Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Registration Prep Downtime (04:30)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up: In preparation for registration tomorrow morning, we will be putting the site into maintenance about 30 minutes prior to the window to restart some backend services so that they are all fully refreshed before people start attempting to register.

As for the new players incoming, some tips to help your registration go as smoothly as possible!
  • Whitelist both admin@flightrising.com and noreply@flightrising.com (can usually be achieved by adding them to your e-mail address book)
  • Use something other than a school-provided address (usually ending in .edu). For some reason, many players had trouble with these types of addresses and the confirmation mails not getting through.
  • Clear your web browser's cache (instructions here)
  • When the confirmation e-mail is sent, be sure to check your spam/junk messages folder, as it can sometimes end up there.
To the rest of our current players: please be warm and welcoming to all the new friends you'll be making! We're excited to have them join us!
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up: In preparation for registration tomorrow morning, we will be putting the site into maintenance about 30 minutes prior to the window to restart some backend services so that they are all fully refreshed before people start attempting to register.

As for the new players incoming, some tips to help your registration go as smoothly as possible!
  • Whitelist both admin@flightrising.com and noreply@flightrising.com (can usually be achieved by adding them to your e-mail address book)
  • Use something other than a school-provided address (usually ending in .edu). For some reason, many players had trouble with these types of addresses and the confirmation mails not getting through.
  • Clear your web browser's cache (instructions here)
  • When the confirmation e-mail is sent, be sure to check your spam/junk messages folder, as it can sometimes end up there.
To the rest of our current players: please be warm and welcoming to all the new friends you'll be making! We're excited to have them join us!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Can't wait to meet the new kids.
Can't wait to meet the new kids.
2uequ68.jpg
New people!? I love new people~ :D
New people!? I love new people~ :D
___________sLfYs59.png 41be7dbce5308309549cd31b71cea10d421cae23.png
817945624bead3d28d83bbfdde7866f9f8e5253c.png
yPlj8ew.png
a0hAMJk.png
5hF3FGk.png
L3BuOXD.png
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png
People!
:DDD
People!
:DDD
Can't wait for that XD
Can't wait for that XD
Yes! Aaaaa, so excited. C: New friends eee
Yes! Aaaaa, so excited. C: New friends eee
(Bounces) Agreed. So many new friends to pounce and play with.
(Bounces) Agreed. So many new friends to pounce and play with.
Come little hatchlings... we'll take thee away...
So excite!
So excite!
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
New member! :D
New member! :D
My Deviantarthttp://lena-lucia-dragon.deviantart.com/
New kiddies incoming! Can I eat some? c:
New kiddies incoming! Can I eat some? c:
DragonCave || Tale of Dragons || Tumblr || I collect Plague-looking dragons, PM me.
tazzay_by_selturlitrix-d6ef5zb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14