Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LAST UPDATE/ROLLBACK
1 2 3
Yea I lost 50k in this rollback and also i breed my dragons... the had 4 eggs... now with rollback I they didn´t breed at att so I bred them again and gues.... I GOT 1 EGG... really Iwant my 4 eggs back >.< I know it´s hard but 4 eggs reduced to just 1... I needed that money!!!....
Yea I lost 50k in this rollback and also i breed my dragons... the had 4 eggs... now with rollback I they didn´t breed at att so I bred them again and gues.... I GOT 1 EGG... really Iwant my 4 eggs back >.< I know it´s hard but 4 eggs reduced to just 1... I needed that money!!!....
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
I just lost a Wildclaw Hatchling...
I&#039;ve bought her yesterday and lost her during the Rollback .-. This is so frustrating, i really liked her but now i have to earn all the money again and buy another Hatchling .-.
Hopefully she will be in the Auction House again in a few days...
Oh and instead of 4 eggs i just got 2 eggs :I
I just lost a Wildclaw Hatchling...
I&#039;ve bought her yesterday and lost her during the Rollback .-. This is so frustrating, i really liked her but now i have to earn all the money again and buy another Hatchling .-.
Hopefully she will be in the Auction House again in a few days...
Oh and instead of 4 eggs i just got 2 eggs :I
c: I&#039;m trying to stay positive... I lost ~200kish, I bred four common+gened eggs, then the rollback happened after I sold all of them except one. Breeding them after rollback produced two eggs. Nowhere near as many but I&#039;m trying not to be super discouraged...

<3 Things will get better I hope.
c: I&#039;m trying to stay positive... I lost ~200kish, I bred four common+gened eggs, then the rollback happened after I sold all of them except one. Breeding them after rollback produced two eggs. Nowhere near as many but I&#039;m trying not to be super discouraged...

<3 Things will get better I hope.
Im really appreciative of the gift that was sent for all the grief that happened because of the rollback, Im also grateful that they reset pinkertons plunder and the gathering. However I never got to take advantage of that because after they reset those,when I tried to log on I couldnt do a darn thing the site was so laggy, never even knew they had done that until this morning. I should be able to have 30 gathering tries today, and 2 tries at plunder. Obviously not how that worked out, so guess Im flat out of luck, also missed out on familiar bonding treasure too, I know its not much but its something. I was also wondering if anyone could message and tell me,if they know, what it costs for more servers? Im tempted to fund more myself. I really really love this site, my only complaint is that I wish id found it sooner. Well that and the super lagginess and the games not working,and omg I just realized I lost all those points in battle too, ah well We shall go on.
Ps, also just realized I lost my extra lair slots and didnt get my treasure back either, thats a bummer ok Ill stop now, lol
Im really appreciative of the gift that was sent for all the grief that happened because of the rollback, Im also grateful that they reset pinkertons plunder and the gathering. However I never got to take advantage of that because after they reset those,when I tried to log on I couldnt do a darn thing the site was so laggy, never even knew they had done that until this morning. I should be able to have 30 gathering tries today, and 2 tries at plunder. Obviously not how that worked out, so guess Im flat out of luck, also missed out on familiar bonding treasure too, I know its not much but its something. I was also wondering if anyone could message and tell me,if they know, what it costs for more servers? Im tempted to fund more myself. I really really love this site, my only complaint is that I wish id found it sooner. Well that and the super lagginess and the games not working,and omg I just realized I lost all those points in battle too, ah well We shall go on.
Ps, also just realized I lost my extra lair slots and didnt get my treasure back either, thats a bummer ok Ill stop now, lol
We got our gathering turns back yes, but what did i see? The day was already over since i always play at night server time since i live in europe. We in europe didn&#039;t see any extra&#039;s only the lose.
With the rollback, i lost 70k and a dragon i bought from someone, but that was not a problem, the trade is still up and i can accept their offer again.

