Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
With the registration window coming up I'mma just bump this.
With the registration window coming up I'mma just bump this.
tgTY.png
bump
bump
tgTY.png
Wow! thanks for all that helpful info! ^^
Wow! thanks for all that helpful info! ^^
flamebreathing.gif
Okay, this is awesome, but I was wondering, how do you find/get/buy battle stones? I'm having no luck, and I have a pair of dragons that are lvl 3 and I'd love to get them farther ahead, but I'd also love to have new abilities for them.

[Edit] Oh, nvm, lol, FOUND IT! In the market place under Battle, but dang they're expensive for a new player :/
Okay, this is awesome, but I was wondering, how do you find/get/buy battle stones? I'm having no luck, and I have a pair of dragons that are lvl 3 and I'd love to get them farther ahead, but I'd also love to have new abilities for them.

[Edit] Oh, nvm, lol, FOUND IT! In the market place under Battle, but dang they're expensive for a new player :/
@WildFlower1324

They do drop in the coliseum too.

Ambush is highly sought after, and very useful. Make sure you check the prices if you are selling it, and don't let Crim take them all like I used to v.v
@WildFlower1324

They do drop in the coliseum too.

Ambush is highly sought after, and very useful. Make sure you check the prices if you are selling it, and don't let Crim take them all like I used to v.v
I have two things I'm still not getting. First, what is the blue bar beneath my clan energy? Second, I have all four of the starter dragons, but I haven't gotten the achievement. DO I need one of each gender or something?
I have two things I'm still not getting. First, what is the blue bar beneath my clan energy? Second, I have all four of the starter dragons, but I haven't gotten the achievement. DO I need one of each gender or something?
the newbie guide for you! :0
@rubmybacon
the newbie guide for you! :0
@rubmybacon
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
This is just the thing I needed! o w o
Thanks for making this @naga!!!
This is just the thing I needed! o w o
Thanks for making this @naga!!!
Welcome, newbies! Remember to @ping me if you want to get my attention, otherwise I won't know you've posted.

@ShriektheMighty That's your well-fed bonus. For each day you keep your clan above 80% energy (by feeding them), a new hue will light up. When the bar is full (after 3 days), you get the Well-Fed bonus (five extra gathering turns, as well as some treasure and a gem every day). As for your achievement question, one of each should do but those achievements take some time to trigger - just keep waiting.
Welcome, newbies! Remember to @ping me if you want to get my attention, otherwise I won't know you've posted.

@ShriektheMighty That's your well-fed bonus. For each day you keep your clan above 80% energy (by feeding them), a new hue will light up. When the bar is full (after 3 days), you get the Well-Fed bonus (five extra gathering turns, as well as some treasure and a gem every day). As for your achievement question, one of each should do but those achievements take some time to trigger - just keep waiting.
tgTY.png
I came here from gaia and there's a nifty site called tektek.org that lets you make up avatars with items you don't have. Does Flightrising have a similar one? I want to check out what apparel might look like on my dragons without having to buy it first.

Also, I've been collecting treasure from the fairgrounds and coliseum, but uh... what do you recommend newbies spend it on first?
I came here from gaia and there's a nifty site called tektek.org that lets you make up avatars with items you don't have. Does Flightrising have a similar one? I want to check out what apparel might look like on my dragons without having to buy it first.

Also, I've been collecting treasure from the fairgrounds and coliseum, but uh... what do you recommend newbies spend it on first?
CVYnSFU.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17