Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@LostUmbreon
Sorry about that! D:

I might have missed someone mention this, but recently I've seen coatls spelled like coalts. I bet that will become a trend if it hasn't already.

I checked out that link, and I don't know how much is common, but I recognized some:

Boon: boon of fertility

Genes: stripe, eyespot (so not plural; seems nitpicky to have to mention this, but thought it might be useful)

Colors: obs, crim, plat (I saw it once), mul, az, lav, avo, sun, tan, mag

Triple/Double: I've seen that TG/DG refers to genes and Tri/Double (or Dbl) to refer to colors.
@LostUmbreon
Sorry about that! D:

I might have missed someone mention this, but recently I've seen coatls spelled like coalts. I bet that will become a trend if it hasn't already.

I checked out that link, and I don't know how much is common, but I recognized some:

Boon: boon of fertility

Genes: stripe, eyespot (so not plural; seems nitpicky to have to mention this, but thought it might be useful)

Colors: obs, crim, plat (I saw it once), mul, az, lav, avo, sun, tan, mag

Triple/Double: I've seen that TG/DG refers to genes and Tri/Double (or Dbl) to refer to colors.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@TigerLily Misspelling is something I won't be doing xP If people can't spell, that's their problem and it is not an abbreviation... I'll add Boon and the Double Triple.
@TigerLily Misspelling is something I won't be doing xP If people can't spell, that's their problem and it is not an abbreviation... I'll add Boon and the Double Triple.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon god it was okay now i'll go away and just enjoy this and don't even try ahah ;;;;;
@LostUmbreon god it was okay now i'll go away and just enjoy this and don't even try ahah ;;;;;
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@hapro Awww its okey *pet pet* Still, much thanks for that link!
@hapro Awww its okey *pet pet* Still, much thanks for that link!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon I really don't have anything to add. I don't use the "lingo" much. XD
@LostUmbreon I really don't have anything to add. I don't use the "lingo" much. XD
@Iceixient Well I did call Gladekeeper Glademother and I think we were called seedlings. Shes also called Leafmother sometimes and I wouldnt be surprised if she were called Treemomma. But yeah I dont really know too much on nature stuff.
@Iceixient Well I did call Gladekeeper Glademother and I think we were called seedlings. Shes also called Leafmother sometimes and I wouldnt be surprised if she were called Treemomma. But yeah I dont really know too much on nature stuff.
@LostUmbreon
Can't say I blame you. xD

Hatchlings: babs
@LostUmbreon
Can't say I blame you. xD

Hatchlings: babs
@TigerLily That's the first one under breeding :)
@TigerLily That's the first one under breeding :)
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon
Ah, good good! I just happened upon it a moment ago in a sales thread. :)
@LostUmbreon
Ah, good good! I just happened upon it a moment ago in a sales thread. :)
@LostUmbreon
Can't think of anything to add thus far. ^^
@LostUmbreon
Can't think of anything to add thus far. ^^
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32