Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When I'm Not On Flight Rising, I...
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Aokuang Ahaha, yeah, that's pretty much me with anything that's caught my attention at the moment. And, currently, that's FR.
@Aokuang Ahaha, yeah, that's pretty much me with anything that's caught my attention at the moment. And, currently, that's FR.
TuEVAjZ.png
@Chaoticreactions

I just hope that I am able to come up for air when necessary! =3
@Chaoticreactions

I just hope that I am able to come up for air when necessary! =3
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Diablo III was super fun, I need to play that again :o
Diablo III was super fun, I need to play that again :o
furry_fiddle.png
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm reading, watching tv, YouTube videos, or scrolling through facebook or even working out.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm reading, watching tv, YouTube videos, or scrolling through facebook or even working out.
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be.
When Lonin isn't on Flight Rising she doesn't exist ;o;
Sits and refreshes until it's back
Or...uh...
When Lonin isn't on Flight Rising she doesn't exist ;o;
Sits and refreshes until it's back
Or...uh...
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
When I'm not on flight rising I'm usually hanging around tumblr, drawing, playing video games or watching lp's on youtube. ...and If I'm not at the computer I'm either asleep, at class, or playing D&d or something similar with my friends.
When I'm not on flight rising I'm usually hanging around tumblr, drawing, playing video games or watching lp's on youtube. ...and If I'm not at the computer I'm either asleep, at class, or playing D&d or something similar with my friends.
shadow_rune_50x50.png
I'm usually either backpacking, cycling, gardening, geocaching, stalking wildlife with my camera, charting family trees, reading books/comics/magazines/manga, watching movies/anime/shows/youtube, wasting time on forums, drawing, programming, studying, playing other games, or listening/ranking music. Oh, and I need to keep the town servers running too.

I'm usually doing multiple things at once.
I'm usually either backpacking, cycling, gardening, geocaching, stalking wildlife with my camera, charting family trees, reading books/comics/magazines/manga, watching movies/anime/shows/youtube, wasting time on forums, drawing, programming, studying, playing other games, or listening/ranking music. Oh, and I need to keep the town servers running too.

I'm usually doing multiple things at once.
When not on Flight Rising, I'm either at work as an RN, or non work things like Tumblr, music, reading, fangirling, World of Warcraft...
When not on Flight Rising, I'm either at work as an RN, or non work things like Tumblr, music, reading, fangirling, World of Warcraft...
ZVpCPil.png
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm usually on tumblr, working on schoolwork, writing scripts/screenplays, drawing, skating, cursing timezones, or working with horses and dogs. I usually multitask, however.
When I'm not on Flight Rising, I'm usually on tumblr, working on schoolwork, writing scripts/screenplays, drawing, skating, cursing timezones, or working with horses and dogs. I usually multitask, however.
If I'm not on here I use Tumblr,watch things on Netflix (currently working on a show called Lie to Me. :3 ),as well as work on finishing a short story I've got in the making. ^_^
If I'm not on here I use Tumblr,watch things on Netflix (currently working on a show called Lie to Me. :3 ),as well as work on finishing a short story I've got in the making. ^_^
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
1 2 3 4 5 6