Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tracking] Coliseum Drop Rarities
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yes! please keep at this, i've been waiting to see drop rate percentages. it's a lot of work but will be well appreciated.
yes! please keep at this, i've been waiting to see drop rate percentages. it's a lot of work but will be well appreciated.
rGQO6V7.png
@looseling I can do some of this in the next few days. How are you recording this data? That is, if you have a group of more than one type of enemy then how do you know which one is dropping which item?
@looseling I can do some of this in the next few days. How are you recording this data? That is, if you have a group of more than one type of enemy then how do you know which one is dropping which item?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
I keep my loot data in speadsheets here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5kFSFQKo-iZNHp1WWdjenRwSjA&authuser=0

If you can make use of them, please do :)
I keep my loot data in speadsheets here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5kFSFQKo-iZNHp1WWdjenRwSjA&authuser=0

If you can make use of them, please do :)
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Sorry for the late reply, I had finals this week. ^^'

@Mags

For every 100 deaths per creature (like, every 100 Wildwood Owls killed), send me data, please! For multi-creature battles, if drops repeat, then it's pretty much assured that both/all creatures dropped the thing. If not, then go by the list and hopefully there aren't any repeats across creatures. Unfortunately, any undecipherable drop data has to be thrown out.

If there are different drops from a multi-creature battle, check the list first, if there are no repeats, whoo usable data! If you can't figure it out, that data also has to be thrown out because you don't know if the two+ creatures dropped different things or one dropped both and the other dropped nothing. Whatever you do, don't guess.

I don't know how the drops are ordered in the loot box, but it seems like food first and then stuff, but what creature order? Dunnoooooo.

Data should be formatted like this or something similar:

Item dropped - amount
etc.

You can also put the location and creature name in the PM title, if you like, doesn't matter to me. If you would help, that'd be great! ^^

@Tysharina

Thanks! I'm incorporating the data now. ^^
Sorry for the late reply, I had finals this week. ^^'

@Mags

For every 100 deaths per creature (like, every 100 Wildwood Owls killed), send me data, please! For multi-creature battles, if drops repeat, then it's pretty much assured that both/all creatures dropped the thing. If not, then go by the list and hopefully there aren't any repeats across creatures. Unfortunately, any undecipherable drop data has to be thrown out.

If there are different drops from a multi-creature battle, check the list first, if there are no repeats, whoo usable data! If you can't figure it out, that data also has to be thrown out because you don't know if the two+ creatures dropped different things or one dropped both and the other dropped nothing. Whatever you do, don't guess.

I don't know how the drops are ordered in the loot box, but it seems like food first and then stuff, but what creature order? Dunnoooooo.

Data should be formatted like this or something similar:

Item dropped - amount
etc.

You can also put the location and creature name in the PM title, if you like, doesn't matter to me. If you would help, that'd be great! ^^

@Tysharina

Thanks! I'm incorporating the data now. ^^
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
FR time +3
@looseling Alright! I've got a data gathering system set up for the Mire and I know I'll be grinding there plenty over the next week or so so I'll get that data to you! EDIT: first hundred rounds done! Some just-for-fun stats: Most common enemy: mistwatch shellion, at 34 encounters Least common enemy: sickle kamaitachi, at 7 encounters I've gotten three familiars (poisonous toridae, sickle kamaitachi, salve kamaitachi) No eggs or crates yet EDIT2: 200 rounds done! More just-for-fun stats: Most common: poisonous toridae/67 Least common: sickle kamaitachi/24 No new familiars, but I did get a woodsdrake cape! EDIT3: 300 rounds! Most common: poisonous toridae at 97 Least common: sickle/scythe kamaitachi at 41 each Got a common podid and a couple black tulips I'll see what the next hundred rounds gets me! :D [item=poisonous toridae] Some tentative Poisonous Toridae stats Sicklemaw gar: 52/101 Common mosquito: 4/101 Familiar: 1/101 Jungle slash: 1/101 Crate: 0/101 Obsidian hybrid fragment in a poisonous/poisonous/venomous/salve pack 1/101 Shale hybrid fragment in a poisonous/poisonous/venomous/salve pack 1/101 Toridae chew toy: 22/60 (the encounters not concurrent with venomous toridae)
@looseling Alright! I've got a data gathering system set up for the Mire and I know I'll be grinding there plenty over the next week or so so I'll get that data to you!

