Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide to Dragon Cuisine
1 2 3 4
I gathered insects, but they don't appear in my food store? Sorry im a noob smh

My fae is going hungry

and my skydancer..

someone help ;3;
I gathered insects, but they don't appear in my food store? Sorry im a noob smh

My fae is going hungry

and my skydancer..

someone help ;3;
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
~ ~
~
"there ain't no birds out here, near the cactus, the place where you are lying."
@Poslen

Anything you gather appears in your Hoard. You have to go there to convert food into food points, and then you can feed your dragons.

(These kinds of questions should go in the Help Center forum, not here.)
@Poslen

Anything you gather appears in your Hoard. You have to go there to convert food into food points, and then you can feed your dragons.

(These kinds of questions should go in the Help Center forum, not here.)
Thank you for this guide. It is exactly what Im looking for ^.^ Now I can properly manage my Food Hoard.
Thank you for this guide. It is exactly what Im looking for ^.^ Now I can properly manage my Food Hoard.
you may want to update this this is old as i can tell and out of date there is a lot more different food tipes now!
you may want to update this this is old as i can tell and out of date there is a lot more different food tipes now!
wrHGqA4.gif
Does anyone know how many points you need to full one dragon from empty to full?

Edit: Found this out, it is 50 food points.
Does anyone know how many points you need to full one dragon from empty to full?

Edit: Found this out, it is 50 food points.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
Is there an updated version of this?
Is there an updated version of this?
NWaVGQJ.png
^-^ this is super helpful, thanks
^-^ this is super helpful, thanks
ex5BGkW.png
Insects
Fae Insects
Skydancer Insects, Plants
Spiral Insects, Meat
Banescale Insects, Seafood, Meat

Meat
Wildclaw Meat
Mirror Meat, Seafood
Nocturne Meat, Insects
Gaoler Meat, Plants
Guardian Meat, Seafood, Plants, Insects

Seafood
Coatl Seafood
Ridgeback Seafood
Imperial Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects

Plants
Tundra Plants
Bogsneak Plants, Meat
Snapper Plants, Seafood
Pearlcatcher Plants, Insects
Insects
Fae Insects
Skydancer Insects, Plants
Spiral Insects, Meat
Banescale Insects, Seafood, Meat

Meat
Wildclaw Meat
Mirror Meat, Seafood
Nocturne Meat, Insects
Gaoler Meat, Plants
Guardian Meat, Seafood, Plants, Insects

Seafood
Coatl Seafood
Ridgeback Seafood
Imperial Seafood, Meat, Plants, Insects

Plants
Tundra Plants
Bogsneak Plants, Meat
Snapper Plants, Seafood
Pearlcatcher Plants, Insects
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
Hello everyone! Noticed this was out of date and was curious myself of what each dragon eats. Enjoy!

Plants:
Bogsneak, Gaoler*, Guardian, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Tundra, Veilspun*, Aberration*.

Meat:
Banescale*, Bogsneak, Gaoler*, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Spiral, Veilspun*, Wildclaw, Aberration*.

Insects:
Banescale*, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Spiral, Veilspun*, Obelisk, Aberration*.

Seafood:
Banescale*, Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback, Snapper, Veilspun*, Obelisk, Aberration*.

*Note: Ancient breeds cannot wear apparel and can only breed with their own species.
Hello everyone! Noticed this was out of date and was curious myself of what each dragon eats. Enjoy!

Plants:
Bogsneak, Gaoler*, Guardian, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Snapper, Tundra, Veilspun*, Aberration*.

Meat:
Banescale*, Bogsneak, Gaoler*, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Nocturne, Spiral, Veilspun*, Wildclaw, Aberration*.

Insects:
Banescale*, Fae, Guardian, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Spiral, Veilspun*, Obelisk, Aberration*.

Seafood:
Banescale*, Coatl, Guardian, Imperial, Mirror, Ridgeback, Snapper, Veilspun*, Obelisk, Aberration*.

*Note: Ancient breeds cannot wear apparel and can only breed with their own species.
thank you~!!
thank you~!!
Matilde
she/her
heart_big.png
1 2 3 4