Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When I'm Not On Flight Rising, I...
1 2 3 4 5 6
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I go on Dragon Cave or VoU, and I also read :P
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I go on Dragon Cave or VoU, and I also read :P
Reading Reddit or playing League of Legends mostly. Or working.
Reading Reddit or playing League of Legends mostly. Or working.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am usually writing fanatically or doing some other computer-related thing.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am usually writing fanatically or doing some other computer-related thing.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am...
Uhh...

Lurking tumblr, lurking handful of other petsites, listening to music on youtube, drawing, writing, composing music(terribly), going for long walks down the woods, visiting family, playing lots and lots of games, painting miniatures, reading, sewing...
It's difficult to keep my attention for very long.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am...
Uhh...

Lurking tumblr, lurking handful of other petsites, listening to music on youtube, drawing, writing, composing music(terribly), going for long walks down the woods, visiting family, playing lots and lots of games, painting miniatures, reading, sewing...
It's difficult to keep my attention for very long.
-=⌠A▼▲A▼▲⌡=-
@Rift

Lie To Me is one of the SINGLE best shows on television. Trust me, I've seen a lot. I did my capstone Senior Project on facial expressions. HNNNG.
@Rift

Lie To Me is one of the SINGLE best shows on television. Trust me, I've seen a lot. I did my capstone Senior Project on facial expressions. HNNNG.
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am played League, role playing, reading, watching old cartoons, or writing up stuff for my site I plan on opening |:
Soon I'll hopefully be making adoptables too. Need moneh @_@;
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I am played League, role playing, reading, watching old cartoons, or writing up stuff for my site I plan on opening |:
Soon I'll hopefully be making adoptables too. Need moneh @_@;
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm asleep.

However, I multitask and sketch, watch TV (Hannibal, Dexter, Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who), look up recipes, read, play with my cats, and try and figure out gimp.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm asleep.

However, I multitask and sketch, watch TV (Hannibal, Dexter, Sherlock, Supernatural, Doctor Who), look up recipes, read, play with my cats, and try and figure out gimp.
Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
@Aokuang Oh I know,i love it to bits. I&#039;m already in season two. > w <

Some of my other favorites:
Bones
The Finder
The Glades
Psych
Eureka
and Monk
@Aokuang Oh I know,i love it to bits. I&#039;m already in season two. > w <

Some of my other favorites:
Bones
The Finder
The Glades
Psych
Eureka
and Monk
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
I wander to the IRC or the livestream to see if there&#039;s any interesting chat going on. I wander onto DA, I check webcomics, I watch RWBY, I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I dream up things that will happen with my clan, or things I should write about (sometimes I actually write *gasp* XP).
Lots of music listening, music is a greater need than water to me.
I try to avoid getting myself or my computer too overheated.

I&#039;ve been contemplating going on Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Sometimes I muck about with my ocarina, or hop around the room excitedly while music&#039;s playing, or sing.
I wander to the IRC or the livestream to see if there&#039;s any interesting chat going on. I wander onto DA, I check webcomics, I watch RWBY, I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I dream up things that will happen with my clan, or things I should write about (sometimes I actually write *gasp* XP).
Lots of music listening, music is a greater need than water to me.
I try to avoid getting myself or my computer too overheated.

I&#039;ve been contemplating going on Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Sometimes I muck about with my ocarina, or hop around the room excitedly while music&#039;s playing, or sing.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m usually playing/running the forum RP site I set up with my friends (shameless plug - but really, I&#039;m there all the time), playing Sims (or other Steam games...but usually Sims), reading Cracked, seeing movies with my husband, or trying to keep my cats from breaking things. Sometimes, in between all of that, I sleep. Oh no, wait, Tumblr. So yeah, sleep, what&#039;s that?
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m usually playing/running the forum RP site I set up with my friends (shameless plug - but really, I&#039;m there all the time), playing Sims (or other Steam games...but usually Sims), reading Cracked, seeing movies with my husband, or trying to keep my cats from breaking things. Sometimes, in between all of that, I sleep. Oh no, wait, Tumblr. So yeah, sleep, what&#039;s that?
"Be who you are, and be that well." - Saint Francis de Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6