Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why, just why.
1 2 3 4
That's a 90s Lisa Frank unicorn notebook/dayglo biking shorts colored dragon if I've ever seen one and I'm kind of in love with it.
That's a 90s Lisa Frank unicorn notebook/dayglo biking shorts colored dragon if I've ever seen one and I'm kind of in love with it.
tumblr_inline_n4lpt7yQY31rsyaas.jpg
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns,
or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@RagicanDodgery

i want...
i want to put it in my mouth

it would tatse like
sour watermelon goodness

@ w @
@RagicanDodgery

i want...
i want to put it in my mouth

it would tatse like
sour watermelon goodness

@ w @
I think I want to make like a watermelon thing like the pepto bismal thing.

Does anyone want to help watermelon rule the dragon world? x3
I think I want to make like a watermelon thing like the pepto bismal thing.

Does anyone want to help watermelon rule the dragon world? x3
ijcaSw5.gif by @Asjure | He/him pronouns
...I saw someone say 'watermelon guardian' and my brain instantly read it as 'watermelon gourdian'. Help the puns are infecting my brain D:
...I saw someone say 'watermelon guardian' and my brain instantly read it as 'watermelon gourdian'. Help the puns are infecting my brain D:
Jt5KVhx.png
[quote name="Lobomon" date="2013-07-23 06:46:32" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=660195#664017"]...I saw someone say 'watermelon guardian' and my brain instantly read it as 'watermelon gourdian'. Help the puns are infecting my brain D:[/quote] :O Your like Ragegamingvideos! x3 Odd puns every where you look. ^^'
:O Your like Ragegamingvideos! x3 Odd puns every where you look. ^^'
Okay I thought about it and got some input from @Twitchy and I would like to buy this dragon from you. Is it for sale? Please say yes. I want to buy it and make it the dayglo lisa frank dragon I know it can be. I'm willing to give you 20k. :O
Okay I thought about it and got some input from @Twitchy and I would like to buy this dragon from you. Is it for sale? Please say yes. I want to buy it and make it the dayglo lisa frank dragon I know it can be. I'm willing to give you 20k. :O
Volunteer Moderator
[quote name="RagicanDodgery" date="2013-07-23 00:35:09" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=660195#660195"] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=229197] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/229197_350.png[/img] [/url][/quote] *Sunglasses* Wow, I have not seen that color combination since the '80s.

*Sunglasses* Wow, I have not seen that color combination since the '80s.
ArtBanner.png
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/2dsrcbd.png[/img] Almost the exact same problem I had this morning! I was so excited to scavenge an egg (my first!), but I got a Green/Magenta/Ice dragon from it. :|||
2dsrcbd.png

Almost the exact same problem I had this morning! I was so excited to scavenge an egg (my first!), but I got a Green/Magenta/Ice dragon from it. :|||
[quote name="Amalythia" date="2013-07-23 06:54:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=660195#664114"]Okay I thought about it and got some input from @Twitchy and I would like to buy this dragon from you. Is it for sale? Please say yes. I want to buy it and make it the dayglo lisa frank dragon I know it can be. I'm willing to give you 20k. :O[/quote] I think I am going to find her a similar mate and breed more like her (light greens and magenta :D) I can ping you when they have hatchlings? :D @twohandedengine Is he for sale? They could make watermelon babies! :D ... Never though I would say that sentance.
I think I am going to find her a similar mate and breed more like her (light greens and magenta :D) I can ping you when they have hatchlings? :D

@twohandedengine Is he for sale? They could make watermelon babies! :D
Never though I would say that sentance.
@RagicanDodgery : That's fine. :D Just let me know in the future. I want to slap some shimmer and gembond on there to really make it super sparkly.
@RagicanDodgery : That's fine. :D Just let me know in the future. I want to slap some shimmer and gembond on there to really make it super sparkly.
Volunteer Moderator
1 2 3 4