Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Festival Farming Spots
1 2 3
*Looks around highly confused*

Delta doesn't drop a thing for me. Not a sprocket, not a chest. I kill plenty fast; the Delta is my prime farming zone due to needing three familiars from that particular area. I tried it yesterday, nothing, and after reading this thread earlier I gave it another go. I even put in an hour and nothing. In fact, the only zone that does drop festival related items for me is the Training Fields.

Yet I am a little concerned, other than my lack of drops in other zones; I've only seen one kind of chest. The chest that is empty, of course. I haven't seen the names of the other chests floating around. Anyone have a chest other than the Overloaded Chest?
*Looks around highly confused*

Delta doesn't drop a thing for me. Not a sprocket, not a chest. I kill plenty fast; the Delta is my prime farming zone due to needing three familiars from that particular area. I tried it yesterday, nothing, and after reading this thread earlier I gave it another go. I even put in an hour and nothing. In fact, the only zone that does drop festival related items for me is the Training Fields.

Yet I am a little concerned, other than my lack of drops in other zones; I've only seen one kind of chest. The chest that is empty, of course. I haven't seen the names of the other chests floating around. Anyone have a chest other than the Overloaded Chest?
2rf47R3.png
@Rijl

I've gotten Static Chests to drop in the Forgotten Cave from the Emerald Cave Jewels there. I've gotten Charged Sprockets in the Delta and the Cave. Going to try farming in the training fields now to see what I can get out of there.
@Rijl

I've gotten Static Chests to drop in the Forgotten Cave from the Emerald Cave Jewels there. I've gotten Charged Sprockets in the Delta and the Cave. Going to try farming in the training fields now to see what I can get out of there.
2q035vp.jpg
@Rijl
I feel your pain. The Delta is my primary farming ground because its's easy to blow through there, but I very rarely get a Sprocket. I've found two chests in six hours of battling, but both were empties from yesterday, heh.
@Rijl
I feel your pain. The Delta is my primary farming ground because its's easy to blow through there, but I very rarely get a Sprocket. I've found two chests in six hours of battling, but both were empties from yesterday, heh.
1_Baba.png 1F_AWD.png
It's good to know the other chests are dropping. I was seriously getting paranoid that I would only be able to find one of the three skins. Must. Catch. Them. All. I'm still paranoid about the Delta. I'll stay in the training grounds ... well, when the lag allows me to battle, that is.
It's good to know the other chests are dropping. I was seriously getting paranoid that I would only be able to find one of the three skins. Must. Catch. Them. All. I'm still paranoid about the Delta. I'll stay in the training grounds ... well, when the lag allows me to battle, that is.
2rf47R3.png
@Rijl

I've also just gotten the Static chest to drop in the Training Fields. Last month I only ever managed to get 2/3 to drop for me and I'm still hunting the skins that were in the Market. *chuckles*
@Rijl

I've also just gotten the Static chest to drop in the Training Fields. Last month I only ever managed to get 2/3 to drop for me and I'm still hunting the skins that were in the Market. *chuckles*
2q035vp.jpg
@Rijl

@Rijl

2q035vp.jpg
I believe the Training Fields are the best for farming simply because the enemies there are the weakest, so you can defeat them faster, therefore you can defeat more and have more chances at having the seasonal items drop. I only farm there, in any case, and I've got a fair amounts of Sprockets.
I believe the Training Fields are the best for farming simply because the enemies there are the weakest, so you can defeat them faster, therefore you can defeat more and have more chances at having the seasonal items drop. I only farm there, in any case, and I've got a fair amounts of Sprockets.
I farm on Delta, because I level up my new dragons in the same time... :]
I farm on Delta, because I level up my new dragons in the same time... :]
@Morgan
Yeah, the training fields are the best bet for most dragons.

Higher level melee dragons can still one-shot things at much higher tiers though once eliminate is charged. My party of sweepers can just destroy things up through the Bamboo Falls. They can basically farm there as fast as anywhere else, except for those first turns to gain breath.

Anyway, I was able to change my party this morning so I'm going to give the cave a try. Partly because I'm low on plants and seafood, so I need to gather more diseased mushrooms and leeches to feed my dragons. Yay.
@Morgan
Yeah, the training fields are the best bet for most dragons.

Higher level melee dragons can still one-shot things at much higher tiers though once eliminate is charged. My party of sweepers can just destroy things up through the Bamboo Falls. They can basically farm there as fast as anywhere else, except for those first turns to gain breath.

Anyway, I was able to change my party this morning so I'm going to give the cave a try. Partly because I'm low on plants and seafood, so I need to gather more diseased mushrooms and leeches to feed my dragons. Yay.
I've been farming Bamboo Falls. The Bakus are lightning and the Tengus are Neutral and they seem to pop up pretty often in parties. In addition, these mobs drop a decent amount of Fishscale baskets, Penny Jars, Burlap Sacks and even some Rusted Treasure chests. If you're able to 1-shot the creatures here with Eliminate, I highly recommend it as a farming spot.
I've been farming Bamboo Falls. The Bakus are lightning and the Tengus are Neutral and they seem to pop up pretty often in parties. In addition, these mobs drop a decent amount of Fishscale baskets, Penny Jars, Burlap Sacks and even some Rusted Treasure chests. If you're able to 1-shot the creatures here with Eliminate, I highly recommend it as a farming spot.
uWC9gZs.png
1 2 3