Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Breedchange] Looking for Opinions
So I have this pair. [img]http://250kb.de/u/130712/p/zeRFj2qTDJ5e.png[/img] It was intended to be my Pearlcatcher pair for selling Hatchlings, but I am rather unsure wether or not I really should change their breed now. Especially Taresh, the male. With their gene, they look rather amazing as Guardians ( next to the unfinished apparel. ). I thought maybe to breedchange [-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1845&tab=dragon&did=125011]these[/url]-] [-[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=1845&tab=dragon&did=118857]two[/url]-] instead with Seraph and possibly Clown. But I really have no idea. vuv Some opinions would be appreciated. Though either way the Pearlcatcher pair will be for selling only, as I really need a source of Treasure other than Fairgrounds. So gene preferences would be appreciated as well.
So I have this pair.

zeRFj2qTDJ5e.png

It was intended to be my Pearlcatcher pair for selling Hatchlings, but I am rather unsure wether or not I really should change their breed now. Especially Taresh, the male. With their gene, they look rather amazing as Guardians ( next to the unfinished apparel. ).

I thought maybe to breedchange [-these-] [-two-] instead with Seraph and possibly Clown. But I really have no idea. vuv

Some opinions would be appreciated.

Though either way the Pearlcatcher pair will be for selling only, as I really need a source of Treasure other than Fairgrounds. So gene preferences would be appreciated as well.
UZVTEBc.png
Honestly, I do get that the special breeds are more valuable, but quite a few people like the plentiful ones too.
I'm probably a massive hypocrite, since I have a pair of every common species, but I personally suggest make them what you think they look best as, even if that means leaving them alone.

I do think they make really nice guardians.

You can always choose another pair to make Pearlcatchers, like you seem to have done, to get the crazy profits.
Honestly, I do get that the special breeds are more valuable, but quite a few people like the plentiful ones too.
I'm probably a massive hypocrite, since I have a pair of every common species, but I personally suggest make them what you think they look best as, even if that means leaving them alone.

I do think they make really nice guardians.

You can always choose another pair to make Pearlcatchers, like you seem to have done, to get the crazy profits.
I think these two are absolutely lovely as they are! ^^
I think these two are absolutely lovely as they are! ^^
0JEQL3a.png
@Ankokou , true. The plentiful ones can look quite lovely. I'm more of a person to make ressources/currency and then spent it on art for my characters, rather than having breeding goals. So I have no use for the hatchlings, unless something comes up in an RP.

I'm also unsure how much one could charge for plentiful breed offspring with genes. Pearlcatchers seem to go out for 100-150k usually.

Thanks a lot for your input. c:

@LilyBound , thank you!
@Ankokou , true. The plentiful ones can look quite lovely. I'm more of a person to make ressources/currency and then spent it on art for my characters, rather than having breeding goals. So I have no use for the hatchlings, unless something comes up in an RP.

I'm also unsure how much one could charge for plentiful breed offspring with genes. Pearlcatchers seem to go out for 100-150k usually.

Thanks a lot for your input. c:

@LilyBound , thank you!
UZVTEBc.png
@Kenaeshia
You can change at least 50k for a double gene-ed plentiful hatchling. ^^
@Kenaeshia
You can change at least 50k for a double gene-ed plentiful hatchling. ^^
0JEQL3a.png
@LilyBound , Oh! That is quite nice for plentiful gene-ed one. c:
I wonder; with their gene combination being rather random, it would probably be more successful to sell hatchlings rather than reservations, no?
@LilyBound , Oh! That is quite nice for plentiful gene-ed one. c:
I wonder; with their gene combination being rather random, it would probably be more successful to sell hatchlings rather than reservations, no?
UZVTEBc.png
I've been selling plentiful breed dragons with two special genes starting at 90k, up to 150k with nice colors. Even one I thought wouldn't sell fast with his colors did, for 90k.

It's been over a week since I sold pearlcatcher hatchlings, but I think I sold the ones with two special 250k? Might be thinking of my ridgebacks, but they seem to sell for around the same.

So yes, they are worth a lot more right now. The price is dropping, slightly, as more people get them but a large enough clutch can really help mitigate the cost of all those scrolls.

Edit:
And I can't comment on reservations. I don't have any interest in them.
I sell all my hatchlings though AH, and will not pay in advance for something that does not exist yet.
I've been selling plentiful breed dragons with two special genes starting at 90k, up to 150k with nice colors. Even one I thought wouldn't sell fast with his colors did, for 90k.

It's been over a week since I sold pearlcatcher hatchlings, but I think I sold the ones with two special 250k? Might be thinking of my ridgebacks, but they seem to sell for around the same.

So yes, they are worth a lot more right now. The price is dropping, slightly, as more people get them but a large enough clutch can really help mitigate the cost of all those scrolls.

Edit:
And I can't comment on reservations. I don't have any interest in them.
I sell all my hatchlings though AH, and will not pay in advance for something that does not exist yet.
@Ankokou , Oooh. That is rather interesting, because I thought Auction House will not bring as much as an actual thread, but those prices seem to be what I usually see around. Which is really nice, as I prefer Auction House. Can't bother with a thread for this.

And yes, I have heard lots of different opinions about reservations. Especially the 'no refunds' thing. I guess if ever doing such a thing, I would do it more in a 'reserve a pick' style, and they only have to pay once the hatchling is there. Not sure.

Thanks a lot for the input once again! Helps quite a lot to get a view on all this.
@Ankokou , Oooh. That is rather interesting, because I thought Auction House will not bring as much as an actual thread, but those prices seem to be what I usually see around. Which is really nice, as I prefer Auction House. Can't bother with a thread for this.

And yes, I have heard lots of different opinions about reservations. Especially the 'no refunds' thing. I guess if ever doing such a thing, I would do it more in a 'reserve a pick' style, and they only have to pay once the hatchling is there. Not sure.

Thanks a lot for the input once again! Helps quite a lot to get a view on all this.
UZVTEBc.png