Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Familiar Bonding Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@Axikor

The deities bless your soul! thanks for making the one of the more tedious activities of FR easier and more organized (:
@Axikor

The deities bless your soul! thanks for making the one of the more tedious activities of FR easier and more organized (:
@Minnichan
Yes, organize early! Setting up my own chart with the 200+ familiars at various bonding levels I have was quite a chore! Would have been so much easier if I'd thought of this when I had a low number, lol. Now that it's all filled in, the 2-3 min a day I use my chart saves me soooo much time and headaches!

@Poem
You are quite welcome! So glad you like it. :D
@Minnichan
Yes, organize early! Setting up my own chart with the 200+ familiars at various bonding levels I have was quite a chore! Would have been so much easier if I'd thought of this when I had a low number, lol. Now that it's all filled in, the 2-3 min a day I use my chart saves me soooo much time and headaches!

@Poem
You are quite welcome! So glad you like it. :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@imupacreek2000
think we might wanna try this lol
I can't remember if you can use google docs, so let me know if not and I'll fix u an Excel copy

@Axikor
@imupacreek2000
think we might wanna try this lol
I can't remember if you can use google docs, so let me know if not and I'll fix u an Excel copy

@Axikor
@DrakkanWolf .... No I can't this old computer doesn't like them ... lol ... Thanks

@Axikor ... Thank You as well :-)
@DrakkanWolf .... No I can't this old computer doesn't like them ... lol ... Thanks

@Axikor ... Thank You as well :-)
EmbersandAshesSalesBanner_zps4cc49f95.png
"If you don't stand for something, You will fall for anything!"
"All right who threw the WRENCH in the MONKEY works??"
@DrakkanWolf
@imupacreek2000

You are quite welcome! ^_^
@DrakkanWolf
@imupacreek2000

You are quite welcome! ^_^
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor Thank you for making this so simple! I'd been wondering how I was going to keep track of it all...
@Axikor Thank you for making this so simple! I'd been wondering how I was going to keep track of it all...
sigFR.png
I rent nests! Please message me if you'd like to use one of mine...
...and I'm +3 hours ahead of forum time

@Pyroxy

:D Glad it works for ya! ^=^
@Pyroxy

:D Glad it works for ya! ^=^
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor I love this spreadsheet so much! Thank you for making it! I put my dragon's names in the With Dragon column and arrange the whole thing A-Z on that column, and it makes it so much easier to level them as I bond with them
@Axikor I love this spreadsheet so much! Thank you for making it! I put my dragon's names in the With Dragon column and arrange the whole thing A-Z on that column, and it makes it so much easier to level them as I bond with them
vZUqWrR.png
@ArtyThrip

That's a great idea! Keeps all the bonding ones at the top - good thinking! So glad you like the sheet. :D
@ArtyThrip

That's a great idea! Keeps all the bonding ones at the top - good thinking! So glad you like the sheet. :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Golem Workshop added!
Golem Workshop added!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55