Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138
Ok, check this out! I'm a bit of an analytic freak and I decided to build something with my expertise on the subject. :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/LeBDMUi.png[/img] I'm only starting it and will still see what kinds of things I could do with it, but have a general graph for now of how your data looks like on a line chart. c: edit -- Adding something new here. Average population for each clan month by month on 2014: [img]http://i.imgur.com/1LTk056.png[/img]
Ok, check this out!
I'm a bit of an analytic freak and I decided to build something with my expertise on the subject. :)

LeBDMUi.png

I'm only starting it and will still see what kinds of things I could do with it, but have a general graph for now of how your data looks like on a line chart. c:

edit --
Adding something new here.
Average population for each clan month by month on 2014:
1LTk056.png
m2yLT5E.png
@pyrus that's really neat! i'm such a sucker for graphs.

@ squidragon omg that's a lot more new users than i was expecting. it's interesting to see which flights were popular on signups this time compared to last time. thanks again for doing this by the way!
@pyrus that's really neat! i'm such a sucker for graphs.

@ squidragon omg that's a lot more new users than i was expecting. it's interesting to see which flights were popular on signups this time compared to last time. thanks again for doing this by the way!
this post happily existed in all possible states before you observed it.
now it has collapsed into a single state.
i hope you're satisfied.

5xHfZyS.png
@fulcrum glad you liked it! just added another one there. :)

@squidragon pinging you so you can see them as well. :3
@fulcrum glad you liked it! just added another one there. :)

@squidragon pinging you so you can see them as well. :3
m2yLT5E.png
This Week's Change

As newbies settled and switched around with their free change in the first week, I... well I'll be honest I expected some good ups and downs... but turns out every flight is up rather a lot.

My running theory for why we gained so many after the registration period is that there were a good number of people who signed up with their emails but didn't set up the account to make progens/pick flights until later. So unfortunately this week's data isn't as illuminating as I had hoped.

Earth: +25
Plague: +87
Wind: +35
Water: +45
Lightning: +78
Ice: +100
Shadow: +135
Light: +91
Arcane: +60
Nature: +55
Fire: +34

You can kind of see the trends seen before in that Ice & Light proportionally gained a ton (likely from people transferring in after choosing) while Arcane, Nature, and Wind proportionally gained very few (likely from people transferring out). And Shadow, with the dom push, seems to have pulled in a very large number.

Next week we should be able to see the effects of switching around much better.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus
This Week's Change

As newbies settled and switched around with their free change in the first week, I... well I'll be honest I expected some good ups and downs... but turns out every flight is up rather a lot.

My running theory for why we gained so many after the registration period is that there were a good number of people who signed up with their emails but didn't set up the account to make progens/pick flights until later. So unfortunately this week's data isn't as illuminating as I had hoped.

Earth: +25
Plague: +87
Wind: +35
Water: +45
Lightning: +78
Ice: +100
Shadow: +135
Light: +91
Arcane: +60
Nature: +55
Fire: +34

You can kind of see the trends seen before in that Ice & Light proportionally gained a ton (likely from people transferring in after choosing) while Arcane, Nature, and Wind proportionally gained very few (likely from people transferring out). And Shadow, with the dom push, seems to have pulled in a very large number.

Next week we should be able to see the effects of switching around much better.

@Caerbannog @Kitari @StrykeSlammerII @interestingword @Thalasuchus @Nimme @Meredith44 @Amarra @SadinaSaphrite @deterwhat @Fudge @Ravenmoon @Rannera @Foxofwonders @Fulcrum @Steffon @Orbitz @AcidStar @Pyrus
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon I'd love to be on the ping list
@squidragon I'd love to be on the ping list
@squidragon Could you add me to the ping list, please? Thank you!
@squidragon Could you add me to the ping list, please? Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nc5kgfXKkP1scrvs1.gif
Ok, this is pretty darn cool @squidragon. I'd enjoy being on the ping list for this as well, it's interesting to see how things move around. Plus I still have my freebie move, and I've been considering switching to Fire or Lightning for a smaller flight or a shot at Dominance. Suffice to say this has removed Lightning from my list, so the data was very useful for me!
Ok, this is pretty darn cool @squidragon. I'd enjoy being on the ping list for this as well, it's interesting to see how things move around. Plus I still have my freebie move, and I've been considering switching to Fire or Lightning for a smaller flight or a shot at Dominance. Suffice to say this has removed Lightning from my list, so the data was very useful for me!
@squidragon, ping list please :3
@squidragon, ping list please :3
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
"My dragons have much to learn about themselves in Sornieth.
Before, inevitably, the shade claims them for her own."

Art Shop
@Lapillus @Skygryph @Xanthelei @Azylumin

You've all been added :D
@Lapillus @Skygryph @Xanthelei @Azylumin

You've all been added :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Sylvandyr

He should be off now
@Sylvandyr

He should be off now
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138