Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | New Users' Guide [long, img heavy]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Nya7 You have the option to change flights once every 6 months (i.e. 6 months from your last flight change). The first time is free, and other times cost 1500 gems.

To change flights, click the dropdown arrow beside your avatar, go to Account Settings, and scroll down to the bottom. Beside "Flight Change", click "Change."
@Nya7 You have the option to change flights once every 6 months (i.e. 6 months from your last flight change). The first time is free, and other times cost 1500 gems.

To change flights, click the dropdown arrow beside your avatar, go to Account Settings, and scroll down to the bottom. Beside "Flight Change", click "Change."
tgTY.png
Thank you XD
@naga
Thank you XD
@naga
I'm on chickensmoothie @radiantly
Registration window!
Registration window!
tgTY.png
@Naga: thank you for this amazing guide!! I must admit I skimmed through some parts I thought I knew already, but at least it'll be here whenever I need it :) players like you make sites last long!
@Naga: thank you for this amazing guide!! I must admit I skimmed through some parts I thought I knew already, but at least it'll be here whenever I need it :) players like you make sites last long!
@Poofle skimming is encouraged. ^^ Personally I like to hoard information before I do stuff on petsites, so here's a bit to get you started.
@Poofle skimming is encouraged. ^^ Personally I like to hoard information before I do stuff on petsites, so here's a bit to get you started.
tgTY.png
Bumping this as I just sent someone here.
Bumping this as I just sent someone here.
mM2VM9X.png
Thank you so much for making this guide
I'm extremely new to these types of games and without the guide i'd have been extremely lost
Thank you so much for making this guide
I'm extremely new to these types of games and without the guide i'd have been extremely lost
War. War never changes
@Naga This was very useful, thank you! But I have a small question. When I tried to edit my dragon's information, nothing would pop up, my page just kept doing the loading thing. Is that a bug or something?
@Naga This was very useful, thank you! But I have a small question. When I tried to edit my dragon's information, nothing would pop up, my page just kept doing the loading thing. Is that a bug or something?
~Turquosium~
@Shellunatic01 not sure? What should happen is that the box changes to a text bo with editing options, and then you can type and save changes. It may be your internet connection. Just remember to navigate away from the page before interacting with/changing familiars or refreshing or you may lose your work.
@Shellunatic01 not sure? What should happen is that the box changes to a text bo with editing options, and then you can type and save changes. It may be your internet connection. Just remember to navigate away from the page before interacting with/changing familiars or refreshing or you may lose your work.
tgTY.png
@Naga I don't know. My internet connection is usually fine, sometimes it crashes or disconnects from my laptop, but I can usually connect to things. Do you think it might also be because I'm using Internet Explorer? It's the newest updated version, but maybe? Also, thank you for the tip. I'll try to remember that ^-^.
@Naga I don't know. My internet connection is usually fine, sometimes it crashes or disconnects from my laptop, but I can usually connect to things. Do you think it might also be because I'm using Internet Explorer? It's the newest updated version, but maybe? Also, thank you for the tip. I'll try to remember that ^-^.
~Turquosium~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17