Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seraph or Eye Spots?
Hey! Maybe you guys can help me out. I have this lovely Fae, but I'm torn over wether I should give her the Seraph or Eye Spot gene: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=70518] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/70518_350.png[/img] [/url] Opinions? :o
Hey! Maybe you guys can help me out.
I have this lovely Fae, but I'm torn over wether I should give her the Seraph or Eye Spot gene:

70518_350.png

Opinions? :o
FRNyahahahaa_zps32872787.png
Hmm. I think eyespot would be better.
Hmm. I think eyespot would be better.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Personally I think Eye Spots don't look as good on darker-colored wings -- my Fae, Jinn, included. She seemed like an "eye spot" type which is why I gave her that gene, but I regret it now.
Personally I think Eye Spots don't look as good on darker-colored wings -- my Fae, Jinn, included. She seemed like an "eye spot" type which is why I gave her that gene, but I regret it now.
dragonrising_bannercopy_zps14af6779.gif
@Aiya
I agree, it looks "Eh" on many dark colors, although I do enjoy how it looks on Shadow. :3 But I'm also thinking of the look it'll possibly give to her offspring.
@Aiya
I agree, it looks "Eh" on many dark colors, although I do enjoy how it looks on Shadow. :3 But I'm also thinking of the look it'll possibly give to her offspring.
FRNyahahahaa_zps32872787.png
Eye spots. Seraph looks odd on faes to me. They clearly do not have feathery wings.
Eye spots. Seraph looks odd on faes to me. They clearly do not have feathery wings.
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.giftumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
I like Seraph on the Faes, but I also like eye spots. The seraph doesn't show up on the cheek fins of the Fae though, so for that reason alone I'd be more likely to pick eye spots
I like Seraph on the Faes, but I also like eye spots. The seraph doesn't show up on the cheek fins of the Fae though, so for that reason alone I'd be more likely to pick eye spots
1kz7OWt.png
I find that eyespots look fantastic on fae's, while seraph looks good on wildclaws and imps.
I find that eyespots look fantastic on fae's, while seraph looks good on wildclaws and imps.
I'd go with eyespots, especially if you've only got enough treasure for one. All of my dragons looked awesome in the previews for eyespots, whereas I don't have a single one I'm happy with seraph on. :/
I'd go with eyespots, especially if you've only got enough treasure for one. All of my dragons looked awesome in the previews for eyespots, whereas I don't have a single one I'm happy with seraph on. :/
FLAMECALLER_sig.png