Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] BBCode
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 247 248
@sackname
Thank you sooo much! I can overhaul the way I sort my forum posts and bios now!
@sackname
Thank you sooo much! I can overhaul the way I sort my forum posts and bios now!
19153.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAuthor Adoption Agency 21400.png
[columns][img]https://i.ibb.co/r55bgCM/Avalanche-Banner.jpg[/img] [nextcol][center][size=7][font=vivaldi][color=#9F2BC9]Avalanche[/size][/font][/color] [font=vivaldi][i]Name | Avalanche Age | 5 years Species | Wolf / dog hybrid Gender | Male Sexuality | Bisexual Personality | A calm wolf who is very territorial. He is not afraid to challenge anyone. Family | Theisto, half-siblings, open for more half-siblings Other | Avalanche's howling can be heard for miles, and is slow and sweet. He loves the moon. He was raised by his mother, a former pack wolf, until she died falling off a cliff Themes | Point of No Return, Starset; Blood in the Cut, K. Flay Rank | Loner[/columns][/font][/i][/center]
Avalanche-Banner.jpg
Avalanche
Name | Avalanche
Age | 5 years
Species | Wolf / dog hybrid
Gender | Male
Sexuality | Bisexual
Personality | A calm wolf who is very territorial. He is not afraid to challenge anyone.
Family | Theisto, half-siblings, open for more half-siblings
Other | Avalanche's howling can be heard for miles, and is slow and sweet. He loves the moon. He was raised by his mother, a former pack wolf, until she died falling off a cliff
Themes | Point of No Return, Starset; Blood in the Cut, K. Flay
Rank | Loner
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
[center][size=10][font=vivaldi][b]THEMISTO[/b][/font][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/TwgDKRC/pixil-gif-drawing-1.gif[/img] [font=vivaldi][i][u]healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf[/u][/i][/font] [font=vivaldi][i]TEXT GOES HERE[/i][/font]
THEMISTO
pixil-gif-drawing-1.gif
healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf
TEXT GOES HERE
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
I've got to say, this is the most useful guide I know
I've got to say, this is the most useful guide I know
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
thank you!
thank you!

XHtxyVl.png
I've tried using the [size] tag in my signature to minimize the font size of my links, but it doesn't work? Help? [emoji=guardian confused size=2]
I've tried using the [size] tag in my signature to minimize the font size of my links, but it doesn't work? Help?
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland

hello! have you tried using an =? it needs to be [size=(whatever number you want, just try a lot of different ones until you find the right one)]

hi there this is 2
@Holland

hello! have you tried using an =? it needs to be [size=(whatever number you want, just try a lot of different ones until you find the right one)]

hi there this is 2
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@solariaa I have, yes, and it doesn't change the text size at all. I'm so confused because it works fine in posts! EDIT: okay, I just went and tried it out. It seems that if the size tag is OUTSIDE of the center tag, it won't work. Strange! [emoji=guardian deadpan size=2] But it's been resolved now, thanks!
@solariaa
I have, yes, and it doesn't change the text size at all. I'm so confused because it works fine in posts!

EDIT: okay, I just went and tried it out. It seems that if the size tag is OUTSIDE of the center tag, it won't work. Strange!

But it's been resolved now, thanks!
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
@Holland

oh yeah sometimes the order of the codes is important and tbh idk why. i'm glad you could figure it out!!
@Holland

oh yeah sometimes the order of the codes is important and tbh idk why. i'm glad you could figure it out!!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@bengal23 Just pinging myself to save this guide. Its by far the most useful one I've read so far, as it includes everything. Thanks for making this guide as i only know hmtl ;-;
@bengal23 Just pinging myself to save this guide. Its by far the most useful one I've read so far, as it includes everything. Thanks for making this guide as i only know hmtl ;-;
-She/her
-The Motely Crew [H]-Suggestion: Bump Button for Forum Threads.[/indent][/size]
1 2 ... 194 195 196 197 198 ... 247 248