Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98
holy wow, this is looking super neat!!
holy wow, this is looking super neat!!
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Excellently formatted! :3

EDIT: @Devildove I noticed a leeeetle issue with my user ID and clanpage link :> Is it alright if I fix it?
Excellently formatted! :3

EDIT: @Devildove I noticed a leeeetle issue with my user ID and clanpage link :> Is it alright if I fix it?
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Thanks for pinging me! =D

It's looking good!
Thanks for pinging me! =D

It's looking good!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@DevilDove I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and pinned the top two rows to the top of each page so that when you scroll those top two rows will always show up at the top (if that doesn't make sense just go to one of the spreadsheets and scroll OTL)
If, for some reason, you don't want that then I can fix it (or you can, you just drag the little gray bar thing in the left most column back up above everything; you can still see the column sticky bit in that top left corner)

Thanks so much for running this though!
@DevilDove I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and pinned the top two rows to the top of each page so that when you scroll those top two rows will always show up at the top (if that doesn't make sense just go to one of the spreadsheets and scroll OTL)
If, for some reason, you don't want that then I can fix it (or you can, you just drag the little gray bar thing in the left most column back up above everything; you can still see the column sticky bit in that top left corner)

Thanks so much for running this though!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279 Oh wow, that's so cool! Thanks for doing that! I feel like I learn something new about Excel every day.

@AlpineHell Please do, thank you! With so many names it's easy to accidentally duplicate or typo things.
@lizziecat1279 Oh wow, that's so cool! Thanks for doing that! I feel like I learn something new about Excel every day.

@AlpineHell Please do, thank you! With so many names it's easy to accidentally duplicate or typo things.
Thanks for the ping!
The new thread looks great :)
Thanks for the ping!
The new thread looks great :)
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
Lookin' neato! Thanks for the ping!
Lookin' neato! Thanks for the ping!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
> Bristol; They/Them or He/Him; FR+1
> Lore Thread
@Devildove