Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Snapdragon - Ahh okie, I'll try usin' it sometime ;3
@Snapdragon - Ahh okie, I'll try usin' it sometime ;3
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@Snapdragon
I keep having issues with the color of my text being inconsistent when I don't have any color codes. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
@Snapdragon
I keep having issues with the color of my text being inconsistent when I don't have any color codes. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?
@LazyDragon Could you elaborate on what you mean? (Or provide a screencap example?) I'm happy to help, if I can.
@LazyDragon Could you elaborate on what you mean? (Or provide a screencap example?) I'm happy to help, if I can.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@Kriten ahh shush your layout is awesome!! It is very orderly and love the kite borders (thanks btw I've been wondering who made that graphic forever)!

@LazyDragon - FR's dragon descriptions are wonky in that the default font color (when viewed by the lair owner) is the brownish link color, and not black, but after adding code it will default to black. Sometimes it resets back to brown again; I'm not sure what causes it, but when viewed logged out/by other players your font should be black (unless you've changed it to something else). It's weird. :p
@Kriten ahh shush your layout is awesome!! It is very orderly and love the kite borders (thanks btw I've been wondering who made that graphic forever)!

@LazyDragon - FR's dragon descriptions are wonky in that the default font color (when viewed by the lair owner) is the brownish link color, and not black, but after adding code it will default to black. Sometimes it resets back to brown again; I'm not sure what causes it, but when viewed logged out/by other players your font should be black (unless you've changed it to something else). It's weird. :p
TAkaIpD.png
@hisako [img]http://media0.giphy.com/media/sMaW02wUllmFi/giphy.gif[/img] [s]You're so nice[/s] *Cough* I recommend browsing their Tumblr o3o They make some awesome stuff besides the magical kite. [s]Totally not advertising.[/s]
@hisako
giphy.gif You're so nice

*Cough* I recommend browsing their Tumblr o3o They make some awesome stuff besides the magical kite. Totally not advertising.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@CaptainLoki
Got to ping myself so once I have my clan in order, cause I still have no idea what I want to do with it still, I'll have this. Thanks for putting this together and to everyone who contributed. c:
@CaptainLoki
Got to ping myself so once I have my clan in order, cause I still have no idea what I want to do with it still, I'll have this. Thanks for putting this together and to everyone who contributed. c:
k4wOOQe.png
@Kriten - thanks I totally already did :P

@SnapDragon - I forgot to link another resource that may be handy, HTML Color Names! The swatch names are easier and more descriptive than looking at seemingly random hex values. It's also a quick way to get general color ideas down before replacing with something more approximate.
@Kriten - thanks I totally already did :P

@SnapDragon - I forgot to link another resource that may be handy, HTML Color Names! The swatch names are easier and more descriptive than looking at seemingly random hex values. It's also a quick way to get general color ideas down before replacing with something more approximate.
TAkaIpD.png
wow. these are really cool! I'm most prooobably not going to be using them any time soon, but these are super awesome!
wow. these are really cool! I'm most prooobably not going to be using them any time soon, but these are super awesome!
@gardentoaster
pinging myself!
@gardentoaster
pinging myself!
oGmqQsu.png
@Rexi @hisako @Georgieanna Thank you all for your contributions! OP has been updated with layouts and links. c:
@Rexi @hisako @Georgieanna Thank you all for your contributions! OP has been updated with layouts and links. c:
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56