Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98
Update: we ARE doing a V4 but god clearing out the list of inactive people is a pain

if any of y'all would like to contribute your time to help clear it out me n the other mods would greatly appreciate that
Update: we ARE doing a V4 but god clearing out the list of inactive people is a pain

if any of y'all would like to contribute your time to help clear it out me n the other mods would greatly appreciate that
k83uxNR.png XdKddgH.png jgeK81F.png
@dorkindustries

I'd love to help out of you're still needing it
@dorkindustries

I'd love to help out of you're still needing it
Salutations

@dorkIndustries

I would gladly help as well
Salutations

@dorkIndustries

I would gladly help as well
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
you mind if I get back into the mix?
you mind if I get back into the mix?
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
can I join
can I join
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
boinks in
I'd love to be pinged when this is redone!
I'm also willing to help in any way I possibly can!

@Xein000
Letters to/from hatchlings is where a user finds the previous owner of a hatchling and writes a letter to them, making it sound as though the dragonet wrote it themselves(a letter to the hatchling would be doing that same thing, just impersonating the dragonet's parents).
Hope that help clears it up! If not, I'm happy to write one as an example for you!
boinks in
I'd love to be pinged when this is redone!
I'm also willing to help in any way I possibly can!

@Xein000
Letters to/from hatchlings is where a user finds the previous owner of a hatchling and writes a letter to them, making it sound as though the dragonet wrote it themselves(a letter to the hatchling would be doing that same thing, just impersonating the dragonet's parents).
Hope that help clears it up! If not, I'm happy to write one as an example for you!
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@dorkindustries I’m sure you’ve been pinged a ton about this exact thing already, but I would be very interested in being added to the new Letters From Hatchlings pinglist whenever you do get v4 up and running! And thank you for doing so!
@dorkindustries I’m sure you’ve been pinged a ton about this exact thing already, but I would be very interested in being added to the new Letters From Hatchlings pinglist whenever you do get v4 up and running! And thank you for doing so!
vonVRKR.pngWBzMulf.png lfh.png
@dorkindustries
Same! I'd like to help or at least move my dragons over c:
@dorkindustries
Same! I'd like to help or at least move my dragons over c:
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@dorkIndustries
this is such a cute concept and I would LOVE to be a part of it in any way I can! :)
could I grab a ping or a discord link or adjacent whenever its ready? :0
@dorkIndustries
this is such a cute concept and I would LOVE to be a part of it in any way I can! :)
could I grab a ping or a discord link or adjacent whenever its ready? :0
GYOacDR.png
Hi there! Name's Pink!
Hatchery!|Lore!|Drabbles!
+8FR time|She/Her|21
157k.png EEwJxLq.png
i just put myself down on the spreadsheet! im super excited :)
i just put myself down on the spreadsheet! im super excited :)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 98