Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LAST UPDATE/ROLLBACK
1 2 3
Hi All,

So i think i will say something about what i think about all this *poo* that happened:

first we weren't able to play for very long time. Ok we probably can live with that but then.. admins took *our* things from *our* accounts with *no* reason.

Probably there were persons who used bug, but this wasn't me, probably many of people didn't used that bug.
I have 2 dragons on hold by two players. I worked very hard with FIGHTS to make treasures because RUNES won't work for me for like week. No one send appology to us because failing runes.. so yes i work very hard for like few hours (about 2, maybe more) to make treasures with fights and coliseum also was freezing so it was harder. I was able to make 50k and now all my hard work disappeared. How i look now in front of those two players?
More - if i wasn't able to be on now, probably i would lost a track to one of those players! cause auction of dragon i'm interested ending in hour - and dragon was taken off auction before rollback for me. Who will pay me if that dragon will sell to other player now?

Sorry guys but i find it NO FUN that someone took my hard work. I have no time to spend on game when you work and then it's just taking away.. with like i said no reason.
And yes we should get 5k and gilded chest, really admins? This won't make me had those 50k again! and i think that many players are in same situation as me. We was punished for something which weren't our fault (bugs in game aren't our fault) and for something we didn't done (because i think that many players didn't know about that bug!)

Sincerely
Terror.
Hi All,

So i think i will say something about what i think about all this *poo* that happened:

first we weren't able to play for very long time. Ok we probably can live with that but then.. admins took *our* things from *our* accounts with *no* reason.

Probably there were persons who used bug, but this wasn't me, probably many of people didn't used that bug.
I have 2 dragons on hold by two players. I worked very hard with FIGHTS to make treasures because RUNES won't work for me for like week. No one send appology to us because failing runes.. so yes i work very hard for like few hours (about 2, maybe more) to make treasures with fights and coliseum also was freezing so it was harder. I was able to make 50k and now all my hard work disappeared. How i look now in front of those two players?
More - if i wasn't able to be on now, probably i would lost a track to one of those players! cause auction of dragon i'm interested ending in hour - and dragon was taken off auction before rollback for me. Who will pay me if that dragon will sell to other player now?

Sorry guys but i find it NO FUN that someone took my hard work. I have no time to spend on game when you work and then it's just taking away.. with like i said no reason.
And yes we should get 5k and gilded chest, really admins? This won't make me had those 50k again! and i think that many players are in same situation as me. We was punished for something which weren't our fault (bugs in game aren't our fault) and for something we didn't done (because i think that many players didn't know about that bug!)

Sincerely
Terror.
Hello.
I was in a hard situation keeping it to myself only or creating a topic.

Someone loses treasure, and someone - gifted to you dragons. Waited for them so long. I'm pretty cool with that, since I'll just will have to soothe a person who made me that gift. Because his efforts and luck in breeding were erased from history with four pretty babies.
Bred and hatched in one day.

I can understand what it was a hard decision. I can understand what it also was vital for the FR to keep economy.
Maybe most of peoples were more 'lucky' to not make something serious in those 7 hours. They can understand.
But for others it's a bigger frustration. All because of efforts. And also understand us, please.

May the stars watch over you all.
Sincerely,
Nebula
Hello.
I was in a hard situation keeping it to myself only or creating a topic.

Someone loses treasure, and someone - gifted to you dragons. Waited for them so long. I'm pretty cool with that, since I'll just will have to soothe a person who made me that gift. Because his efforts and luck in breeding were erased from history with four pretty babies.
Bred and hatched in one day.

I can understand what it was a hard decision. I can understand what it also was vital for the FR to keep economy.
Maybe most of peoples were more 'lucky' to not make something serious in those 7 hours. They can understand.
But for others it's a bigger frustration. All because of efforts. And also understand us, please.

May the stars watch over you all.
Sincerely,
Nebula
Sigh are you kidding me, we can live with not being able to play, but a roll back ***.

Oh btw, the site runs worse then before, and the rollback didn't even allow you guys to fix anything, so I lost my items/progression for nothing.

I lost 2 skins Reactor, and Stormlight, I'm still over 10k down from a sold Dragon, plus a couple of level ups on my Dragons.
Sigh are you kidding me, we can live with not being able to play, but a roll back ***.

Oh btw, the site runs worse then before, and the rollback didn't even allow you guys to fix anything, so I lost my items/progression for nothing.

I lost 2 skins Reactor, and Stormlight, I'm still over 10k down from a sold Dragon, plus a couple of level ups on my Dragons.
Yes, i think it's worse from all - losing progress for nothing, page still laggy, coliseum won't load because some sprite issue, runes - they didn't work for me from week, they don't work now.

So what did that looooong maintenance changed, besides taking our stuff? I personally don't feel any difference besides my stuff gone and not working coliseum.

I know how hard is being an admin, i'm an admin at game from 10 years, we have over 23k players and i would never took all players stuff because of bug. I would rather to spot those one who used bug and taking their stuff.

We didn't get any appology/pay for not being able to play in coliseum/runes/overall page but we get taking our stuff back in times when it's really hard to make treasures.
Yes, i think it's worse from all - losing progress for nothing, page still laggy, coliseum won't load because some sprite issue, runes - they didn't work for me from week, they don't work now.

So what did that looooong maintenance changed, besides taking our stuff? I personally don't feel any difference besides my stuff gone and not working coliseum.

I know how hard is being an admin, i'm an admin at game from 10 years, we have over 23k players and i would never took all players stuff because of bug. I would rather to spot those one who used bug and taking their stuff.

