Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98
Anyone know if this is still active?
Anyone know if this is still active?
FA3Fkm9.gif*Obnoxiously chews gum* Hi. No touchy the meow face. JFKqZz9.gif
@Kajal
I can't say for certain, but I've run across people here and there that accept hatchling letters, usually mentioned somewhere in their Clan Info section.
@Kajal
I can't say for certain, but I've run across people here and there that accept hatchling letters, usually mentioned somewhere in their Clan Info section.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I'm sure this is still active. Lots of people have this in their profile. But I'd say just message someone first before sending them a letter from a hatchling.
I'm sure this is still active. Lots of people have this in their profile. But I'd say just message someone first before sending them a letter from a hatchling.
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Kajal
I know I'm always happy to receive letters from hatchlings. Though I haven't actually gotten any yet :/
@Kajal
I know I'm always happy to receive letters from hatchlings. Though I haven't actually gotten any yet :/
I've wanted to do this as well but didn't know if this was still active or not. Maybe we can find a way to update the spreadsheet or create a new one so we know who is active?
I've wanted to do this as well but didn't know if this was still active or not. Maybe we can find a way to update the spreadsheet or create a new one so we know who is active?
XdKddgH.png
woo woo! added myself to the list so dragons from my rescue can send me letters :] im so excited! tysm for doing this
woo woo! added myself to the list so dragons from my rescue can send me letters :] im so excited! tysm for doing this
sig is a WIP rn as i get my images back bc Discord killed them bruh
I added myself! I'd love to receive some! So cute!
I added myself! I'd love to receive some! So cute!
Added myself :) Only ever once got a letter from a hatchling, and she doesn't belong to the same person anymore. But it's always fun finding descendents of old dragons.
Added myself :) Only ever once got a letter from a hatchling, and she doesn't belong to the same person anymore. But it's always fun finding descendents of old dragons.
sQ35KLV.png
Joined the list! This seems like a fun way to interact with other players and brush up on my roleplay skills. Last time I used them, I was still in middle school and writing cringy Harry Potter RPs.
Joined the list! This seems like a fun way to interact with other players and brush up on my roleplay skills. Last time I used them, I was still in middle school and writing cringy Harry Potter RPs.
mvO7hvU.png 5kRkxhJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
kCHWEjf.png
Just returned from Hiatus!
Let me know if you're missing something from me and please be patient while I adjust to the game again!
This seems like a cool idea. Added myself to the spreadsheet.
This seems like a cool idea. Added myself to the spreadsheet.
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 97 98