Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best Festival Farming Spots
1 2 3
I'm personally farming the Sandswept Delta. The Stormseekers show up in pairs often enough and with as fast as my dragons kill mobs there it's lucrative. Plus you can get all four types of food, three via drops and one from the baskets that drop off the naga mobs.

But what about you guys, anyone have a good farming spot for Thundercrack skins or just a spot that, in general, you think will be excellent for farming future festivals? I know that Sandswept was also a good farming spot during Brightshine because of the four Crowned Bonepriests that would show up.
I'm personally farming the Sandswept Delta. The Stormseekers show up in pairs often enough and with as fast as my dragons kill mobs there it's lucrative. Plus you can get all four types of food, three via drops and one from the baskets that drop off the naga mobs.

But what about you guys, anyone have a good farming spot for Thundercrack skins or just a spot that, in general, you think will be excellent for farming future festivals? I know that Sandswept was also a good farming spot during Brightshine because of the four Crowned Bonepriests that would show up.
2q035vp.jpg
Delta is pretty good to me too.
Training field is a fast bet for lower leveled parties or if you don't need food. (If you can't eliminate to one-shot Delta things.)

I'm trying to remember if there is anywhere else with lots of lightning enemies, but I can only think of other places where they are more uncommon. I'll have to experiment more later when I can change my party, that appears to be broken right now.
Delta is pretty good to me too.
Training field is a fast bet for lower leveled parties or if you don't need food. (If you can't eliminate to one-shot Delta things.)

I'm trying to remember if there is anywhere else with lots of lightning enemies, but I can only think of other places where they are more uncommon. I'll have to experiment more later when I can change my party, that appears to be broken right now.
@Ankokou

Forgotten Cave isn't bad either and yes, change party is kinda broken right now. But hey, it's working at all and I'm grateful for that.
@Ankokou

Forgotten Cave isn't bad either and yes, change party is kinda broken right now. But hey, it's working at all and I'm grateful for that.
2q035vp.jpg
I had some luck with the scorched forest. It's a low enough level that I can just plow through the monsters, and the cockatrices (cockatricii? cockatrcodes?) show up often enough that I got a decent number of sprockets from it.
I had some luck with the scorched forest. It's a low enough level that I can just plow through the monsters, and the cockatrices (cockatricii? cockatrcodes?) show up often enough that I got a decent number of sprockets from it.
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
heh weird part is I thought delta would be good for me too

I still remember the times those pesky storm crows kept KO my dragons however since the festival started I haven't encountered a single stomcrow >_>
heh weird part is I thought delta would be good for me too

I still remember the times those pesky storm crows kept KO my dragons however since the festival started I haven't encountered a single stomcrow >_>
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
I do pretty darn well just sticking with the Training Grounds. I've amassed quite a bit of Charged Sprockets simply from the Emerald Webwings and Amaranth Moths and I've already got several chests. Plus, a Leafy Moth drop is a nice treat every once in a while. ^_^
I do pretty darn well just sticking with the Training Grounds. I've amassed quite a bit of Charged Sprockets simply from the Emerald Webwings and Amaranth Moths and I've already got several chests. Plus, a Leafy Moth drop is a nice treat every once in a while. ^_^
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Cave area works pretty well for me, but I haven't really tried other areas yet. I think I might farm in the Forest for a bit since I've been wanting to get the familiars from there.
Cave area works pretty well for me, but I haven't really tried other areas yet. I think I might farm in the Forest for a bit since I've been wanting to get the familiars from there.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I've decided to go Syn's route and start farming Sandswept Delta. Initially I was sticking to the Waterway so I could keep leveling my dragons and I always used to be attacked by groups of Threshers....but now they're not appearing at all, of course. ;>
I've decided to go Syn's route and start farming Sandswept Delta. Initially I was sticking to the Waterway so I could keep leveling my dragons and I always used to be attacked by groups of Threshers....but now they're not appearing at all, of course. ;>
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I prefer the training fields because I can kill enimies in just a click. :p

I prefer the training fields because I can kill enimies in just a click. :p
teabanner_zpsef987d5d.png
Yes I gotta go with Tea. I think the training fields work pretty well. ^^'
Yes I gotta go with Tea. I think the training fields work pretty well. ^^'
1 2 3