Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 131
[quote name="steisa24" date="2021-06-17 10:40:45" ] [quote name="Maki" date="2014-07-05 08:15:53" ] From which elemental region do fae originate? Arcane From which elemental region do guardian dragons originate? Water From which region does the Mirror dragon species originate? The Abiding Boneyard From which region do tundra dragons originate? Ice From which elemental region do Pearlcatchers originate? Light From which elemental region do Ridgebacks originate? Lightning From which elemental region do Snapper dragons originate? Earth From which elemental region do Spiral dragons originate? Wind From which elemental region do Skydancers originate? Wind From which elemental region to Imperials originate? Light From which elemental region do Nocturne dragons originate? Shadow Banescales originate from which element? Fire From which elemental region to Veilspun originate? Shadow [/quote] Might as well add a Wildclaw one. That dragon species originates from Fire. Besides, if you look at the Plaguebringer, he looks a lot like a banscale. [/quote] First of all, they probably didn't add Wildclaw because that isn't a question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet. If Tomo does ask that question then it should be added to the guide though. Second of all, Wildclaws.. aren't from Fire. They're from Nature. I understand the mistake, considering they look similar to Flamecaller, but Wildclaws were made by the Gladekeeper. I don't mean to be rude or anything, just letting you know. Third of all, Plaguebringer is a she, not a he, but plenty of people mistake the deity's genders so whatever. Fourth of all, Plaguebringer didn't make the Banescales, Flamecaller did. (Plaguebringer does look a lot like a Banescale though.) (Also I don't mean to be rude correcting you or anything! People can be confused about what element a dragon breeds originates from all the time and that's okay.)
steisa24 wrote on 2021-06-17 10:40:45:
Maki wrote on 2014-07-05 08:15:53:

From which elemental region do fae originate?
Arcane

From which elemental region do guardian dragons originate?
Water

From which region does the Mirror dragon species originate?
The Abiding Boneyard

From which region do tundra dragons originate?
Ice

From which elemental region do Pearlcatchers originate?
Light

From which elemental region do Ridgebacks originate?
Lightning

From which elemental region do Snapper dragons originate?
Earth

From which elemental region do Spiral dragons originate?
Wind

From which elemental region do Skydancers originate?
Wind

From which elemental region to Imperials originate?
Light

From which elemental region do Nocturne dragons originate?
Shadow

Banescales originate from which element?
Fire

From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?
Shadow
Might as well add a Wildclaw one. That dragon species originates from Fire.
Besides, if you look at the Plaguebringer, he looks a lot like a banscale.

First of all, they probably didn't add Wildclaw because that isn't a question on Tomo's Trivia Tablet. If Tomo does ask that question then it should be added to the guide though.

Second of all, Wildclaws.. aren't from Fire. They're from Nature. I understand the mistake, considering they look similar to Flamecaller, but Wildclaws were made by the Gladekeeper. I don't mean to be rude or anything, just letting you know.

Third of all, Plaguebringer is a she, not a he, but plenty of people mistake the deity's genders so whatever.

Fourth of all, Plaguebringer didn't make the Banescales, Flamecaller did. (Plaguebringer does look a lot like a Banescale though.)

(Also I don't mean to be rude correcting you or anything! People can be confused about what element a dragon breeds originates from all the time and that's okay.)
[emoji=veilspun star size=1]
Salutations,

This is amazing thank you for making it! It helps so much, I have been struggling with Tomo for a while now.

In Service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan.
Salutations,

This is amazing thank you for making it! It helps so much, I have been struggling with Tomo for a while now.

In Service,
Scribe Justinian of the Palissade Caverns earth clan.
Dragons you say? No not here, not where they can hear you... Come this way... that way the dragons wont know you can see them too. On second thought you can hear them right? er was that see? I never can remember the difference between the two.

(The lair is open to anyone wishing to give their dragons a new home. Please feel free to message me anytime. I have a strong fondness for 1st generations and branches.)
[quote name="memprime" date="2015-12-16 03:35:53" ] Why can't we make this a stickyed thread? [/quote] Yes, to the powers that be.... I agree. Why is this not - Stickied... and if it is by now, as I have not looked in a while - Thank you...
memprime wrote on 2015-12-16 03:35:53:
Why can't we make this a stickyed thread?

Yes, to the powers that be.... I agree.

Why is this not - Stickied... and if it is by now,
as I have not looked in a while - Thank you...
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
Thanks for your guide :)
Thanks for your guide :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Thank you for your hard work [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you for your hard work
Hery! i found one of the new questions

Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that curled into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?
Ofc the answer is obelisk

https://imgur.com/a/IIbun2N
I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, sorry if I'm wrong!
Hery! i found one of the new questions

Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that curled into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?
Ofc the answer is obelisk

https://imgur.com/a/IIbun2N
I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here, sorry if I'm wrong!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
@DoodlePoodle

Thank you, added!
@DoodlePoodle

Thank you, added!
Quote:
2021-12-24 05:43:10
Tomo’s Trivia Tablet has received 25 new bits of trivia!

1. Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that curled into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?
Obelisk Dragons
Quote:
2021-12-24 05:43:10
Tomo’s Trivia Tablet has received 25 new bits of trivia!

1. Which of the following dragon breeds has a long mane that curled into swirls, a scaled underbelly, and large forearms?
Obelisk Dragons
[quote name="Maki" date="2021-12-24 11:27:29" ] @DoodlePoodle Thank you, added! [/quote] Np!
Maki wrote on 2021-12-24 11:27:29:
@DoodlePoodle

Thank you, added!

Np!
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 130 131