I really feel for the people who lost their awesome hatchlings and those things. Free hugs for you all! But i understand the frustration, the little 5k they gave back is nothing compared to my 4 hours worked 70k. But i will be not blaming the staff, alright they can give a better pile of treasure then 5K but it was more the people that started to complain about lost treasure. ( where i didn&#039;t see anything from. I didn&#039;t lose anything! And yet affected by the rollback)

I will not quit directly, but i lost a little trust in FR. Not the staff, but with all those bugs that need to be fixed. You never know what will happen again if they are about to fix another bug. Please make it not something like this again, this was the worst nightmare of most of the players. Or still is.

I would be paying more gems for FR if they need any more money to make the site better and faster, even when i&#039;m never affected by the lag. I play the peaceful night time without any problem.
We got our gathering turns back yes, but what did i see? The day was already over since i always play at night server time since i live in europe. We in europe didn&#039;t see any extra&#039;s only the lose.
With the rollback, i lost 70k and a dragon i bought from someone, but that was not a problem, the trade is still up and i can accept their offer again.

I really feel for the people who lost their awesome hatchlings and those things. Free hugs for you all! But i understand the frustration, the little 5k they gave back is nothing compared to my 4 hours worked 70k. But i will be not blaming the staff, alright they can give a better pile of treasure then 5K but it was more the people that started to complain about lost treasure. ( where i didn&#039;t see anything from. I didn&#039;t lose anything! And yet affected by the rollback)

I will not quit directly, but i lost a little trust in FR. Not the staff, but with all those bugs that need to be fixed. You never know what will happen again if they are about to fix another bug. Please make it not something like this again, this was the worst nightmare of most of the players. Or still is.

I would be paying more gems for FR if they need any more money to make the site better and faster, even when i&#039;m never affected by the lag. I play the peaceful night time without any problem.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Lost 3 dragons and 2 genes, and the refunded gems/treasure due to the rollback doesn&#039;t add up to the same amount as it cost me to buy the dragons and the genes. I don&#039;t mind a rollback when it&#039;s necessary, as long as we get back all the things we had, but this is seriously concerning to me.
Lost 3 dragons and 2 genes, and the refunded gems/treasure due to the rollback doesn&#039;t add up to the same amount as it cost me to buy the dragons and the genes. I don&#039;t mind a rollback when it&#039;s necessary, as long as we get back all the things we had, but this is seriously concerning to me.
@Lune @Twitchy this is really a topic better suited for the Flight Rising Discussion forums, just letting you know in case you decide to move it to the more appropriate forum/mediate before this gets too intense...
@Lune @Twitchy this is really a topic better suited for the Flight Rising Discussion forums, just letting you know in case you decide to move it to the more appropriate forum/mediate before this gets too intense...
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Seen all this made me sick.

You know, the problem isn&#039;t realy in a rollback itself. It&#039;s ok, we all could live with that, and we all know it, right, guys? The world didn&#039;t end with rollback. Some of us lost alot of treasures. Some of us lost their luck, like - cute hatchies with nice coloring, or chest with skin they desired, or a rare item...
But yet - it is not an end.

What worse, is that admins, perhaps, didn&#039;t understand, that Gilded Chest and some treasures ARE NOT equal to lost hatchies\skins\items. Many of us suffered from mistakes that wasn&#039;t our fault. And all we got, was some food and useless junk.
THIS IS A PROBLEM.
@Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri
I hope you saw this thread. And I realy, realy, REALY hope that you won&#039;t just ignore us. We are your players, after all. We love the game you created.
Please, do not force us to hate you.

P.S. Please excuse my bad english, I&#039;m doing my best to improve it, but I still got much to learn.
Seen all this made me sick.

You know, the problem isn&#039;t realy in a rollback itself. It&#039;s ok, we all could live with that, and we all know it, right, guys? The world didn&#039;t end with rollback. Some of us lost alot of treasures. Some of us lost their luck, like - cute hatchies with nice coloring, or chest with skin they desired, or a rare item...
But yet - it is not an end.

