Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunshine! :]
1 2
Well there's been a lot of discontent lately. So I'm hoping to bright at least some people's day.

THE FIRST TWO who comment on this thread who have at least one of the following requirements will get gifted with 5,000T and 10 gems!

thoughts//I intend for this to be at least a tiny spark of happiness for those who lost a lot. It's terrible even if you lost the smallest bit of treasure, but I feel those people are probably really down in the dumps.

So the requirements?[apologies in advance to those who don't get it! :c]
Maybe you lost a 3-5 egg nest? You qualify!
Maybe you lost 50k+ treasure? You qualify!
Maybe you lost 2+ familiars? You qualify!
note// If you suffered in a different way not listed, please tell me! I'm very lenient!

ANYWHOO! THE FIRST TWO people to comment on this thread that lost something dear to them will get gifted!

Edit1//Down to four two as I decided to surprise message some users who lost a good bit :]

going to just surprise the last person haha.
Well there's been a lot of discontent lately. So I'm hoping to bright at least some people's day.

THE FIRST TWO who comment on this thread who have at least one of the following requirements will get gifted with 5,000T and 10 gems!

thoughts//I intend for this to be at least a tiny spark of happiness for those who lost a lot. It's terrible even if you lost the smallest bit of treasure, but I feel those people are probably really down in the dumps.

So the requirements?[apologies in advance to those who don't get it! :c]
Maybe you lost a 3-5 egg nest? You qualify!
Maybe you lost 50k+ treasure? You qualify!
Maybe you lost 2+ familiars? You qualify!
note// If you suffered in a different way not listed, please tell me! I'm very lenient!

ANYWHOO! THE FIRST TWO people to comment on this thread that lost something dear to them will get gifted!

Edit1//Down to four two as I decided to surprise message some users who lost a good bit :]

going to just surprise the last person haha.
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
Not a qualifier, but I'd just like to say that it's very nice of you to make this thread ^_^
Not a qualifier, but I'd just like to say that it's very nice of you to make this thread ^_^
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
thank you ;; Hopefully it will brighten someones day!
@Rhea
thank you ;; Hopefully it will brighten someones day!
I lost over 50k with the rollback but thanks to someone my day on FR shined again, so I don't need to partecipate here too.

I just came to say thank you for such an amazing giveaway! :)
I lost over 50k with the rollback but thanks to someone my day on FR shined again, so I don't need to partecipate here too.

I just came to say thank you for such an amazing giveaway! :)
ZVpCPil.png
Not a qualifier, but thank you for making this thread!
Not a qualifier, but thank you for making this thread!
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
@Fever Glad someone was able to put a smile on your face! :]

@Inskora Thank you for commenting!<3
@Fever Glad someone was able to put a smile on your face! :]

@Inskora Thank you for commenting!<3
Just love the title of this thread! We all need a little sunshine in our day and you&#039;ve certainly helped to brighten the game today :) I did not lose much so don&#039;t need anything. Just wanted to say "good for you!!"
Just love the title of this thread! We all need a little sunshine in our day and you&#039;ve certainly helped to brighten the game today :) I did not lose much so don&#039;t need anything. Just wanted to say "good for you!!"
muwi1j.jpg
@Raera We certainly do :]
@Raera We certainly do :]
two spots left to claim :] requirements have been loosened
two spots left to claim :] requirements have been loosened
Lovely idea :)
Lovely idea :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
1 2