Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ooohoho, Rollback surprise? Awesome!
I know most of the people I have talked to are pretty miffed about the rollback, which I understand ( But I understand the need for the rollback even more ) A loss of coliseum stuff, a newborn I bought in the AH's, blah blah blah, we have heard it all before. But the site has gotta do what its gotta do.

But I just want to say THANK YOU for the goodies you gave out as comp. for said rollback! The bonus was nice, but the extra gatherings were just awesome. I collected my first egg ever!! Even though I cant actually SEE her because of the hatchling glitch, she is a Black & White ( REALLY!? MY FAVORITE COMBO? ) Tundra female. I&#039;m so overjoyed! Until now I have only ever owned Faedragons. <3

I think... I&#039;m going to name her Rollback.

*smothers the admins for their hardwork and for her unintentional bonus*
I know most of the people I have talked to are pretty miffed about the rollback, which I understand ( But I understand the need for the rollback even more ) A loss of coliseum stuff, a newborn I bought in the AH&#039;s, blah blah blah, we have heard it all before. But the site has gotta do what its gotta do.

But I just want to say THANK YOU for the goodies you gave out as comp. for said rollback! The bonus was nice, but the extra gatherings were just awesome. I collected my first egg ever!! Even though I cant actually SEE her because of the hatchling glitch, she is a Black & White ( REALLY!? MY FAVORITE COMBO? ) Tundra female. I&#039;m so overjoyed! Until now I have only ever owned Faedragons. <3

I think... I&#039;m going to name her Rollback.

*smothers the admins for their hardwork and for her unintentional bonus*
Currently need two copies of the Bee secondary gene! Slow progress @_@
Ahaha that&#039;s so fortunate! I got a similar surprise when I opened the gilded chest we got as compensation. It had a pair of copper steampunk wings! I&#039;ve wanted to get the copper wings, spats, tail bauble, and goggles since I first made my account, but I haven&#039;t bothered to spring for any of them yet because somehow all the plans I make for genes that should work out before I breed keep getting held up with the bugs, glitches, and downtime (not complaining, heheh, I know the admins are doing their best and I&#039;m still super excited every minutes I get to spend on FR, working features or no \o/), so I&#039;ve been waiting to buy the apparel I want until I&#039;ve managed to get all the genes I want first.

I was so stoked to finally get one of those pieces I&#039;ve been admiring for almost two months now just purely by chance. Totally made my day :3
Ahaha that&#039;s so fortunate! I got a similar surprise when I opened the gilded chest we got as compensation. It had a pair of copper steampunk wings! I&#039;ve wanted to get the copper wings, spats, tail bauble, and goggles since I first made my account, but I haven&#039;t bothered to spring for any of them yet because somehow all the plans I make for genes that should work out before I breed keep getting held up with the bugs, glitches, and downtime (not complaining, heheh, I know the admins are doing their best and I&#039;m still super excited every minutes I get to spend on FR, working features or no \o/), so I&#039;ve been waiting to buy the apparel I want until I&#039;ve managed to get all the genes I want first.

I was so stoked to finally get one of those pieces I&#039;ve been admiring for almost two months now just purely by chance. Totally made my day :3
@Maelstrym Congrats on your rollback surprise! I just went and looked up the copper wings and they look really neat, which dragon of yours do you plan on putting them on? Because I&#039;m not like.. snooping around in your lair or anything like that... > _ >

I&#039;m glad that the rollback made someone else&#039;s day to. <3
@Maelstrym Congrats on your rollback surprise! I just went and looked up the copper wings and they look really neat, which dragon of yours do you plan on putting them on? Because I&#039;m not like.. snooping around in your lair or anything like that... > _ >

I&#039;m glad that the rollback made someone else&#039;s day to. <3
Currently need two copies of the Bee secondary gene! Slow progress @_@
@Parue haha yeah. Definitely a pleasant surprise! I slapped &#039;em on my Spiral Alhazred (he&#039;s the one in my avatar, you can see the green and copper under his head in the picture <3) I&#039;ve always liked the green color with his blue. It might be a little much with his genes now, but it&#039;s still really exciting to finally see him in them :3
@Parue haha yeah. Definitely a pleasant surprise! I slapped &#039;em on my Spiral Alhazred (he&#039;s the one in my avatar, you can see the green and copper under his head in the picture <3) I&#039;ve always liked the green color with his blue. It might be a little much with his genes now, but it&#039;s still really exciting to finally see him in them :3
I got a cute new familiar from my gilded chest. c: [item=Double-Tailed Warcat] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/772.png[/img] I was also negatively effected by the rollback, but in some smaller ways--I didn't lose hatchlings, or major treasure amounts, or anything like that. I just lost a couple of auction house sales and now have a hatchling who I can't feel good about selling until he grows up because his image is glitched so he looks like a different dragon. Adorable new (fairly valuable) familiar totally makes up for the few annoyances I had to deal with, and I'd like to thank the staff for handling the situation as well as they could given how complex the issues were and compensating users well for the trouble.
I got a cute new familiar from my gilded chest. c:

Double-Tailed Warcat
772.png

I was also negatively effected by the rollback, but in some smaller ways--I didn&#039;t lose hatchlings, or major treasure amounts, or anything like that. I just lost a couple of auction house sales and now have a hatchling who I can&#039;t feel good about selling until he grows up because his image is glitched so he looks like a different dragon.

Adorable new (fairly valuable) familiar totally makes up for the few annoyances I had to deal with, and I&#039;d like to thank the staff for handling the situation as well as they could given how complex the issues were and compensating users well for the trouble.
water_banner.png
The compensation was awesome! I found a Squall Rasa familiar in my chest, it&#039;s so cute and fluffy! <3
The compensation was awesome! I found a Squall Rasa familiar in my chest, it&#039;s so cute and fluffy! <3
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
@Parue Haha, I&#039;ve actually got a nest full of black-midnight/white tundras as I type.

*got a pink arm bow in her chest XD*

Anyway, my surprise for the night? Managing to have both pairs of dragons I had bred after midnight repeat their 3 egg nest.
@Parue Haha, I&#039;ve actually got a nest full of black-midnight/white tundras as I type.

*got a pink arm bow in her chest XD*

Anyway, my surprise for the night? Managing to have both pairs of dragons I had bred after midnight repeat their 3 egg nest.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
I was actually fortunate with the rollback - I got to rehatch a nest and got much nicer green color on green color dragons than I had before. So yay :D
I was actually fortunate with the rollback - I got to rehatch a nest and got much nicer green color on green color dragons than I had before. So yay :D
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^