Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Familiar Tracker
1 2 3
Can anyone find Ravenmoon's tracker? The link in the original sheet is broken, and it hasn't been updated in a while.
Can anyone find Ravenmoon's tracker? The link in the original sheet is broken, and it hasn't been updated in a while.

Riven's Cauldron - Level 17 Cauldron, Free Brewing+ Payment on Delivery option!
@heliel Thank you for creating this tool! This will be very helpful!
@heliel Thank you for creating this tool! This will be very helpful!
MpSIvUv.png
I can go looking for it, I wonder if they moved forums or stopped updating, hm.

@DarkMuse - thank you! I actually need to give it quite a few updates, I had some RL stuff happen so it hasn't been updated since last month's festival, if memory serves. I'll try to get that out in the next day or two!
I can go looking for it, I wonder if they moved forums or stopped updating, hm.

@DarkMuse - thank you! I actually need to give it quite a few updates, I had some RL stuff happen so it hasn't been updated since last month's festival, if memory serves. I'll try to get that out in the next day or two!
@heliel thanks so much -- love this tool!
@heliel thanks so much -- love this tool!
forsale.png12581619.png12581618.png12601404.png12601405.png
@heliel

i hate asking....but how do i make it so i can use this list for myself?
Me and excel...dont agree often.
@heliel

i hate asking....but how do i make it so i can use this list for myself?
Me and excel...dont agree often.
@NotSoSimple - you should be able to make a copy on your drive - hit File->make a copy and save it as you like. Then you can open your copy and edit it to your heart's content c:

Be aware, though, I need to do a pretty massive overhaul - there are a lot of familiars that have been added since I was last playing regularly.
@NotSoSimple - you should be able to make a copy on your drive - hit File->make a copy and save it as you like. Then you can open your copy and edit it to your heart's content c:

Be aware, though, I need to do a pretty massive overhaul - there are a lot of familiars that have been added since I was last playing regularly.
@heliel
A lot of the images aren't loading for me is that normal?
@heliel
A lot of the images aren't loading for me is that normal?
2je43yo.pngSalutes to Shadowmom!302xq9k.png
@lilflowerprince - I haven't updated this in a long time, so the wiki links might have changed - if that's the case, I'd have to update them to the current ones or it'll just error, yep.
@lilflowerprince - I haven't updated this in a long time, so the wiki links might have changed - if that's the case, I'd have to update them to the current ones or it'll just error, yep.
@heliel this is an amazing tool, thanks for sharing it with us!
However, i think there is some familiars missing?As well as the whole rainsonw jungle? ...i hope im not bothering you by asking on how we can add them or if there is an update i havent seen x_o?
@heliel this is an amazing tool, thanks for sharing it with us!
However, i think there is some familiars missing?As well as the whole rainsonw jungle? ...i hope im not bothering you by asking on how we can add them or if there is an update i havent seen x_o?
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@heliel

posting this in familiar guides, since it's interesting to know.

Familiar Bondings
Wary to Tolerant - 5 Bondings
Tolerant to Relaxed - 8 Bondings
Relaxed to Inquisitive - 11 Bondings
Inquisitive to Companion - 18 Bondings
Companion to Loyal - 22 Bondings
Loyal to Awakened - 25 Bondings

A Total of 89 Bondings from Wary to Awakened.
@heliel

posting this in familiar guides, since it's interesting to know.

Familiar Bondings
Wary to Tolerant - 5 Bondings
Tolerant to Relaxed - 8 Bondings
Relaxed to Inquisitive - 11 Bondings
Inquisitive to Companion - 18 Bondings
Companion to Loyal - 22 Bondings
Loyal to Awakened - 25 Bondings

A Total of 89 Bondings from Wary to Awakened.
1 2 3