Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Naga Are you going to add Tomo, now that they've arrived?
@Naga Are you going to add Tomo, now that they've arrived?
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Shellunatic01 yeah, maybe try a different browser. If that doesn't work try the contact us form?

@Coolkid I will eventually but if you want to contribute a section it would go faster.
@Shellunatic01 yeah, maybe try a different browser. If that doesn't work try the contact us form?

@Coolkid I will eventually but if you want to contribute a section it would go faster.
tgTY.png
@Naga Thanks! But don't worry now, I've got it figured out ^-^ just took some fiddling around. All I did to make it work was right click and go to inspect element and it opened right up!
@Naga Thanks! But don't worry now, I've got it figured out ^-^ just took some fiddling around. All I did to make it work was right click and go to inspect element and it opened right up!
~Turquosium~
I have a question, and I'm newish here. So I've got all this... stuff. Under the 'Materials' tab in my Horde. Bones, and bits of cloth, and dust, and shards of glass, and parchment scraps, and ore, and wood and pebbles and sticks and and and...

What do I do with it all?

Is there crafting? Other than trading it in is there anything I can do with it to make things or is it just stuff to sell? I'm confused still on this point. Thanks so much in advance!
I have a question, and I'm newish here. So I've got all this... stuff. Under the 'Materials' tab in my Horde. Bones, and bits of cloth, and dust, and shards of glass, and parchment scraps, and ore, and wood and pebbles and sticks and and and...

What do I do with it all?

Is there crafting? Other than trading it in is there anything I can do with it to make things or is it just stuff to sell? I'm confused still on this point. Thanks so much in advance!
.~*Death before Dishonor. Nothing before Coffee.*~.
@naga how do we attach pictures to messages? I've been trying to finger out but i can't do it please help!
@naga how do we attach pictures to messages? I've been trying to finger out but i can't do it please help!
@Yomichan If you have the url of the image, paste it into a post and put [i--mg] and [/--img] around it (take out the dashes)
@Yomichan If you have the url of the image, paste it into a post and put [i--mg] and [/--img] around it (take out the dashes)
8 hours ahead of FR - tumblr
If you ping me and I don't reply, please double-check you've spelt my username correctly! It's a lowercase "L" not an uppercase "I"
@readergeek right now the only thing you can do with materials is exchange them for certain trades with Swipp.
@readergeek right now the only thing you can do with materials is exchange them for certain trades with Swipp.
tgTY.png
@naga I've noticed people asking to know how "unique" a dragon is, and people respond with "1 out of 6" or something similar. How do you figure out how rare your dragon is?
@naga I've noticed people asking to know how "unique" a dragon is, and people respond with "1 out of 6" or something similar. How do you figure out how rare your dragon is?
tumblr_nt98b7YGRS1uci8uho1_500.png
I know you mentioned the 10% processing fee on 1 day auctions, but do you know what the fees are for the 3 and 7 day auctions?

EDIT:I've been informed from one of the mods that the processing fees are actually
1 day auction: 1%
3 day auction: 2%
7 day auction: 3%
So you may want to add that to your section on the Auction House/correct the 10% notation.

Also, a bit of an update to your FAQ section that I noticed:
Quote:
Q: Is there a way to preview a gene before I buy it?
A: Some users offer dragon previewing services, for a price. You can also use the dragon search to find other dragons that match the colours and the gene you want.

Update: You can use the Scrying Workshop (left sidebar, under library) to input any combination of breeds and genes, but it will always have your flight's eye colour.

The Scrying Workshop has updated to include the different flights as an option when inputing dragon information, allowing the eyecolor to change to the correct one.

edit: forgot to ping you... @Naga
I know you mentioned the 10% processing fee on 1 day auctions, but do you know what the fees are for the 3 and 7 day auctions?

EDIT:I've been informed from one of the mods that the processing fees are actually
1 day auction: 1%
3 day auction: 2%
7 day auction: 3%
So you may want to add that to your section on the Auction House/correct the 10% notation.

Also, a bit of an update to your FAQ section that I noticed:
Quote:
Q: Is there a way to preview a gene before I buy it?
A: Some users offer dragon previewing services, for a price. You can also use the dragon search to find other dragons that match the colours and the gene you want.

Update: You can use the Scrying Workshop (left sidebar, under library) to input any combination of breeds and genes, but it will always have your flight's eye colour.

The Scrying Workshop has updated to include the different flights as an option when inputing dragon information, allowing the eyecolor to change to the correct one.

edit: forgot to ping you... @Naga
@ShadowofaGod use the search tool to input your dragon's colour and gene combination (variations include just colours, or breed as well). If there are five other dragons matching the combination, the uniqueness of your dragon is 1 of 6.

@alphawerewolf thank you for letting me know. The guide will be updated in early September, probably.
@ShadowofaGod use the search tool to input your dragon's colour and gene combination (variations include just colours, or breed as well). If there are five other dragons matching the combination, the uniqueness of your dragon is 1 of 6.

@alphawerewolf thank you for letting me know. The guide will be updated in early September, probably.
tgTY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17