Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear people complaining about the coding
And also to the people who are asking where their money is going, or what is going on wi the bugs etc etc

(Now I'm writing this out on my tablet so I'm going to be succinct and possibly rude because I just came out of a wedding and I am exhausted.)

If you are complaining aboutthe bugs on this site, or the code going wrong- you have absolutely no idea what goes into even a basic website, do you? You have absolutely no idea the sheer difficulty that goes into getting something like this running, at all, do you?

The site is in it's infancy, I doubt anyone doing this coding is the best of the best or professional. I doubt they even have to be doing this at all.

Yes, a lot of us lost something during the roll back but the minute you blame it on code bugs I want you to sing this to yourself:

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code
And also to the people who are asking where their money is going, or what is going on wi the bugs etc etc

(Now I'm writing this out on my tablet so I'm going to be succinct and possibly rude because I just came out of a wedding and I am exhausted.)

If you are complaining aboutthe bugs on this site, or the code going wrong- you have absolutely no idea what goes into even a basic website, do you? You have absolutely no idea the sheer difficulty that goes into getting something like this running, at all, do you?

The site is in it's infancy, I doubt anyone doing this coding is the best of the best or professional. I doubt they even have to be doing this at all.

Yes, a lot of us lost something during the roll back but the minute you blame it on code bugs I want you to sing this to yourself:

99 little bugs
117 little bugs in the code
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
I code. It's tough, especially when you work on something on a large scale like this. You fix one thing and ten more things break. The devs have my sympathy.
I code. It's tough, especially when you work on something on a large scale like this. You fix one thing and ten more things break. The devs have my sympathy.
"Yes, a lot of us lost something during the roll back but the minute you blame it on code bugs I want you to sing this to yourself:

99 little bugs
117 little bugs in the code"

Can I youtube it? Because politeness be darned, this looks like fun!
"Yes, a lot of us lost something during the roll back but the minute you blame it on code bugs I want you to sing this to yourself:

99 little bugs
117 little bugs in the code"

Can I youtube it? Because politeness be darned, this looks like fun!
@Khazhak
Yeah, I don't see why not? Go crazy with it :)
@Khazhak
Yeah, I don't see why not? Go crazy with it :)
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
Okay!! First, I need an ant farm...
Okay!! First, I need an ant farm...