Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@naga
Thank you for making this guide, it's very helpful!

I have a question. Are there any benefits to having friends besides getting notifications on what they're doing?
@naga
Thank you for making this guide, it's very helpful!

I have a question. Are there any benefits to having friends besides getting notifications on what they're doing?
@Naga, thanks for the helpful reply!
@Naga, thanks for the helpful reply!
VcAHTrL.png
@2goldensnitches :)

@LazyDragon You don't actually get notifications for what they're doing. There's no achievement for having friends or anything like that if that's what you mean. I mainly use my friends list to stalk people's lairs and to remember who I owe stuff to and that sort of thing.
@2goldensnitches :)

@LazyDragon You don't actually get notifications for what they're doing. There's no achievement for having friends or anything like that if that's what you mean. I mainly use my friends list to stalk people's lairs and to remember who I owe stuff to and that sort of thing.
tgTY.png
Thanks so much for putting this together, this guide is super informative!
Thanks so much for putting this together, this guide is super informative!
tumblr_inline_ngwspz4PZm1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_nt6vtuudf41qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_ovor4quowx1qdrhpp_250.png
Thank you for the guide! It helped a lot.
Thank you for the guide! It helped a lot.
@Naga : wonderful guide! ...this is probably somewhere in plain English, but I haven't been able to find the answers to these -

a. How long do dragons take to mature? (and it is species-specific, like cool-down times?)

b. Can a dragon's name be changed? I have poor depth perception and managed to randomise a name rather than entering the one I had in mind (and had typed). I realise it will probably come at a price, just want to know if it's possible, and how.

Thanks!
@Naga : wonderful guide! ...this is probably somewhere in plain English, but I haven't been able to find the answers to these -

a. How long do dragons take to mature? (and it is species-specific, like cool-down times?)

b. Can a dragon's name be changed? I have poor depth perception and managed to randomise a name rather than entering the one I had in mind (and had typed). I realise it will probably come at a price, just want to know if it's possible, and how.

Thanks!
@singingbadger about six days. I say about because it's supposed to happen in five but then sometimes it happens in seven but mostly six. This applies to all species. A dragon's name can be changed with a [item=Scroll of Renaming] Scroll of Renaming which can be purchased from the "Specialties" tab of the Marketplace (when in stock) for 6K treasure, or from other users in the Auction House ("Other" tab).
@singingbadger about six days. I say about because it's supposed to happen in five but then sometimes it happens in seven but mostly six. This applies to all species.

A dragon's name can be changed with a Scroll of Renaming Scroll of Renaming which can be purchased from the "Specialties" tab of the Marketplace (when in stock) for 6K treasure, or from other users in the Auction House ("Other" tab).
tgTY.png
great, thanks!
great, thanks!
Hey, guys, anyone know a way to change my dragon's tertiary gene back to basic?
Hey, guys, anyone know a way to change my dragon's tertiary gene back to basic?
[acronym=Doctor Who]20utm5d.png[/acronym]
@TAmatosauce use a Remove Gene: Tertiary scroll. [item=remove gene: tertiary] You can find it in the specialty (treasure) tab of the marketplace, or from other users in the Other tab of the Auction House.
@TAmatosauce use a Remove Gene: Tertiary scroll.

Remove Gene: Tertiary

You can find it in the specialty (treasure) tab of the marketplace, or from other users in the Other tab of the Auction House.
tgTY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17