Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When I'm Not On Flight Rising, I...
1 2 3 4 5 6
When I am not on Flight Rising, I'm either at work (40 hours a week), on Pocket Puma Pets - a feline pet site where I am part of the staff, or spending time with my hubby and cats. :) (Spending time with the hubby is usually table top role-playing or gaming in some fashion because we're dorks like that ^^)
When I am not on Flight Rising, I'm either at work (40 hours a week), on Pocket Puma Pets - a feline pet site where I am part of the staff, or spending time with my hubby and cats. :) (Spending time with the hubby is usually table top role-playing or gaming in some fashion because we're dorks like that ^^)
I breed double / triple green range dragons! Let me know what colors you're looking for, and I will let you know if I've any for sale or can breed them! I'm not on here a whole lot, so if you need to get ahold of me faster, I can be found on Pocket Puma Pets as Kami Mi Ke Neko #72 ^^
When i'm not on FR I usually am drawing, making stories with buddies on DA, writing stories, hanging with friends, and all that what-not!
When i'm not on FR I usually am drawing, making stories with buddies on DA, writing stories, hanging with friends, and all that what-not!
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m probably writing, drawing, or playing video games. And since our cable is being lame lately, I&#039;ve been watching quite a few movies as well XD. <~~~~The not so boring stuff

Whadda life.
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m probably writing, drawing, or playing video games. And since our cable is being lame lately, I&#039;ve been watching quite a few movies as well XD. <~~~~The not so boring stuff

Whadda life.
When I&#039;m not on flight rising I am busy plotting world domina... baking.
When I&#039;m not on flight rising I am busy plotting world domina... baking.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
n...not on flight rising? i&#039;m afraid i don&#039;t understand this strange phrase. what manner of witchcraft is this?
(in all seriousness, not a whole lot. mostly just tumblr.)
n...not on flight rising? i&#039;m afraid i don&#039;t understand this strange phrase. what manner of witchcraft is this?
(in all seriousness, not a whole lot. mostly just tumblr.)
Call me RK
it/its/itself OR
they/them/themself

B6ve782.gif
work on my own video game, write articles at HubPages, and read Let&#039;s Plays of great games. :D
work on my own video game, write articles at HubPages, and read Let&#039;s Plays of great games. :D
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite (hard). :P
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m generally out working with my goats and getting them ready for the fair at the end of the summer. Otherwise I&#039;m reading, sleeping, or both cx
When I&#039;m not on Flight Rising, I&#039;m generally out working with my goats and getting them ready for the fair at the end of the summer. Otherwise I&#039;m reading, sleeping, or both cx
mick
they/them
fr +3
pretty much always on mobile
When I&#039;m not doing this I&#039;m playing League, working on my art, on tumblr, or sleeping.
When I&#039;m not doing this I&#039;m playing League, working on my art, on tumblr, or sleeping.
|| tumblr ||
Wait, we&#039;re supposed to get off FR? And do other things?

*squints*

Are you sure?
Wait, we&#039;re supposed to get off FR? And do other things?

*squints*

Are you sure?
TuEVAjZ.png
@Chaoticreactions

I&#039;d expect such a reply from those weird people (me included) that play those long games like Diablo 3 and Skyrim! xD
@Chaoticreactions

I&#039;d expect such a reply from those weird people (me included) that play those long games like Diablo 3 and Skyrim! xD
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
1 2 3 4 5 6