What worse, is that admins, perhaps, didn&#039;t understand, that Gilded Chest and some treasures ARE NOT equal to lost hatchies\skins\items. Many of us suffered from mistakes that wasn&#039;t our fault. And all we got, was some food and useless junk.
THIS IS A PROBLEM.
@Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri
I hope you saw this thread. And I realy, realy, REALY hope that you won&#039;t just ignore us. We are your players, after all. We love the game you created.
Please, do not force us to hate you.

P.S. Please excuse my bad english, I&#039;m doing my best to improve it, but I still got much to learn.
17.jpg
Hi guys.

This is all very unfortunate, very painful in the short run (I lost two monotone shimmer/iri hatchlings) but our Admin have to think about the long term.

If it helps, I&#039;d like to direct to Akiri&#039;s statement on why this timeslip had to happen.
Quote:
Let me provide some background on the issue since there seem to be some gross misconceptions on why the rollback occurred here and the related bug.

That thread you linked is originally a different issue. I was tired and trying to implement a fix for just that issue which had not been too bad since we were able to stay mostly on top of it. This is when the real issue occurred.

My "fix" was unsuccessful in one of the areas I applied it to and made things terribly worse. Xhaztol and one of the mods caught the issue shortly afterwards and I went to correct what went wrong. However, after fixing the problem, I encountered millions of counterfeit treasure and gems. It was no longer an isolated bug we were trying to track, it was a full blown exploit. These gems and treasure had already been used to buy out whatever players wanted causing further spread of the issue. I was left very little choice past that point seeing the widespread economic corruption caused by exploitation of the bug. So the issue that needed the rollback occurred DURING the rollback period.

Also, gem purchases were refunded for the period of the rollback, no users lost real money.

Really, the only way rollbacks can be prevented is this:
1: I need to get some sleep so I don&#039;t make horrendous mistakes.
2: Players not exploit.

I can&#039;t control the second one, so I&#039;ll try to do better on the first one.

With that, I&#039;m off to try to get some sleep.

Sorry for the mess.
Hi guys.

This is all very unfortunate, very painful in the short run (I lost two monotone shimmer/iri hatchlings) but our Admin have to think about the long term.

If it helps, I&#039;d like to direct to Akiri&#039;s statement on why this timeslip had to happen.
Quote:
Let me provide some background on the issue since there seem to be some gross misconceptions on why the rollback occurred here and the related bug.

That thread you linked is originally a different issue. I was tired and trying to implement a fix for just that issue which had not been too bad since we were able to stay mostly on top of it. This is when the real issue occurred.

My "fix" was unsuccessful in one of the areas I applied it to and made things terribly worse. Xhaztol and one of the mods caught the issue shortly afterwards and I went to correct what went wrong. However, after fixing the problem, I encountered millions of counterfeit treasure and gems. It was no longer an isolated bug we were trying to track, it was a full blown exploit. These gems and treasure had already been used to buy out whatever players wanted causing further spread of the issue. I was left very little choice past that point seeing the widespread economic corruption caused by exploitation of the bug. So the issue that needed the rollback occurred DURING the rollback period.

Also, gem purchases were refunded for the period of the rollback, no users lost real money.

Really, the only way rollbacks can be prevented is this:
1: I need to get some sleep so I don&#039;t make horrendous mistakes.
2: Players not exploit.

I can&#039;t control the second one, so I&#039;ll try to do better on the first one.

With that, I&#039;m off to try to get some sleep.

Sorry for the mess.
coffee. need coffee.
Well, as I said, rollback itself wasn&#039;t a big deal. We can live with it.

But hey, realy. They COULD make a better excuse. Like making an extend breeding rates for one day, for example. They COULD, but they DID NOT. They thought that some treasures and junk would be enough to compensate all that we had lost.
But this is NOT enough. And THAT is the problem.
Well, as I said, rollback itself wasn&#039;t a big deal. We can live with it.

But hey, realy. They COULD make a better excuse. Like making an extend breeding rates for one day, for example. They COULD, but they DID NOT. They thought that some treasures and junk would be enough to compensate all that we had lost.
But this is NOT enough. And THAT is the problem.
17.jpg
1 2 3