Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rollback: Known Issues
  • Gathering turns did not reset - Resolved
  • Some users did not receive care packages - Working on this
  • Breeding cooldowns did not reduce by one day - Pending
  • Hatchling images may display incorrectly. (they are using images from the dragons who previously occupied those IDS) The information in the text box is accurate. These images will correct themselves when the hatchlings age.
  • Gathering turns did not reset - Resolved
  • Some users did not receive care packages - Working on this
  • Breeding cooldowns did not reduce by one day - Pending
  • Hatchling images may display incorrectly. (they are using images from the dragons who previously occupied those IDS) The information in the text box is accurate. These images will correct themselves when the hatchlings age.
Undel just so you know the Rollback went back further then midnight of last night. It seems to have gone 3 hours before midnight. So it seems it went to Midnight EST and not Midnight of UTC -8:00. I do know that midnight for server typically occurs at 3 am EST and 2 AM CST.
Undel just so you know the Rollback went back further then midnight of last night. It seems to have gone 3 hours before midnight. So it seems it went to Midnight EST and not Midnight of UTC -8:00. I do know that midnight for server typically occurs at 3 am EST and 2 AM CST.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Thank you for keeping us updated and letting us know these issues are known of! As well as for all the work you and the rest of the admins are putting into trying to fix and sort everything out.

Hang in there.
Thank you for keeping us updated and letting us know these issues are known of! As well as for all the work you and the rest of the admins are putting into trying to fix and sort everything out.

Hang in there.
DmRdZYl.png
As a personal favor I would ask those that are not as upset by the rollback to please not taunt those that are by doing things like asking for their stuff, telling them to leave if they don't like it, etc. It's important to remember that these are other people behind the monitors and we all get upset at varying levels about different things, and nobody likes to feel like they're being made fun of for being upset about something.

It's been a long day but hopefully as a community we can pull though. I'm sorry to anyone who lost anything, and thank you to everyone who is sticking through it with us.
As a personal favor I would ask those that are not as upset by the rollback to please not taunt those that are by doing things like asking for their stuff, telling them to leave if they don't like it, etc. It's important to remember that these are other people behind the monitors and we all get upset at varying levels about different things, and nobody likes to feel like they're being made fun of for being upset about something.

It's been a long day but hopefully as a community we can pull though. I'm sorry to anyone who lost anything, and thank you to everyone who is sticking through it with us.
Ummmmmm just a major question. Was the care package supposed to have 20 Gilded treasure chests in it? cause the update said it would be only 1 chest. (I was one of those who hadnt gotten the care package right away)

The Arcanist will be sending all users 5,000 treasure, 30 Charged Sprockets, 1 Gilded Chest, and 20 of every type of food.
Ummmmmm just a major question. Was the care package supposed to have 20 Gilded treasure chests in it? cause the update said it would be only 1 chest. (I was one of those who hadnt gotten the care package right away)

The Arcanist will be sending all users 5,000 treasure, 30 Charged Sprockets, 1 Gilded Chest, and 20 of every type of food.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
A lot of people appear to have gotten 20 Gilded Chests and not 1
A lot of people appear to have gotten 20 Gilded Chests and not 1
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
If you've gotten multiple guilded chests, please do not open them for now. Hold on to them while the situation gets worked out.

Pretty please and thank you. :3
If you've gotten multiple guilded chests, please do not open them for now. Hold on to them while the situation gets worked out.

Pretty please and thank you. :3
I'm also going to mention that it seems like the rollback went back to midnight EST, not midnight server time, because my treasure amount is right for... what it was at midnight in my timezone. When I know for a fact that I had 61179 treasure before I went to bed at midnight server time. (I have a screenshot taken last night at 15 minutes until rollover!)

I really would like to at least have the amount of treasure I started the day with, if that's not too much to ask. I can gain back what I got today through the daily things, but it's a little disheartening to lose 14k treasure when it took 3 hours to gain it.
I'm also going to mention that it seems like the rollback went back to midnight EST, not midnight server time, because my treasure amount is right for... what it was at midnight in my timezone. When I know for a fact that I had 61179 treasure before I went to bed at midnight server time. (I have a screenshot taken last night at 15 minutes until rollover!)

I really would like to at least have the amount of treasure I started the day with, if that's not too much to ask. I can gain back what I got today through the daily things, but it's a little disheartening to lose 14k treasure when it took 3 hours to gain it.