Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | should i open a hatchery?
i will admit, i dont have any special dragons (yet; im planning on adding eye spot to one of my progens) but i feel like having a permanent selling thread would benefit me greatly. id be selling the hatchlings of these two couples: [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/7258889bc9a57eb538078ee978e5aa5d/tumblr_mqke6xdz4N1rkj2u9o2_1280.png[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a9e4406e7730171f71fbe8c9a022ef9f/tumblr_mqke6xdz4N1rkj2u9o1_1280.png[/img] i would also probably have a subsection akin to a bazaar for my finds in the auction house that i plan to sell for profit haha uvu;; im also open for anyone else wanting to make this shop thing with me, since i dont think i can do it alone!! input/inquiries/advice are welcome, wanted, and appreciated!!!! <3
i will admit, i dont have any special dragons (yet; im planning on adding eye spot to one of my progens) but i feel like having a permanent selling thread would benefit me greatly.

id be selling the hatchlings of these two couples:

tumblr_mqke6xdz4N1rkj2u9o2_1280.png

tumblr_mqke6xdz4N1rkj2u9o1_1280.png

i would also probably have a subsection akin to a bazaar for my finds in the auction house that i plan to sell for profit haha uvu;;

im also open for anyone else wanting to make this shop thing with me, since i dont think i can do it alone!!

input/inquiries/advice are welcome, wanted, and appreciated!!!! <3
i cant believe im actually bumping this
i cant believe im actually bumping this
While I do think you have good intentions, with the price of none rare hatchlings being so low (even great colored ones, much akin to the ones you&#039;d be breeding) I don&#039;t think it would be in your best interest. There are so many hatcheries already in the sales forums, and with how fast things move I think it&#039;d be hard for your hatchery to get very popular/noticed. I don&#039;t mean to discourage you, because there&#039;s a chance this could work out, but I personally think you&#039;d be better off just selling the hatchlings in the AH.

Regardless of my opinion, if you do end up opening a hatchery I wish you the very best of luck. : ) I know I personally wouldn&#039;t want to go through the stress of maintaining a sales thread, so I admire your gall.
While I do think you have good intentions, with the price of none rare hatchlings being so low (even great colored ones, much akin to the ones you&#039;d be breeding) I don&#039;t think it would be in your best interest. There are so many hatcheries already in the sales forums, and with how fast things move I think it&#039;d be hard for your hatchery to get very popular/noticed. I don&#039;t mean to discourage you, because there&#039;s a chance this could work out, but I personally think you&#039;d be better off just selling the hatchlings in the AH.

Regardless of my opinion, if you do end up opening a hatchery I wish you the very best of luck. : ) I know I personally wouldn&#039;t want to go through the stress of maintaining a sales thread, so I admire your gall.
Until the economy is fixed, I dont think it would be worth the stress D:
Until the economy is fixed, I dont think it would be worth the stress D:
they/them
I agree with bsods.

But I definitely think you should after you throw a few genes or breed changes on!

I think the first pair is especially awesome.
I agree with bsods.

But I definitely think you should after you throw a few genes or breed changes on!

I think the first pair is especially awesome.
ice_rune_50x50.png
How much do you sell for because these pairings seem interesting to me...
How much do you sell for because these pairings seem interesting to me...
jCVhFoZ.gif
As far as the original question, I would recommend not opening a hatchery because I opened one and it get&#039;s lost in on the board and I feel pretty terrible bumping except for when I&#039;m selling actual hatchlings.

Because of the economy, I&#039;d say people are less willing to invest in reserves so I&#039;d just make a thread for hatchlings for when you have them.
As far as the original question, I would recommend not opening a hatchery because I opened one and it get&#039;s lost in on the board and I feel pretty terrible bumping except for when I&#039;m selling actual hatchlings.

Because of the economy, I&#039;d say people are less willing to invest in reserves so I&#039;d just make a thread for hatchlings for when you have them.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png