Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Snapdragon

Thank you for that useful resources!
I even might think about something cool for my dragons now xD
@Snapdragon

Thank you for that useful resources!
I even might think about something cool for my dragons now xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
Amazing!
Thanks so much for doing these.
Amazing!
Thanks so much for doing these.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@Snapdragon - Hello, I posted a dragon bio layout I made on tumblr and was pointed towards your directory here! I don't have a title for it... but here's the infos:

Here are some resource links that may be helpful?
  • Text Colorizer - this outputs your desired text in a gradient from X to Y hex. Easy to use, can make your description look cool, but will be a wall of text from the code heh.
  • FR signature generator by Doomfishy #940 - I use this to easily link to dragons with their smaller thumbnail, not so much for signatures but for dragon descriptions. It was used in the making of my layout.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep this thread bookmarked for future reference! Thanks for making it, I've been looking for one of these for a while but didn't know if there was really much interest in sprucing up the description box.
@Snapdragon - Hello, I posted a dragon bio layout I made on tumblr and was pointed towards your directory here! I don't have a title for it... but here's the infos:

Here are some resource links that may be helpful?
  • Text Colorizer - this outputs your desired text in a gradient from X to Y hex. Easy to use, can make your description look cool, but will be a wall of text from the code heh.
  • FR signature generator by Doomfishy #940 - I use this to easily link to dragons with their smaller thumbnail, not so much for signatures but for dragon descriptions. It was used in the making of my layout.

Anyway, I'll definitely keep this thread bookmarked for future reference! Thanks for making it, I've been looking for one of these for a while but didn't know if there was really much interest in sprucing up the description box.
TAkaIpD.png
@Snapdragon - I'd be willing to contribute one I just made- there's no title, and it's rather simple.

- Created by Kriten and based off of a handful of different layouts. It's not as fancy as hisako's
- No credit needed - Yes, it's perfectly fine to modify and edit!
- Code | Pasted un-edited version | Filled out version

Wasn't sure how to capture it to show a better preview so the two preview links will direct you to two dragon bios D: (Let me know how to capture it though, and I'll edit it)

Edit: Also, the little kite 'dividers' are actually signatures from a Wind Flight Thread. Credit goes to Georgieanna for those.
@Snapdragon - I'd be willing to contribute one I just made- there's no title, and it's rather simple.

- Created by Kriten and based off of a handful of different layouts. It's not as fancy as hisako's
- No credit needed - Yes, it's perfectly fine to modify and edit!
- Code | Pasted un-edited version | Filled out version

Wasn't sure how to capture it to show a better preview so the two preview links will direct you to two dragon bios D: (Let me know how to capture it though, and I'll edit it)

Edit: Also, the little kite 'dividers' are actually signatures from a Wind Flight Thread. Credit goes to Georgieanna for those.
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@Snapdragon

The Flight flags underneath each player's avatar.

The small, glowing Flight symbols shown when a Flight gets dominance.
@Snapdragon

The Flight flags underneath each player's avatar.

The small, glowing Flight symbols shown when a Flight gets dominance.
My gratitude!
My gratitude!
~
Updated the OP, and now some thank yous:

@Straif - Thank you for your contributions! The LGBT+ images are awesome, and your breeding card generator's a fantastic resource for the community. Love the layout, too.

@hisako - Thank you for the layout and the helpful links!

@Kriten - Thanks for the layout! You can do screencaps by using the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard, but I personally use Gyazo, since it crops screencaps pretty effortlessly.

@Georgieanna - and kudos to you for the lovely Kite divider in Kriten's layout! Would you mind if I included a link to your tumblr image list here?

@Rexi - and a big wiggly THANK YOU for the image resources! I'd been looking for those flight symbols without any luck. All layouts are very very welcome here, if you have one to share.
Updated the OP, and now some thank yous:

@Straif - Thank you for your contributions! The LGBT+ images are awesome, and your breeding card generator's a fantastic resource for the community. Love the layout, too.

@hisako - Thank you for the layout and the helpful links!

@Kriten - Thanks for the layout! You can do screencaps by using the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard, but I personally use Gyazo, since it crops screencaps pretty effortlessly.

@Georgieanna - and kudos to you for the lovely Kite divider in Kriten's layout! Would you mind if I included a link to your tumblr image list here?

@Rexi - and a big wiggly THANK YOU for the image resources! I'd been looking for those flight symbols without any luck. All layouts are very very welcome here, if you have one to share.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
@Snapdragon You're welcome! :'D Always happy to help.

Okay! I mean, it's not anything special or fancy like with the columns, headers and dividers, but it's something. I hope it's okay!

Layout preview is here.

Coding is here.

No credit needed, and modifying is more than okay! :D
@Snapdragon You're welcome! :'D Always happy to help.

Okay! I mean, it's not anything special or fancy like with the columns, headers and dividers, but it's something. I hope it's okay!

Layout preview is here.

Coding is here.

No credit needed, and modifying is more than okay! :D
@Snapdragon
Go ahead, always glad to see people enjoying them :)
@Snapdragon
Go ahead, always glad to see people enjoying them :)
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Xotis

Pinging myself to this awesome thread! Thanks for putting this together everyone!
@Xotis

Pinging myself to this awesome thread! Thanks for putting this together everyone!
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56