Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spiral lost and found!
Recently, before the rollback, I had sold the irishim Caribbean/Azure/Seafoam currently sitting in my lair. I know that whoever bought her also had an Azure/Caribbean Striped male spiral, but that's all I remember about who bought her. They had also applied a circuit gene to her before I got her back.

I have taken her out of the AH for now, but if this was you, pleas contact me so I can resell her to you! I'll hold onto her for a while, but if I cannot find this person, I will resell her for her original price of 330k.

Oh! If anybody else wants to post their lost spirals, feel free to post, too! :)
Recently, before the rollback, I had sold the irishim Caribbean/Azure/Seafoam currently sitting in my lair. I know that whoever bought her also had an Azure/Caribbean Striped male spiral, but that's all I remember about who bought her. They had also applied a circuit gene to her before I got her back.

I have taken her out of the AH for now, but if this was you, pleas contact me so I can resell her to you! I'll hold onto her for a while, but if I cannot find this person, I will resell her for her original price of 330k.

Oh! If anybody else wants to post their lost spirals, feel free to post, too! :)
ybwf4f9.gif