Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@AlfredFJones
That's right! Acolights is the right term. I couldn't remember what it was last night. I haven't seen it used much outside the Light forum though.

@LostUmbreon:
Sales:
I see a lot of dragons that are specifically called irishim (iridescent shimmer) but the tert isn't always mentioned.
Tert: short for tertiary (I think this can be the color or the gene)

Thread titles: W and H (Want and Have) are often paired together.

Lord Legwarmer! That's great! :D
It's nice to know what "glass cannon" really means. I've seen it used a few times but was left guessing as to the purpose.
@AlfredFJones
That's right! Acolights is the right term. I couldn't remember what it was last night. I haven't seen it used much outside the Light forum though.

@LostUmbreon:
Sales:
I see a lot of dragons that are specifically called irishim (iridescent shimmer) but the tert isn't always mentioned.
Tert: short for tertiary (I think this can be the color or the gene)

Thread titles: W and H (Want and Have) are often paired together.

Lord Legwarmer! That's great! :D
It's nice to know what "glass cannon" really means. I've seen it used a few times but was left guessing as to the purpose.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@LostUmbreon - members of the Wind flight are usually called Windies or Wind Bros, from what I've seen on our forums. ^_^

also @TigerLily - long time no see! Hope you're doing well. ^_^
@LostUmbreon - members of the Wind flight are usually called Windies or Wind Bros, from what I've seen on our forums. ^_^

also @TigerLily - long time no see! Hope you're doing well. ^_^
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@DaughterofLight
Wind Bros! I like. :)

It has been a while! I'm doing all right, I've been a bit quiet on FR for a couple weeks but I've had a bit more time lately. It's nice! How is the clan doing? :)
@DaughterofLight
Wind Bros! I like. :)

It has been a while! I'm doing all right, I've been a bit quiet on FR for a couple weeks but I've had a bit more time lately. It's nice! How is the clan doing? :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@LostUmbreon i found this list that has quite many you are still missing!
not sure if someone actually uses those colour abbreviations (except obsi). nor i have ever heard anyway say tun ;;; but some are really useful and lot in use (tg, dg, rtb, gen1, etc)

and tc probably means thundercrack (carnivale) :)
@LostUmbreon i found this list that has quite many you are still missing!
not sure if someone actually uses those colour abbreviations (except obsi). nor i have ever heard anyway say tun ;;; but some are really useful and lot in use (tg, dg, rtb, gen1, etc)

and tc probably means thundercrack (carnivale) :)
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@TigerLily @DaughterofLight Please try to keep unrelated chatter off the thread, thanks!

@hapro I feel like that person pulled some crap out of the air/gave abbreviations to stuff they wanted to see used so I only added what was relevant/I've seen used.
@TigerLily @DaughterofLight Please try to keep unrelated chatter off the thread, thanks!

@hapro I feel like that person pulled some crap out of the air/gave abbreviations to stuff they wanted to see used so I only added what was relevant/I've seen used.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon i also just realised that i might've skipped some of your first messages (and therefore thought there was lot less stuff), i'm sorry! and yeah, i think that not all of those are in use, so yup, totally not needed to add them all.
@LostUmbreon i also just realised that i might've skipped some of your first messages (and therefore thought there was lot less stuff), i'm sorry! and yeah, i think that not all of those are in use, so yup, totally not needed to add them all.
@hapro Yes! There are six total posts~ Basics, Breeding, Gods/Flights, Battle, Contributors, and Other Useful Guides :D Thanks for your input!
@hapro Yes! There are six total posts~ Basics, Breeding, Gods/Flights, Battle, Contributors, and Other Useful Guides :D Thanks for your input!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon now read them through, looking good - i esp like how there is guide links! and everything is neatly organised :> but now i also remembered the one i was gonna actually say

ub = underbelly
@LostUmbreon now read them through, looking good - i esp like how there is guide links! and everything is neatly organised :> but now i also remembered the one i was gonna actually say

ub = underbelly
@LostUmbreon

Nature members are called Saplings, and Arcane members are frequently called Mages or Magelets!
@LostUmbreon

Nature members are called Saplings, and Arcane members are frequently called Mages or Magelets!
tumblr_inline_mvyn6p1Xox1qbzf9f.png
@hapro Had UB already! :D

@FadingDawn Thanks for your contribution~
@hapro Had UB already! :D

@FadingDawn Thanks for your contribution~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32