Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 ... 471 472
Random Bump!
Random Bump!
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Thunderhead Savannah is not in this guide. It'd be great if you added a section for that place, as well as the Forbidden Portal and any other new areas that aren't in this guide.
Thunderhead Savannah is not in this guide. It'd be great if you added a section for that place, as well as the Forbidden Portal and any other new areas that aren't in this guide.
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
I found that a combo of the "best build" and the healer build has worked super well for me in the Forbidden Portal. One thing that you do have to keep in mind is your dragon's element. My team is only Light dragons and I can easily battle for hours in the FP without dying, but I can hardly get started in GW and Thunderhead.
I found that a combo of the "best build" and the healer build has worked super well for me in the Forbidden Portal. One thing that you do have to keep in mind is your dragon's element. My team is only Light dragons and I can easily battle for hours in the FP without dying, but I can hardly get started in GW and Thunderhead.
tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do6_1280.png
@Halconera
@Manateerainwing

I thought to give you both a heads-up, this thread hasn't been updated for a long while so the lv25 builds are badly out of date - the current versions are on Maki’s Guide

I haven't tested the Portal training team yet, but Maki's farmer team for it works very well at least for me ^ ^
@Halconera
@Manateerainwing

I thought to give you both a heads-up, this thread hasn't been updated for a long while so the lv25 builds are badly out of date - the current versions are on Maki’s Guide

I haven't tested the Portal training team yet, but Maki's farmer team for it works very well at least for me ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
putting text to remember this forum
putting text to remember this forum
i do things
uh
@Elaendorlien Thank you for the link to Maki's guide!! I came here because I used this guide years ago but I'm wanting to make a team for the new areas and get back into FR. (I've missed it. Here's to hoping my depression/anxiety will cooperate and let me on more. Oof.) Now I just need to decide which of my dergs are going into my new/second team or if I'm revamping my old....debating keeping my Sneaky Snakes the way they are for old time's sake. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] [emoji=heart size=1]
@Elaendorlien

Thank you for the link to Maki's guide!! I came here because I used this guide years ago but I'm wanting to make a team for the new areas and get back into FR. (I've missed it. Here's to hoping my depression/anxiety will cooperate and let me on more. Oof.)

Now I just need to decide which of my dergs are going into my new/second team or if I'm revamping my old....debating keeping my Sneaky Snakes the way they are for old time's sake.
sBjXpfJ.png
mark!
mark!
sub to pewdiepie
@glassydawn
@glassydawn
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
This guide is still helpful to me, since I'm still referencing it for dragon stats. I really like how there's an entire section just for the stats (hence, "Charts"). I do recommend tincturing now, so the stats would be easier to copy.
This guide is still helpful to me, since I'm still referencing it for dragon stats. I really like how there's an entire section just for the stats (hence, "Charts"). I do recommend tincturing now, so the stats would be easier to copy.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Random bump! Also this guide was really helpful, thank you for making this!!!
Random bump! Also this guide was really helpful, thank you for making this!!!
Hello! How are you?
OLBR2hp.png
``
1 2 ... 424 425 426 427 428 ... 471 472