Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131
@Vinnamah

Thank you, added!
@Vinnamah

Thank you, added!
The answer for the ripple gene is wrong. It's a tertiary gene, not a primary gene.
The answer for the ripple gene is wrong. It's a tertiary gene, not a primary gene.
@PrinceyKitten [quote name="PrinceyKitten" date="2021-06-07 17:45:23" ] The answer for the ripple gene is wrong. It's a tertiary gene, not a primary gene. [/quote] [item=Primary Gene: Ripple][item=Primary Gene: Ripple (Gaoler)][item=Primary Gene: Ripple (Banescale)] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0E7eVnL.png[/img] [font=trebuchet ms]...? I think you're thinking of ringlets or something of the sort
@PrinceyKitten

PrinceyKitten wrote on 2021-06-07 17:45:23:

Primary Gene: Ripple
0E7eVnL.png

...? I think you're thinking of ringlets or something of the sort
1fjEhCh.png
a proof of the answers that ripple s indeed a primary gene. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tkLvakz.png[/img]
a proof of the answers that ripple s indeed a primary gene.

tkLvakz.png
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
[quote name="Maki" date="2014-07-05 08:15:53" ] From which elemental region do fae originate? Arcane From which elemental region do guardian dragons originate? Water From which region does the Mirror dragon species originate? The Abiding Boneyard From which region do tundra dragons originate? Ice From which elemental region do Pearlcatchers originate? Light From which elemental region do Ridgebacks originate? Lightning From which elemental region do Snapper dragons originate? Earth From which elemental region do Spiral dragons originate? Wind From which elemental region do Skydancers originate? Wind From which elemental region to Imperials originate? Light From which elemental region do Nocturne dragons originate? Shadow Banescales originate from which element? Fire From which elemental region to Veilspun originate? Shadow [/quote] Might as well add a Wildclaw one. That dragon species originates from Fire. Besides, if you look at the Plaguebringer, he looks a lot like a banscale.
Maki wrote on 2014-07-05 08:15:53:

From which elemental region do fae originate?
Arcane

From which elemental region do guardian dragons originate?
Water

From which region does the Mirror dragon species originate?
The Abiding Boneyard

From which region do tundra dragons originate?
Ice

From which elemental region do Pearlcatchers originate?
Light

From which elemental region do Ridgebacks originate?
Lightning

From which elemental region do Snapper dragons originate?
Earth

From which elemental region do Spiral dragons originate?
Wind

From which elemental region do Skydancers originate?
Wind

From which elemental region to Imperials originate?
Light

From which elemental region do Nocturne dragons originate?
Shadow

Banescales originate from which element?
Fire

From which elemental region to Veilspun originate?
Shadow
Might as well add a Wildclaw one. That dragon species originates from Fire.
Besides, if you look at the Plaguebringer, he looks a lot like a banscale.
Hi there. I am either online or not, but you can take a look at my beautiful dragons that I bred, bought, and hatched.
Who are Swippers daughters?
Who are Swippers daughters?
@LadyGlory [font=trebuchet ms]his name is swipp lol[/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6jLKPFu.png[/img]
@LadyGlory

his name is swipp lol

6jLKPFu.png
1fjEhCh.png
@Lams4Life

Thank you!
@Lams4Life

Thank you!
hi
hi
Don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but the answer to the "50 wisp fruits and 80 Sparrow Skulls" swipp trade question is the Headdress, not the Legband. I answered the legband to that question today and it told me it was incorrect.
Don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but the answer to the "50 wisp fruits and 80 Sparrow Skulls" swipp trade question is the Headdress, not the Legband. I answered the legband to that question today and it told me it was incorrect.
NQoUwQX.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 130 131