Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why, just why.
1 2 3 4
@ragicandodgery I...am torn. Part of me wants to keep him and find an eyeblinding mate for him...and part of me thinks he is Just. So. Ugly. Lol!
@ragicandodgery I...am torn. Part of me wants to keep him and find an eyeblinding mate for him...and part of me thinks he is Just. So. Ugly. Lol!
@twohandedengine xD I just had the same problem with her. Let me know when you decide? :D In the meantime, I'll put an add up. ^^
@twohandedengine xD I just had the same problem with her. Let me know when you decide? :D In the meantime, I'll put an add up. ^^
they/them
I LOVE those colors! As you can see I'm sure. I made my first dragon a leaf/magenta/thistle combo. But I've always been fond of eye searing color combo shrugs
I LOVE those colors! As you can see I'm sure. I made my first dragon a leaf/magenta/thistle combo. But I've always been fond of eye searing color combo shrugs
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
Hey guys! I thought I'd let everyone know I am saving up for shimmer and gembond (x3) for her, and I have found a tempory mate. I will still look for a permanant one.

Also, if someone sees a dragon (of any breed, but preferably one thta wont cost more than 40k x3) with Leaf(green is acceptable)/Magenta(pink acceptable)/Fire(or something within two "jumps" of it) then tell me. :D
Hey guys! I thought I'd let everyone know I am saving up for shimmer and gembond (x3) for her, and I have found a tempory mate. I will still look for a permanant one.

Also, if someone sees a dragon (of any breed, but preferably one thta wont cost more than 40k x3) with Leaf(green is acceptable)/Magenta(pink acceptable)/Fire(or something within two "jumps" of it) then tell me. :D
they/them
@RagicanDodgery

I... I want one like that.

If you breed her, please may I have one of her babies?
@RagicanDodgery

I... I want one like that.

If you breed her, please may I have one of her babies?
I am nine hours ahead of FR time, so if I don't respond immediately I may be asleep, or just away from the computer.
@fernmahr Sure! :D
@fernmahr Sure! :D
they/them
1 2 3 4