Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 471 472
Followed this guide religiously and got my three favourite dragons from 1 to 25 in three days. Such a good feeling to be done (for now) ahaha :'D thank you for the very helpful guide! I had no idea what I was doing otherwise
Followed this guide religiously and got my three favourite dragons from 1 to 25 in three days. Such a good feeling to be done (for now) ahaha :'D thank you for the very helpful guide! I had no idea what I was doing otherwise
@foxwaffles, yeah, you can have unlucky streaks. If I don't get a 'good drop' (a familiar, a chest, some weird clothes, a cobra from the mire...etc) within a few fights I reload the whole coli page to try to get a new RNG seed. NOTE: I do NOT know what reseeds the RNG for drops, or how often it is seeded and checked, but this makes me feel better, and generally when I start off battles with good drops I will continue to get lots of familiars; additionally I have streaks where I never get anything of any value outsid eof some food.

I will note the Delta is kinda weird on drops, as is the Scorched Forest; neither have gotten revamped yet with better loot tables & percentages, and some other zones as well. Once they've been revamped you should notice much happier farming.

@ Everyone else, I'm glad you're having so much success! Using my best friend & my husband alone as test subjects (and my own dragons) isn't always enough of a test!
@foxwaffles, yeah, you can have unlucky streaks. If I don't get a 'good drop' (a familiar, a chest, some weird clothes, a cobra from the mire...etc) within a few fights I reload the whole coli page to try to get a new RNG seed. NOTE: I do NOT know what reseeds the RNG for drops, or how often it is seeded and checked, but this makes me feel better, and generally when I start off battles with good drops I will continue to get lots of familiars; additionally I have streaks where I never get anything of any value outsid eof some food.

I will note the Delta is kinda weird on drops, as is the Scorched Forest; neither have gotten revamped yet with better loot tables & percentages, and some other zones as well. Once they've been revamped you should notice much happier farming.

@ Everyone else, I'm glad you're having so much success! Using my best friend & my husband alone as test subjects (and my own dragons) isn't always enough of a test!
@Culex
Thanks ^.^ I'll try that out.
Oh, uh, one more question (sorry). When your flight is in dominance, all dragons get +1 to all their stats. Are those bugged like the Berserkers and Augment Stones are, or are those actually in effect beyond just seeing them bonuses?
@Culex
Thanks ^.^ I'll try that out.
Oh, uh, one more question (sorry). When your flight is in dominance, all dragons get +1 to all their stats. Are those bugged like the Berserkers and Augment Stones are, or are those actually in effect beyond just seeing them bonuses?
@foxwaffles - I can confirm that Dominance stats are bugged like Augment Stones. Absolutely zero effect atm.
@foxwaffles - I can confirm that Dominance stats are bugged like Augment Stones. Absolutely zero effect atm.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Yeah I thought as much while Coliseum farming today... Oh well :\ Thanks!
@Sylvandyr
Yeah I thought as much while Coliseum farming today... Oh well :\ Thanks!
@Culex

I was at level 19 when I spotted this guild...I think your friend linked it in the general. Anyways, tried it out, spending all my treasure to make sure they were good and fitted. About four hours later they were 25 and I was destroying everything. Made 800k one night in the Arena! I've been pointing people to this guide since. Good work and thank you. =D
@Culex

I was at level 19 when I spotted this guild...I think your friend linked it in the general. Anyways, tried it out, spending all my treasure to make sure they were good and fitted. About four hours later they were 25 and I was destroying everything. Made 800k one night in the Arena! I've been pointing people to this guide since. Good work and thank you. =D
Sig_zps6ea87694.png
This guide.........it's amazing! Happily levelling in Bamboo Falls right now which is the furthest I've ever got! Thank you so much :D
This guide.........it's amazing! Happily levelling in Bamboo Falls right now which is the furthest I've ever got! Thank you so much :D
Loves all things feline
@Culex

Any idea about the difference between 115 STR / 40 QCK and 114 STR / 43 QCK for the Mire? At 114 STR, I presume the Brilliant Psywurm needs an extra Scratch, but 43 QCK means the dragons are faster than most of the monsters.
@Culex

Any idea about the difference between 115 STR / 40 QCK and 114 STR / 43 QCK for the Mire? At 114 STR, I presume the Brilliant Psywurm needs an extra Scratch, but 43 QCK means the dragons are faster than most of the monsters.
This is incredible. I got to level 11 within... two hours? An amazing feeling! Thank you sososo much! I'll be able to get my coatl team to 25, oh mannn. And then I can just level everything to 25 and exalt, ehuehuhehue!!! yay!
This is incredible. I got to level 11 within... two hours? An amazing feeling! Thank you sososo much! I'll be able to get my coatl team to 25, oh mannn. And then I can just level everything to 25 and exalt, ehuehuhehue!!! yay!
@Maki
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hotZJDWi3qZcvVEZlBbIdB5vwf3-Pkbu_zVPGUKPRKE/edit?usp=sharing

114 str = you can oneshot stonewatch harpy; if you scr-elim a brilliant psywurm, it has 9 hp remaining
115 str = you can two-shot the brilliant psywurm

The balance between str/qck is up to the individual user, of course. By the time one is having a team of level 25 farmers they generally can afford to experiment with builds and their own preferences (as shown by Twitchapher above, haha).
@Maki
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hotZJDWi3qZcvVEZlBbIdB5vwf3-Pkbu_zVPGUKPRKE/edit?usp=sharing

114 str = you can oneshot stonewatch harpy; if you scr-elim a brilliant psywurm, it has 9 hp remaining
115 str = you can two-shot the brilliant psywurm

The balance between str/qck is up to the individual user, of course. By the time one is having a team of level 25 farmers they generally can afford to experiment with builds and their own preferences (as shown by Twitchapher above, haha).
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 471 472