EDIT: first hundred rounds done! Some just-for-fun stats:
Most common enemy: mistwatch shellion, at 34 encounters
Least common enemy: sickle kamaitachi, at 7 encounters
I've gotten three familiars (poisonous toridae, sickle kamaitachi, salve kamaitachi)
No eggs or crates yet

EDIT2: 200 rounds done! More just-for-fun stats:
Most common: poisonous toridae/67
Least common: sickle kamaitachi/24
No new familiars, but I did get a woodsdrake cape!

EDIT3: 300 rounds!
Most common: poisonous toridae at 97
Least common: sickle/scythe kamaitachi at 41 each
Got a common podid and a couple black tulips

I'll see what the next hundred rounds gets me! :D

Poisonous Toridae
Some tentative Poisonous Toridae stats
Sicklemaw gar: 52/101
Common mosquito: 4/101
Familiar: 1/101
Jungle slash: 1/101
Crate: 0/101
Obsidian hybrid fragment in a poisonous/poisonous/venomous/salve pack 1/101
Shale hybrid fragment in a poisonous/poisonous/venomous/salve pack 1/101
Toridae chew toy: 22/60 (the encounters not concurrent with venomous toridae)
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Woodland Path data added!
Woodland Path data added!
FR time +3
Janus data and Clown Charger data added!
Janus data and Clown Charger data added!
FR time +3
Help me.
Help me.
FR time +3
@Looseling

Does any of this help??

Sandswept Delta
Battles: 50

x16 Carmine Serthis
coral snake x 6
reflective fish scales x 4
waterskin x 2
fishscale basket x 1

x16 Crowned Bonepriest
albino dasher x 10
shining acuity fragment x 1

x10 Fan Scorpion
barbed tail x 6
ashfall prickler x 1

x16 Fuiran
dustbowl ivy x 10
fuiran hide x 7

x13 Greatshell
greatshell fin x 6
slimy tusk x 4
greatshell x 1

x4 Iridescent Scaleback
cracked leather x 4
chimera fangs x 1
reflective fish scales x 1

x7 Nightsky Fuiran
corpsemaker ivy x 6
nightsky fuiran hide x 5
cave gecko x 1

x10 Opheodrys Serthis
emerald ratsnake x 3
intact parchment x 3

x4 Peacock Scorpion
Nothing

x4 Scaleback
crumbling leather x 2
fractured tusk x 1

x7 Shadow Serpent
obsidian x 6
olive sea snake x 2
minor health potion x 1

x8 Shattered Serpent
Dust Slither x 4
nickel ore x 1

x5 Storm Seeker
seeker orb x 2
squall seeker x 1

Edit: These are all guaranteed accurate, by the way. Some items that had the potential of being from two different monsters are not included.

Edit #2: forgot to include that I only had 3 battles of the 50 that dropped nothing.
@Looseling

Does any of this help??

Sandswept Delta
Battles: 50

x16 Carmine Serthis
coral snake x 6
reflective fish scales x 4
waterskin x 2
fishscale basket x 1

x16 Crowned Bonepriest
albino dasher x 10
shining acuity fragment x 1

x10 Fan Scorpion
barbed tail x 6
ashfall prickler x 1

x16 Fuiran
dustbowl ivy x 10
fuiran hide x 7

x13 Greatshell
greatshell fin x 6
slimy tusk x 4
greatshell x 1

x4 Iridescent Scaleback
cracked leather x 4
chimera fangs x 1
reflective fish scales x 1

x7 Nightsky Fuiran
corpsemaker ivy x 6
nightsky fuiran hide x 5
cave gecko x 1

x10 Opheodrys Serthis
emerald ratsnake x 3
intact parchment x 3

x4 Peacock Scorpion
Nothing

x4 Scaleback
crumbling leather x 2
fractured tusk x 1

x7 Shadow Serpent
obsidian x 6
olive sea snake x 2
minor health potion x 1

x8 Shattered Serpent
Dust Slither x 4
nickel ore x 1

x5 Storm Seeker
seeker orb x 2
squall seeker x 1

Edit: These are all guaranteed accurate, by the way. Some items that had the potential of being from two different monsters are not included.

Edit #2: forgot to include that I only had 3 battles of the 50 that dropped nothing.
ice_banner.pngwizard_icearmor.pngwizard_blizzard.pngwizard_rayoffrost.pngice_banner.png
Visit my Gen 1 hatchery today!
I collect and breed Gen 1 Coatls.
@Maggie Yes you are wonderful thank you so much I just have to confirm is this data recent?

Wait umm you have to include how many battles for each creature came up with nothing too but yes this is what I want
@Maggie Yes you are wonderful thank you so much I just have to confirm is this data recent?

Wait umm you have to include how many battles for each creature came up with nothing too but yes this is what I want
FR time +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7