We didn't get any appology/pay for not being able to play in coliseum/runes/overall page but we get taking our stuff back in times when it's really hard to make treasures.
I agree, this was a hard hit. I lost two extremely beautiful hatchlings because of this and now, after re hatching the eggs, they turned out ugly. I wish they had a better way of handling the situation, but what's done is done. I guess we just have to try and stay positive despite of the mess.
I agree, this was a hard hit. I lost two extremely beautiful hatchlings because of this and now, after re hatching the eggs, they turned out ugly. I wish they had a better way of handling the situation, but what's done is done. I guess we just have to try and stay positive despite of the mess.
Gpasq5f.png
I have no problem with loosing some treasure, but I´m very frustrated when I loose a dragon that was dear to me. Shortly before the site was closed down yesterday I bought a Ridgeback baby that just hatched recently. It was thistle/mulberry/maize and had circuit on it. I just loved the colors and planned on finding a matching partner for her and breeding many little, great looking dragons. But now it´s just gone. And I´m really frustrated right now. I don´t have much hope that I will find an exact looking dragon like this soon. I made a little screenshot yesterday just in case. The only thing that´s left of her. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/Pummel/Dragons_zpse2deb515.jpg[/img] My little Ridge is at the bottom... right beside my Spiral lady <_< I just don´t have any motivation to play right now... who knows when the next problem occurs here and more dragons just dissapear.
I have no problem with loosing some treasure, but I´m very frustrated when I loose a dragon that was dear to me. Shortly before the site was closed down yesterday I bought a Ridgeback baby that just hatched recently. It was thistle/mulberry/maize and had circuit on it. I just loved the colors and planned on finding a matching partner for her and breeding many little, great looking dragons. But now it´s just gone. And I´m really frustrated right now. I don´t have much hope that I will find an exact looking dragon like this soon. I made a little screenshot yesterday just in case. The only thing that´s left of her.

Dragons_zpse2deb515.jpg

My little Ridge is at the bottom... right beside my Spiral lady <_< I just don´t have any motivation to play right now... who knows when the next problem occurs here and more dragons just dissapear.
At least we can complain.. maybe admins will stop and think about it?

@Chibipummel - i can understand your pain, i almost lost fae because of that. I know fae is more common than ridgeback, and your loss is probably more painfull (it cost more i believe than my sweet fae), maybe you will be able to spot person who put it in auctions? Or maybe it will be putted in acutions?
At least we can complain.. maybe admins will stop and think about it?

@Chibipummel - i can understand your pain, i almost lost fae because of that. I know fae is more common than ridgeback, and your loss is probably more painfull (it cost more i believe than my sweet fae), maybe you will be able to spot person who put it in auctions? Or maybe it will be putted in acutions?
@TerrorZone
I think that every lost pet means about the same loss =( Once you give them a name you get attached to them. But it´s good that you just almost lost your fae and could find her again =)

I thought about that. But the problem is, the little one is probably still an egg. And she will probably have different colors once she (or maybe then he) has hatched =/ I already searched the AH but haven´t found any similar dragon =( But who knows... I´ll keep looking >_<
@TerrorZone
I think that every lost pet means about the same loss =( Once you give them a name you get attached to them. But it´s good that you just almost lost your fae and could find her again =)

I thought about that. But the problem is, the little one is probably still an egg. And she will probably have different colors once she (or maybe then he) has hatched =/ I already searched the AH but haven´t found any similar dragon =( But who knows... I´ll keep looking >_<
@Terrorzone I know how you feel, I grinded Coliseum for ~6 hours yesterday + luck I got from digging and stuff means I&#039;m now out of what was around 150k. Still missing 83k from the missing treasure bug (Undel sent me 4k which is one part I was missing, whoop? Still need the other 83 >.>).
Also lost two eggs (one would have been gened, the other not) which were needed as part of my raffle. Just have to hope now that I can make ~400k in a couple of days or at least I get my missing 83k back :|

Only thing that bugs me is, last major money exploit they didn&#039;t do it, so why did they do it now? (with 0 warning none the less).
@Terrorzone I know how you feel, I grinded Coliseum for ~6 hours yesterday + luck I got from digging and stuff means I&#039;m now out of what was around 150k. Still missing 83k from the missing treasure bug (Undel sent me 4k which is one part I was missing, whoop? Still need the other 83 >.>).
Also lost two eggs (one would have been gened, the other not) which were needed as part of my raffle. Just have to hope now that I can make ~400k in a couple of days or at least I get my missing 83k back :|

Only thing that bugs me is, last major money exploit they didn&#039;t do it, so why did they do it now? (with 0 warning none the less).
@Chibipummel - i was managed to fing him only because it was yesterday and i could be at internet, if it was at other day when i couldn&#039;t it would be lost, since i really don&#039;t have copy of everything i&#039;m doing here :S i can&#039;t even remember usernames.

@Sakurawr - i was so close to throw away this game (well still thinking about it) because i really do not respect admins who can&#039;t respect player effort. I know how hard is dealing with bug but it&#039;s also important to not frustrate players. Once we did take everything from our players but *BEFORE* we ask them if they like idea for reseting server and most of them wanted it. But taking something without consulting it&#039;s a bit ufair, especialli when it comes to economy. Sooner or later economy will be dead it just happening in all games i played..
@Chibipummel - i was managed to fing him only because it was yesterday and i could be at internet, if it was at other day when i couldn&#039;t it would be lost, since i really don&#039;t have copy of everything i&#039;m doing here :S i can&#039;t even remember usernames.

@Sakurawr - i was so close to throw away this game (well still thinking about it) because i really do not respect admins who can&#039;t respect player effort. I know how hard is dealing with bug but it&#039;s also important to not frustrate players. Once we did take everything from our players but *BEFORE* we ask them if they like idea for reseting server and most of them wanted it. But taking something without consulting it&#039;s a bit ufair, especialli when it comes to economy. Sooner or later economy will be dead it just happening in all games i played..
1 2 3