Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Deity Speech Chronicles- 3/02/21
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
Add me to pinglist please!
Add me to pinglist please!
0zEtDKV.png
While festival announcements usually aren't cannon and he's not technically "talking", I still wanted to point out Tidelord's avatar for Wavecrest Saturnalia this year. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ctYKvNN.jpg[/img] Context: Bounty of the elements, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=100]Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow[/url] -------------------- @Wolfenlied @Neffi @Astrelle @Erratic @MotherOfBeardies @Airys @narumitsu @Glaciarie @SpringyBirdd @feming @GreylightS @lordofthedragons @StormyDragon @ShadowRising @barthes @Camena @Carcin @VoxxVoleur @Verwald @Nightingale17 @Istoki @Dreamury @foxwaffles @slp0001 @Fallowsthorn @StarSongs @WynterDragen @HinodeTsurugi @Everyone @Jateshi @Aureate @SpectralDragon @KittyHamilton @rochester @LicianDragon @Sap88 @Sheha @Syrae @Txanyi @Pester @Ponythekidrs @AshesToRain @Shikoire @IndigoChangeling @kas62000 @paintminion @GrumpyCatlover @agentfern @sevdrag @qwigoqwaga @Daeneris @Marven101 @Gazebo @spaceprince @Starxy @UnicornChild132 @RainbowZX18e @Celestriakle @MistBreather @StarSync @Pyrouge @Keldeo @kimbeloo @MollyMerula @BookTravels @KameTurtle @Texasface @dragontrix @Nikamba @icepools @Lopai @Finalize @Jetfeather @ShiningDawn @RottAndArtist @Umberink @KTRomana @Vocalist @Naem @Lyka @azuredusk @CosmicNight @firnenfire @Mallerin @Deana@oramutato @Vader @Eeveepower @Solanceae @Nefelibata @SariStar @Bambeptin @ThermoDanone @Silversouledcat @DazzlingSnek @snowpuppers @unidra @Luna3002 @SilverCentaur @Myndris @KairinRose @Mianiacal
While festival announcements usually aren't cannon and he's not technically "talking", I still wanted to point out Tidelord's avatar for Wavecrest Saturnalia this year.

ctYKvNN.jpg

Context: Bounty of the elements, Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow

@Wolfenlied @Neffi @Astrelle @Erratic @MotherOfBeardies @Airys @narumitsu @Glaciarie @SpringyBirdd @feming @GreylightS @lordofthedragons @StormyDragon @ShadowRising @barthes @Camena @Carcin @VoxxVoleur @Verwald @Nightingale17 @Istoki @Dreamury @foxwaffles @slp0001 @Fallowsthorn @StarSongs @WynterDragen @HinodeTsurugi @Everyone @Jateshi @Aureate @SpectralDragon @KittyHamilton @rochester @LicianDragon @Sap88 @Sheha @Syrae @Txanyi @Pester @Ponythekidrs @AshesToRain @Shikoire @IndigoChangeling @kas62000 @paintminion @GrumpyCatlover @agentfern @sevdrag @qwigoqwaga @Daeneris @Marven101 @Gazebo @spaceprince @Starxy @UnicornChild132 @RainbowZX18e @Celestriakle @MistBreather @StarSync @Pyrouge @Keldeo @kimbeloo @MollyMerula @BookTravels @KameTurtle @Texasface @dragontrix @Nikamba @icepools @Lopai @Finalize @Jetfeather @ShiningDawn @RottAndArtist @Umberink @KTRomana @Vocalist @Naem @Lyka @azuredusk @CosmicNight @firnenfire @Mallerin @Deana@oramutato @Vader @Eeveepower @Solanceae @Nefelibata @SariStar @Bambeptin @ThermoDanone @Silversouledcat @DazzlingSnek @snowpuppers @unidra @Luna3002 @SilverCentaur @Myndris @KairinRose @Mianiacal
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

0_o UHM... That's... more than a little concerning...? Thank you for pointing that out- I didn't notice at all!
0_o UHM... That's... more than a little concerning...? Thank you for pointing that out- I didn't notice at all!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
Oh yikes, I didn't notice that!
Oh yikes, I didn't notice that!
PQznZys.png
W H A R
H E
G O
W H A R
H E
G O
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
WHAR HE GO
under da sea (unda da sea!)
WHAR HE GO
under da sea (unda da sea!)
0zEtDKV.png
[img]http://www.he-manreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/221-5-Which-Way-Did-He-Go-Gif.gif[/img]
221-5-Which-Way-Did-He-Go-Gif.gif
kz23hWB.gifwXJcWyY.gifitem_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
[quote name="aurawind" date="2014-11-06 05:44:53" ] [quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2014-11-04 05:35:34"]@PrancingPitfiend The Arcanist, Lightweaver and Shadowbinder seem to be the most chatty, while Tidelord and the Icewarden would apparently rather not. I would think the Windsinger could be more social considering he's got the word "singer" right in his name. It's also kind of funny half the time when Flamecaller speaks, it's to jab at some other deity.[/quote] I agree, but I assume our Hot Dad is too busy right now, those Autumn breezes must come from somewhere XD Thank you so much for this thread, @EclipseDragon !! [/quote] What about the PlagueBringer? As far as I know, she's only ever said one thing, and it's about the shadows being untrustworthy...
aurawind wrote on 2014-11-06 05:44:53:
EclipseDragon wrote on 2014-11-04 05:35:34:
@PrancingPitfiend

The Arcanist, Lightweaver and Shadowbinder seem to be the most chatty, while Tidelord and the Icewarden would apparently rather not.

I would think the Windsinger could be more social considering he's got the word "singer" right in his name.

It's also kind of funny half the time when Flamecaller speaks, it's to jab at some other deity.

I agree, but I assume our Hot Dad is too busy right now, those Autumn breezes must come from somewhere XD

Thank you so much for this thread, @EclipseDragon !!

What about the PlagueBringer? As far as I know, she's only ever said one thing, and it's about the shadows being untrustworthy...
Banner.png
@Maxolotl

Plaguebringer doesn't speak much on her own but she becomes talkative when other deities are involved.

@Maxolotl

Plaguebringer doesn't speak much on her own but she becomes talkative when other deities are involved.

YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2018-05-27 20:54:45" ] @Maxolotl Plaguebringer doesn't speak much on her own but she becomes talkative when other deities are involved. [/quote] Thank you, these conversations are very amusing, I must say!
EclipseDragon wrote on 2018-05-27 20:54:45:
@Maxolotl

Thank you, these conversations are very amusing, I must say!
Banner.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43