Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98
Oh, I remember this! Before I took a break from FR, I used to love sending and recieving these: still do, actually. I have to put myself back on this pinglist.

Also, if anyone here bought a dragon from me and wants to send me a hatchling letter: please feel free to do so!
Oh, I remember this! Before I took a break from FR, I used to love sending and recieving these: still do, actually. I have to put myself back on this pinglist.

Also, if anyone here bought a dragon from me and wants to send me a hatchling letter: please feel free to do so!
I re-added myself to the spreadsheet because I changed my username, not sure why I couldn’t find my old username to delete it but I’m on there again if anyone wishes to exchange hatchling letters! ^^
I re-added myself to the spreadsheet because I changed my username, not sure why I couldn’t find my old username to delete it but I’m on there again if anyone wishes to exchange hatchling letters! ^^
Salutations, I would like to be a part of this!
Salutations, I would like to be a part of this!
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
^-^ added myself to the list
^-^ added myself to the list
ex5BGkW.png
oh this is neat! adding myself to the list C:
oh this is neat! adding myself to the list C:
ed3cd131a2fe2860da5f033a4d8ceb96496184a0.png
I just donated my first hatchlings and I'm so excited for the possibility of letters in the future!
I just donated my first hatchlings and I'm so excited for the possibility of letters in the future!
tumblr_ooob4dFMFG1w7li2do2_500.png
man given the creator is inactive and google has their thing with privating public docs and drive links and stuff to those who have yet to access them soon, if we wanna keep this alive we might need to make a new sheet and thread
man given the creator is inactive and google has their thing with privating public docs and drive links and stuff to those who have yet to access them soon, if we wanna keep this alive we might need to make a new sheet and thread
ed3cd131a2fe2860da5f033a4d8ceb96496184a0.png
Hm, what is this "Letters From Hatchlings"?

There was no example to look at.
Hm, what is this "Letters From Hatchlings"?

There was no example to look at.
Art.png Train.png Sale.png
If someone were to take this over, would it be worth it to clear the directory and have active users re-add themselves? Is there no need, since inactive users on there isn't hurting anyone?
If someone were to take this over, would it be worth it to clear the directory and have active users re-add themselves? Is there no need, since inactive users on there isn't hurting anyone?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
Hi! I'm dorkIndustries aka Darren, I'm a part of the VOLT teams (lightning's dominance group) and I'm pretty used to handling google sheets

I'd be more than willing to take over this project if there would be a couple of fine folk from here who'd also be willing to help since, I'm not always available (taking over when I'm not around n such)

Send me a private message and I'll make a group over discord to discuss if y'all on this forum post still wanna keep this thing going! (I don't feel like I am perfectly capable for this job but I'll do my best if you on this forum do still want to keep this thing alive)
Hi! I'm dorkIndustries aka Darren, I'm a part of the VOLT teams (lightning's dominance group) and I'm pretty used to handling google sheets

I'd be more than willing to take over this project if there would be a couple of fine folk from here who'd also be willing to help since, I'm not always available (taking over when I'm not around n such)

Send me a private message and I'll make a group over discord to discuss if y'all on this forum post still wanna keep this thing going! (I don't feel like I am perfectly capable for this job but I'll do my best if you on this forum do still want to keep this thing alive)
k83uxNR.png XdKddgH.png jgeK81F.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 97 98