4-5
5-6
_
Battles to Lv 6

8-10
8-9
9-10
_
Battles to Lv 7

14-16
13-16
14-17

Coliseum skills

Effective element: damage x 2
Ineffective element: damage / 2
Critical hit: damage x 2 or healing x 2
Defend: damage / 2
STR: Clobber < Scratch (+8) < Sap (+3) < Shred (+2) < Elemental Slash (+58) < Eliminate
INT: Enfeeble < Contuse < Elemental Bolt (+56) < Elemental Special

Coliseum Stats

Breed

Ridgeback
Wildclaw
Banescale
Obelisk
Guardian
Nocturne
Mirror
Aberration
Sandsurge
Imperial
Undertide
Spiral
Snapper
Bogsneak
Gaoler
Skydancer
Fae
Veilspun
Aether
Auraboa
Tundra
Pearlcatcher
Coatl
___

Battle stones

Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred
Anticipate, Shred
Anticipate, Shred
Anticipate, Shred
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Contuse
___
Base stats
STR INT AGI VIT DEF MND QCK
- 8 -- 5 -- 7 -- 7 -- 7 -- 5 -- 6 -
- 8 -- 5 -- 9 -- 6 -- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -
- 8 -- 5 -- 7 -- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -- 8 -
- 8 -- 5 -- 6 -- 8 -- 6 -- 6 -- 6 -
- 7 -- 5 -- 6 -- 8 -- 8 -- 6 -- 5 -
- 7 -- 6 -- 6 -- 6 -- 7 -- 7 -- 6 -
- 7 -- 5 -- 8 -- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -- 8 -
- 7 -- 5 -- 8 -- 8 -- 6 -- 5 -- 6 -
- 7 -- 6 -- 8 -- 6 -- 5 -- 5 -- 8 -
- 6 -- 8 -- 6 -- 8 -- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -
- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -- 8 -- 8 -- 6 -- 6 -
- 5 -- 6 -- 9 -- 6 -- 5 -- 6 -- 8 -
- 7 -- 5 -- 5 -- 9 -- 9 -- 5 -- 5 -
- 7 -- 6 -- 6 -- 7 -- 7 -- 6 -- 7 -
- 7 -- 5 -- 5 -- 9 -- 7 -- 7 -- 5 -
- 4 -- 9 -- 5 -- 4 -- 4 -- 9 -- 9 -
- 5 -- 8 -- 8 -- 5 -- 5 -- 8 -- 6 -
- 5 -- 8 -- 6 -- 5 -- 5 -- 8 -- 8 -
- 5 -- 8 -- 6 -- 8 -- 7 -- 7 -- 5 -
- 5 -- 8 -- 6 -- 6 -- 5 -- 8 -- 7 -
- 7 -- 7 -- 6 -- 7 -- 6 -- 7 -- 5 -
- 6 -- 7 -- 6 -- 6 -- 6 -- 7 -- 7 -
- 6 -- 7 -- 7 -- 5 -- 6 -- 6 -- 7 -

Dragons that have floating animation in the Coliseum

01) Aberration -
02) Aether M, F
03) Auraboa -
04) Banescale F
05) Bogsneak -
06) Coatl M
07) Fae M, F
08) Gaoler -
09) Guardian -
10) Imperial F
11) Mirror -
12) Nocturne M, F
13) Obelisk M
14) Pearlcatcher -
15) Ridgeback -
16) Sandsurge -
17) Skydancer -
18) Snapper -
19) Spiral M, F
20) Tundra -
21) Undertide M
22) Veilspun -
23) Wildclaw -
Exalting levels

Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
__
Adult dragon price

___
Efficiency

Lv. 4
Lv. 5
Lv. 6
Lv. 7
Lv. 8

Coliseum Enemy Experience
Training venue

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
____
Average exp/battle

_270
_614
_905
1292 (20%: 1551)
1348 (20%: 1617)
1229 (20%: 1475)
____
Battles to Level 6
(11,859 exp)

10 (8)
9 (8)
10 (9)
____
Battles to Level 25
(1,363,652 exp)

1056 (880)
1012 (844)
1110 (925)

Level 1-6

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
_
Battles

~9
~8
~9
_
Battles/min

_
Minutes

_
Minutes/dragon

4.40 (4m 24 sec)
2.77 (2m 46 sec)
1.75 (1m 45 sec)
1.50 (1m 30 sec)
1.17 (1m 10 sec)
2.25 (2m 15 sec)
5.00 (5m 00 sec)
3.46 (3m 28 sec)
Level 1-25

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
_
Battles

~970
~950
~1000
_
Battles/min

__
Hours

__
Hours/dragon

8.41 (~8h 25 min)
5.14 (~5h 10 min)
3.13 (~3h 10 min)
2.81 (~2h 50 min)
2.22 (~2h 13 min)
4.04 (~4h 02 min)
9.90 (~9h 55 min)
6.41 (~6h 25 min)

Estimated battles per level

Venue

Boreal Wood
Crystal Pools
Harpy's Roost
Ghostlight Ruins
Mire
Kelp Beds
Golem Workshop
Forbidden Portal
__
Avg exp/battle

_
Battles to Lv 5

4-5
5-6
_
Battles to Lv 6

8-10
8-9
9-10
_
Battles to Lv 7

14-16
13-16
14-17

Coliseum skills

Effective element: damage x 2
Ineffective element: damage / 2
Critical hit: damage x 2 or healing x 2
Defend: damage / 2
STR: Clobber < Scratch (+8) < Sap (+3) < Shred (+2) < Elemental Slash (+58) < Eliminate
INT: Enfeeble < Contuse < Elemental Bolt (+56) < Elemental Special

Coliseum Stats

Breed

Ridgeback
Wildclaw
Banescale
Obelisk
Guardian
Nocturne
Mirror
Aberration
Sandsurge