Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Deity Speech Chronicles- 3/02/21
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
@EclipseDragon
This thread is superb!!! Thanks for making it!
I'm a deity speech collector myself, but all I use to do was asking my friends from other flights to copy the text for me. Now it feels much better to have pictures!
But I think you missed a quote from the Plaguebringer. It's very long ago, she said "The shadows are not to be trusted. Their very nature is to cause discord."
(That's one of my favourite deity speech XD)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl2&id=82385
↑ This should be the original thread. Since I'm not a plague flighter, you might need another one to post the screenshot.
@EclipseDragon
This thread is superb!!! Thanks for making it!
I'm a deity speech collector myself, but all I use to do was asking my friends from other flights to copy the text for me. Now it feels much better to have pictures!
But I think you missed a quote from the Plaguebringer. It's very long ago, she said "The shadows are not to be trusted. Their very nature is to cause discord."
(That's one of my favourite deity speech XD)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=fl2&id=82385
↑ This should be the original thread. Since I'm not a plague flighter, you might need another one to post the screenshot.
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
2qsb24x.png

Oh... That hurts, Plaguema. :( Am I on your watch list?
2qsb24x.png

Oh... That hurts, Plaguema. :( Am I on your watch list?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@rbb @Sylvandyr

Thank you both of you!
@rbb @Sylvandyr

Thank you both of you!
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon - There are a lot of deity tidbits in the Stormcatcher's office party thread. Just noticed they haven't been logged yet. :)
@EclipseDragon - There are a lot of deity tidbits in the Stormcatcher's office party thread. Just noticed they haven't been logged yet. :)
@Sylvandyr: The Stormcatcher's office party is on page two. When the deities do things like that in the main forums, those threads get their own little sections (so people can see the interactions in context to each other), rather than in deity's particular section.

Thank you though.
@Sylvandyr: The Stormcatcher's office party is on page two. When the deities do things like that in the main forums, those threads get their own little sections (so people can see the interactions in context to each other), rather than in deity's particular section.

Thank you though.

@EclipseDragon - Ah I see, that makes sense. I didn't see that little note under the long update list.
@EclipseDragon - Ah I see, that makes sense. I didn't see that little note under the long update list.
Bump, incase the deities posted after this
Bump, incase the deities posted after this
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
This was so wonderful. I love how much personality the deities have. Wish Tidelord would speak to his children more though T^T
This was so wonderful. I love how much personality the deities have. Wish Tidelord would speak to his children more though T^T
Fnw48LX.png
@PrancingPitfiend

The Arcanist, Lightweaver and Shadowbinder seem to be the most chatty, while Tidelord and the Icewarden would apparently rather not.

I would think the Windsinger could be more social considering he's got the word "singer" right in his name.

It's also kind of funny half the time when Flamecaller speaks, it's to jab at some other deity.
@PrancingPitfiend

The Arcanist, Lightweaver and Shadowbinder seem to be the most chatty, while Tidelord and the Icewarden would apparently rather not.

I would think the Windsinger could be more social considering he's got the word "singer" right in his name.

It's also kind of funny half the time when Flamecaller speaks, it's to jab at some other deity.

[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2014-11-04 05:35:34"]@PrancingPitfiend The Arcanist, Lightweaver and Shadowbinder seem to be the most chatty, while Tidelord and the Icewarden would apparently rather not. I would think the Windsinger could be more social considering he's got the word "singer" right in his name. It's also kind of funny half the time when Flamecaller speaks, it's to jab at some other deity.[/quote] I agree, but I assume our Hot Dad is too busy right now, those Autumn breezes must come from somewhere XD Thank you so much for this thread, @EclipseDragon !!
EclipseDragon wrote on 2014-11-04 05:35:34:
@PrancingPitfiend

I agree, but I assume our Hot Dad is too busy right now, those Autumn breezes must come from somewhere XD

Thank you so much for this thread, @EclipseDragon !!
3012403.png2964627.png6760801.png2944210.png2964628.png

~ Wind Flight ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43