Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Updated to here!

Only one new question left.
Updated to here!

Only one new question left.
Question in TTT has an incomplete answer.

Where can one find the Lionfish gene?

(answer given in this guide)

treasure marketplace

The real correct answer is "It can be purchased in the treasure marketplace."

It's the same answer, really, but it would be nice if the entire answer was added rather than just part of it.
Question in TTT has an incomplete answer.

Where can one find the Lionfish gene?

(answer given in this guide)

treasure marketplace

The real correct answer is "It can be purchased in the treasure marketplace."

It's the same answer, really, but it would be nice if the entire answer was added rather than just part of it.
"Pigeon? I'm not a pigeon. I'm a duck. D-U-K, duck." - Daffy Duck
dude i found the final question!!
Q: How often does Pinkerton allow you to take an item from his pile?
A: Once a day
@Maki
dude i found the final question!!
Q: How often does Pinkerton allow you to take an item from his pile?
A: Once a day
@Maki
@Chryzanthemum

Yay, added!

All the new questions have been found: 100/100. Let me know if there are incomplete answers, typos etc.
@Chryzanthemum

Yay, added!

All the new questions have been found: 100/100. Let me know if there are incomplete answers, typos etc.
Where does one find the constellation gene?

It is sold in the treasure marketplace [Wrong answer]

This is inexplicably in the questions and answers above, yet it is the correct answer.
Where does one find the constellation gene?

It is sold in the treasure marketplace [Wrong answer]

This is inexplicably in the questions and answers above, yet it is the correct answer.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
@Maki

I just got this question and could not find it out of all the answers you provided.

What was the first ancient dragon release?

Gaolers
@Maki

I just got this question and could not find it out of all the answers you provided.

Gaolers
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
[quote name="Tiffkaboo" date="2020-06-28 17:43:54" ] @Maki I just got this question and could not find it out of all the answers you provided. What was the first ancient dragon release? Gaolers [/quote] I checked, and it looks like it might be a variation? Here is the question I found in the guide: [quote name="Maki" date="2014-07-05 08:15:53" ] What was the first ancient breed? Gaolers [/quote]
Tiffkaboo wrote on 2020-06-28 17:43:54:
@Maki

Gaolers
I checked, and it looks like it might be a variation?

Here is the question I found in the guide:
Maki wrote on 2014-07-05 08:15:53:
What was the first ancient breed?
Gaolers
I have a Sales tab! Feel free to pm me about them!
@YukiHijikata

Hmm interesting! Thanks for letting me know.
@YukiHijikata

Hmm interesting! Thanks for letting me know.
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
@Tiffkaboo

