Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most liked and less liked breeds?
1 2
I actually love all of them. They have such personality, and I just can't help but love them.
When I started on this site though, I didn't like the Snappers, Mirrors, or Ridgebacks (especially them), then I realized how much fun they all are!

Though, I have a very close and personal attachment to the Pearlcatchers... ;w;

The only thing I don't like about
Tundras: The adult's necks look funny, and throwing hoods on my babies makes them look okay ;w;
Faes: Apparel doesn't look right on any of them (well, mine at least) and the females' "crown" is wonky...

I actually love all of them. They have such personality, and I just can't help but love them.
When I started on this site though, I didn't like the Snappers, Mirrors, or Ridgebacks (especially them), then I realized how much fun they all are!

Though, I have a very close and personal attachment to the Pearlcatchers... ;w;

The only thing I don't like about
Tundras: The adult's necks look funny, and throwing hoods on my babies makes them look okay ;w;
Faes: Apparel doesn't look right on any of them (well, mine at least) and the females' "crown" is wonky...

dwfz.png
Pearlcatcher is my favorite and my least favorite. How? Well the female pearlcatcher is so many love but the male, i just don't like it so much. I can live to own one anyway. I have to if i want to breed and make sure it will be 100% pearl.
I don't see why Tundra's are so disliked, poor things. I love them!
Pearlcatchers, Spiral and Mirrors are my favorites out of all.

I don't like Ridgeback so much.
Pearlcatcher is my favorite and my least favorite. How? Well the female pearlcatcher is so many love but the male, i just don't like it so much. I can live to own one anyway. I have to if i want to breed and make sure it will be 100% pearl.
I don't see why Tundra's are so disliked, poor things. I love them!
Pearlcatchers, Spiral and Mirrors are my favorites out of all.

I don't like Ridgeback so much.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
My favourite breeds are Wildclaws, Mirrors, Tundras, and Imperials.

I don't like Guardians and Ridgebacks so much.
My favourite breeds are Wildclaws, Mirrors, Tundras, and Imperials.

I don't like Guardians and Ridgebacks so much.
I actually like Tundras and Faes (I have a lot of Faes ;u;) because they're the dragons I started with lol. XD I don't really like Mirrors, and I'm quite fine with Guardians. I really really want a Spiral. ;A; I don't actually like Pearlcatchers that very much. Something about their pose doesn't really click with me. I actually would like a Snapper...or a Wildclaw. Or a Ridgeback. Or an Imperial. //shot
I actually like Tundras and Faes (I have a lot of Faes ;u;) because they're the dragons I started with lol. XD I don't really like Mirrors, and I'm quite fine with Guardians. I really really want a Spiral. ;A; I don't actually like Pearlcatchers that very much. Something about their pose doesn't really click with me. I actually would like a Snapper...or a Wildclaw. Or a Ridgeback. Or an Imperial. //shot
m16OKP.jpeg
From what I can tell, most people like Imperials, Spirals and Pearlcatchers.
The least favorite breed I would say would be Tundras.

I personally like Imperials and Spirals the most. I'm not a huge fan of Mirrors, but I don't mind having them in my lair. The rest of the breeds are just "meh" to me.
From what I can tell, most people like Imperials, Spirals and Pearlcatchers.
The least favorite breed I would say would be Tundras.

I personally like Imperials and Spirals the most. I'm not a huge fan of Mirrors, but I don't mind having them in my lair. The rest of the breeds are just "meh" to me.
Faes, Pearlcatchers, and Spirals are my favorites. But I'm also really fond of Imperials and Mirrors.

My least liked is probably Wildclaw or Tundra.
Faes, Pearlcatchers, and Spirals are my favorites. But I'm also really fond of Imperials and Mirrors.

My least liked is probably Wildclaw or Tundra.
Snappers are probably my favorite, followed closely by pearl catchers and Fae. My least favorite is a tie between imperials and ridge backs.
Snappers are probably my favorite, followed closely by pearl catchers and Fae. My least favorite is a tie between imperials and ridge backs.
I adore Guardians and Snappers, but Wildclaws... I'm not overly over-board for them.
I adore Guardians and Snappers, but Wildclaws... I'm not overly over-board for them.
1 2