Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 470 471
So I just logged back in today for the first time since and I feel like a lost little newbie all over again.

Is this guide still relevant?
So I just logged back in today for the first time since and I feel like a lost little newbie all over again.

Is this guide still relevant?
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
@SeaServine Mostly - quoting myself since I wrote a breakdown of the relevancy some pages ago [quote name="Elaendorlien" date="2021-05-17 18:49:56" ] The levelling portion is accurate enough (a couple of venues are harder than they used to be, but on the other hand some are easier now after the level splits), but the rest is varying levels of outdated since there's been a pile of venue updates (adding higher HP enemies especially) and important bug fixes between the last update and now The lv25 builds and the battle stone drop places are definitely outdated. The mentioned bugs don't exist now since Coli was completely re-written a couple of years ago, so you don't have to compensate for them anymore. Any specific mentions of prices and such are outdated. The core idea of how things work is still the same and that's probably the biggest reason why nobody has bothered to rewrite this [emoji=fae winking size=1] The lv25 builds are still more-or-less viable, but they aren't the best anymore - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211/14]Maki's Coli guide[/url] has the current versions of them [/quote] Also, if you want to train a full team there's also [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2217190]Sedona Guide[/url] for a non-Eliminate version
@SeaServine

Mostly - quoting myself since I wrote a breakdown of the relevancy some pages ago
Elaendorlien wrote on 2021-05-17 18:49:56:

The levelling portion is accurate enough (a couple of venues are harder than they used to be, but on the other hand some are easier now after the level splits), but the rest is varying levels of outdated since there's been a pile of venue updates (adding higher HP enemies especially) and important bug fixes between the last update and now

The lv25 builds and the battle stone drop places are definitely outdated. The mentioned bugs don't exist now since Coli was completely re-written a couple of years ago, so you don't have to compensate for them anymore. Any specific mentions of prices and such are outdated.

The core idea of how things work is still the same and that's probably the biggest reason why nobody has bothered to rewrite this

The lv25 builds are still more-or-less viable, but they aren't the best anymore -
Maki's Coli guide has the current versions of them

Also, if you want to train a full team there's also Sedona Guide for a non-Eliminate version
hWsjkHE.png
@ThatShortViking
@ThatShortViking
FRPixel1.1.png

C L A N~A H T O H A L L A N
Divider-short1.png
I play this game largely independently
of the community as a whole.

Coding Credit | Clan Sales Thread | Pixel Credit
FRPixel2.1.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Culex I've used your guide quite a bit to make nearly all my teams but I'm curious if there's a Mire farming build not to train, but beat the Toads and basically go ham on the whole marshy place.

Obviously a two-three dragon team with the recent updates in mind. Thanks and keep up the great work!
@Culex I've used your guide quite a bit to make nearly all my teams but I'm curious if there's a Mire farming build not to train, but beat the Toads and basically go ham on the whole marshy place.

Obviously a two-three dragon team with the recent updates in mind. Thanks and keep up the great work!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Culex
In the healer build, you mentioned that Enarmor can by replaced by drown, disorient, etc, what would be something good for an arcane dragon? Thanks!

~ A curious leveler
@Culex
In the healer build, you mentioned that Enarmor can by replaced by drown, disorient, etc, what would be something good for an arcane dragon? Thanks!

~ A curious leveler
Selling:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3016816 and leveling:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs6/3029372Fnw48LX.png
@Azureus
@Azureus
0OwZ6vk.png
What is "third tier" supposed to mean? how are attacks categorized , and what do they mean for battling?
What is "third tier" supposed to mean? how are attacks categorized , and what do they mean for battling?
@SmokyOni

If you are referring to the mention in the Builds section, it seems to refer to the elemental attacks with lvl 12 requirement, such as Fossilize (Earth) and Disorient (Wind)
Fossilize
Disorient

I can't remember seeing them called that anywhere else though - it's usually just by their name or something along the lines of "elemental attack" or "special attack" since the other two elemental attacks (str-based Slashes and int-based Bolts) are just called Slashes and Bolts

Maki has a good guide to the Battle Stones! I can answer any further questions about the stones but I doubt I can give a better overview of them (and I'm not 100% sure what info you are looking for at this point)

Maki's guide also has the current versions of the lvl25 builds, the ones here haven't been updated in years
@SmokyOni

If you are referring to the mention in the Builds section, it seems to refer to the elemental attacks with lvl 12 requirement, such as Fossilize (Earth) and Disorient (Wind)
Fossilize
Disorient

I can't remember seeing them called that anywhere else though - it's usually just by their name or something along the lines of "elemental attack" or "special attack" since the other two elemental attacks (str-based Slashes and int-based Bolts) are just called Slashes and Bolts

Maki has a good guide to the Battle Stones! I can answer any further questions about the stones but I doubt I can give a better overview of them (and I'm not 100% sure what info you are looking for at this point)

Maki's guide also has the current versions of the lvl25 builds, the ones here haven't been updated in years
hWsjkHE.png
[quote name="Elaendorlien" date="2021-07-19 09:00:52" ] Maki's guide also has the current versions of the lvl25 builds, the ones here haven't been updated in years [/quote] I did check it out but don't see info on builds? Just battle stones.
Elaendorlien wrote on 2021-07-19 09:00:52:

I did check it out but don't see info on builds? Just battle stones.
1 2 ... 450 451 452 453 454 ... 470 471