Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 471 472
@Elaendorlien Thank you!
@Elaendorlien Thank you!
@Dragabai

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in all the venues except the first four: Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Sandswept Delta; same as Berserker and Ambush, see also this post.
@Dragabai

Eliminate drops from neutral monsters in all the venues except the first four: Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Sandswept Delta; same as Berserker and Ambush, see also this post.
I'm so glad I remembered this
I'm so glad I remembered this
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

Thank you for making this
Thank you for making this
@jazziBelle
@jazziBelle
[quote]Once you've bought any Scratch battle stones you might need, go back to the Abilities & Stats pane, to the appropriate dragon(s). See the Scratch stone you bought? Click and drag it into the top square on the left, then hit Lock Stones at the bottom and then click the checkmark. Now they're ready for battle![/quote] So the scratch battle stone will replace my dragon's meditate stone, right? Is there any reason to doing it that way instead of using a dragon that already has that scratch stone in that first slot? (Two of my dragons have scratch then shred, while the other has meditate then contuse. I'm still gonna do it bc it what the guide says and I am absolutely clueless on how coli works but,, idk maybe I'm overthinking :')
Quote:
Once you've bought any Scratch battle stones you might need, go back to the Abilities & Stats pane, to the appropriate dragon(s). See the Scratch stone you bought? Click and drag it into the top square on the left, then hit Lock Stones at the bottom and then click the checkmark. Now they're ready for battle!

So the scratch battle stone will replace my dragon's meditate stone, right? Is there any reason to doing it that way instead of using a dragon that already has that scratch stone in that first slot? (Two of my dragons have scratch then shred, while the other has meditate then contuse. I'm still gonna do it bc it what the guide says and I am absolutely clueless on how coli works but,, idk maybe I'm overthinking :')
@voidmoth yes, the scratch stone will replace the meditate stone :3

Is there any reason to use a dragon that starts out with meditate instead of scratch?

Nope. It's just whatever dragon you want to use in the coliseum, and if they start out with a meditate stone but you're willing to use a scratch stone on them then that's perfectly fine. That said, scratch stones are fairly common (they're selling for less than 500 treasure in the auction house right now) so it's not like you're losing a lot by using a scratch stone up.
@voidmoth yes, the scratch stone will replace the meditate stone :3

Is there any reason to use a dragon that starts out with meditate instead of scratch?

Nope. It's just whatever dragon you want to use in the coliseum, and if they start out with a meditate stone but you're willing to use a scratch stone on them then that's perfectly fine. That said, scratch stones are fairly common (they're selling for less than 500 treasure in the auction house right now) so it's not like you're losing a lot by using a scratch stone up.
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis oh okay! tysm for clearing that up, removes worries of me doing something wrong or anything like that. thank you!
@kwozmotis oh okay! tysm for clearing that up, removes worries of me doing something wrong or anything like that. thank you!
@voidmoth of course! I wish you the best of luck with coli o7 And welcome to Flight Rising! Feel free to shoot me a message anytime if you have any questions about starting or just want to chat ^u^
@voidmoth of course! I wish you the best of luck with coli o7 And welcome to Flight Rising! Feel free to shoot me a message anytime if you have any questions about starting or just want to chat ^u^
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis thank you so much! and definitely noted :') this site is still a bit overwhelming so i'll definitely reach out if needed ! i sent a fr so its easier to reach out, i hope that's okay!
@kwozmotis thank you so much! and definitely noted :') this site is still a bit overwhelming so i'll definitely reach out if needed ! i sent a fr so its easier to reach out, i hope that's okay!
1 2 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 471 472