Np! I just got curious so I scoured the questions. lol
@Tiffkaboo

Np! I just got curious so I scoured the questions. lol
I have a Sales tab! Feel free to pm me about them!
Several typos [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/32254/203#post_44439738]have been corrected[/url]: [quote name="Undel" date="2020-08-24 23:37:18" ] [quote name="Ajgreelyfan3" date="2020-08-23 11:58:13" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q8VxBLF.png[/img] It should be the gem marketplace instead [/quote] This has been corrected! Thank you! [quote name="cityinagarden" date="2020-08-24 06:59:21" ] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/419779422233821184/747453845394817125/Screenshot_2020-08-24_at_21.54.02.png[/img] The answer is Swipp in the question, but Pipp and Tripp are always at the stand, too! [/quote] This question has been removed, as Pipp and Tripp are now 100% present (it did not always used to be the case!) [quote name="acrylicdog13" date="2020-08-19 03:31:25" ] Today tomo’s grammar was off. She said “south marsh podid claws drop of off which familiar? From what I recall, familiars don’t drop off anything. Also it should be, “South marsh podid claws drop off of which familiar? Also, for the question above, there is another mistake the player above didn’t notice. If you click on the accent, you’ll notice it says, “itemid #14108” [/quote] This has been corrected on both fronts (listed as opponent and not familiar, and fixed word order). Thank you! [quote name="Deladria" date="2020-08-10 17:51:14" ] Pretty sure I've brought this up before and the grammar is still incorrect (and really bugs me)!: Quote: On which day of the week does the current round of dominance end on? That dangling second "on" is completely unnecessary and just plain bad grammar! Please delete it! [/quote] This has been corrected! Thank you! [quote name="GeckoChan" date="2020-08-08 16:09:17" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/5kb1ntB/image.png[/img] Should be a question mark at the end I believe :) [/quote] This is now corrected! Thank you! [quote name="Deladria" date="2020-08-06 14:36:52" ] [quote]A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum [b]that [/b]dragons may battle [b]in[/b].[/quote][i] introducing a Trivia question from Tomo[/i] Ending a sentence with a preposition is sometimes warranted, but not here! Try "A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum [b]where dragons may battle[/b]." Less wordy, more to the point AND grammatically correct! Please! [/quote] This has been corrected. Thank you! [quote name="LibraryWhale" date="2020-08-06 11:09:20" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9luV4Bt.png[/img] This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?" [/quote] This has been corrected. Thank you! [quote name="Lunalatic" date="2020-08-02 12:40:16" ] Tomo's question of "What type of gene is Veined?" has 'Secondary Gene' misspelled as 'Secdonary Gene'. [/quote] This has been corrected. Thank you! [quote name="brightmeadow" date="2020-07-31 12:41:46" ] for the tomo question “Where can one find the Fade gene?" there is an answer that is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene”, missing a V in ‘exclusive’ [/quote] This has been corrected. THank you. [/quote]
Several typos have been corrected:
Undel wrote on 2020-08-24 23:37:18:
Ajgreelyfan3 wrote on 2020-08-23 11:58:13:
Q8VxBLF.png
It should be the gem marketplace instead

This has been corrected! Thank you!

cityinagarden wrote on 2020-08-24 06:59:21:
Screenshot_2020-08-24_at_21.54.02.png

The answer is Swipp in the question, but Pipp and Tripp are always at the stand, too!

This question has been removed, as Pipp and Tripp are now 100% present (it did not always used to be the case!)

acrylicdog13 wrote on 2020-08-19 03:31:25:
Today tomo’s grammar was off.
She said “south marsh podid claws drop of off which familiar?

From what I recall, familiars don’t drop off anything.

Also it should be, “South marsh podid claws drop off of which familiar?

Also, for the question above, there is another mistake the player above didn’t notice. If you click on the accent, you’ll notice it says, “itemid #14108”

This has been corrected on both fronts (listed as opponent and not familiar, and fixed word order). Thank you!

Deladria wrote on 2020-08-10 17:51:14:
Pretty sure I've brought this up before and the grammar is still incorrect (and really bugs me)!:

Quote:
On which day of the week does the current round of dominance end on?

That dangling second "on" is completely unnecessary and just plain bad grammar! Please delete it!

This has been corrected! Thank you!

GeckoChan wrote on 2020-08-08 16:09:17:
image.png

Should be a question mark at the end I believe :)

This is now corrected! Thank you!

Deladria wrote on 2020-08-06 14:36:52:
Quote:
A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum that dragons may battle in.
introducing a Trivia question from Tomo

Ending a sentence with a preposition is sometimes warranted, but not here! Try "A coliseum venue is a location inside the coliseum where dragons may battle." Less wordy, more to the point AND grammatically correct! Please!

This has been corrected. Thank you!

LibraryWhale wrote on 2020-08-06 11:09:20:
9luV4Bt.png

This Tomo question has "to" instead of "do" for "From which elemental region do fae originate?"

Lunalatic wrote on 2020-08-02 12:40:16:
Tomo's question of "What type of gene is Veined?" has 'Secondary Gene' misspelled as 'Secdonary Gene'.

brightmeadow wrote on 2020-07-31 12:41:46:
for the tomo question “Where can one find the Fade gene?"
there is an answer that is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene”, missing a V in ‘exclusive’

This has been corrected. THank you.