Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Naga I've been wondering, how do people send food points to one another?
@Naga I've been wondering, how do people send food points to one another?
@Yagyuu You cannot send food points to another player, however you can send unconverted food to someone through the message centre. You can attach food by selecting a box by the money/gems area and deciding what to attach.
@Yagyuu You cannot send food points to another player, however you can send unconverted food to someone through the message centre. You can attach food by selecting a box by the money/gems area and deciding what to attach.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Naga thanks for the guide. I have a stupid newbie question and don't want to ask my friend. I would like to send one of my new hatchlings to a friend who helped me get started and admired said hatchling. I see how to attach treasure, gems, and hoard items, but not dragons, to messages. Can you help me out? I know it can be done, because the friend sent me a hatchling right after I signed up.
@Naga thanks for the guide. I have a stupid newbie question and don't want to ask my friend. I would like to send one of my new hatchlings to a friend who helped me get started and admired said hatchling. I see how to attach treasure, gems, and hoard items, but not dragons, to messages. Can you help me out? I know it can be done, because the friend sent me a hatchling right after I signed up.
@Naga
"An independent flight test can be found here."

The link (http://vintrove.com/flightrising/) no longer works. Is there another sort of test that people can try out? c:
@Naga
"An independent flight test can be found here."

The link (http://vintrove.com/flightrising/) no longer works. Is there another sort of test that people can try out? c:
TO3CCkr.png
@EmpressZ The most you can do is click on the icon for an apparel item (e.g. [item=Autumn Breeze] and that will give you a preview for the item on a breed/gene. I recommend spending it on any of the limited items you can afford (the sprites, armbands from past holidays, and sashes from these holidays, and the retired skins) because these only go up in price. @Kalice use the Crossroads. @World hmmmm I saw a couple of others recently but didn't save the link. Try fr3t.tumblr.com maybe?
@EmpressZ The most you can do is click on the icon for an apparel item (e.g. Autumn Breeze and that will give you a preview for the item on a breed/gene. I recommend spending it on any of the limited items you can afford (the sprites, armbands from past holidays, and sashes from these holidays, and the retired skins) because these only go up in price.

@Kalice use the Crossroads.

@World hmmmm I saw a couple of others recently but didn't save the link. Try fr3t.tumblr.com maybe?
tgTY.png
@naga

Heh, thanks! I've been going through all the guides available and holy moly, so thorough! I love it.

I was super lucky and someone quitting sold me a wind sprite on discount. Grinded so. many. HOURS at shock switch. OTL I'm never selling it.
@naga

Heh, thanks! I've been going through all the guides available and holy moly, so thorough! I love it.

I was super lucky and someone quitting sold me a wind sprite on discount. Grinded so. many. HOURS at shock switch. OTL I'm never selling it.
CVYnSFU.png
For your slang area, I noticed you have a couple of the flight nicknames so I thought I would add that the Water flight usually calls themselves droplettes :)
For your slang area, I noticed you have a couple of the flight nicknames so I thought I would add that the Water flight usually calls themselves droplettes :)
DontCare2_zps600b33ae.png
Really helpful! Thank you for your patient answers (and for this forum in general). I wonder, how do you guys get those nifty designs on your forum post sidebars?
Really helpful! Thank you for your patient answers (and for this forum in general). I wonder, how do you guys get those nifty designs on your forum post sidebars?
VcAHTrL.png
How do I get more dragons? Do I have to buy them with gems or is there another way to get more than two besides breeding?
How do I get more dragons? Do I have to buy them with gems or is there another way to get more than two besides breeding?
@Aemi thanks, I'll update that when I update next.

@2goldensnitches those are called vistas. Most were limited to kickstarter backers, but recently one was released for winners of the caption contest and winners of the monthly holiday skin and accent contest.

@karuizaki You can buy them with gems or treasure in the Auction House (under the "Dragons") tab, or from other users. You can also get them from Unhatched Eggs, which are found through Scavenging while Gathering or randomly in the Coliseum.
@Aemi thanks, I'll update that when I update next.

@2goldensnitches those are called vistas. Most were limited to kickstarter backers, but recently one was released for winners of the caption contest and winners of the monthly holiday skin and accent contest.

@karuizaki You can buy them with gems or treasure in the Auction House (under the "Dragons") tab, or from other users. You can also get them from Unhatched Eggs, which are found through Scavenging while Gathering or randomly in the Coliseum.
tgTY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17